Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

7 Reasons Why You Are Not Getting What You Read By Mediapace - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Getting What You Read By Mediapace (555 Views)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Are Not Getting What You Read By Mediapace by Mediapace: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Back to the main topic,before we starting these are the solutions to this topic :

https://www.nairaland.com/2837120/10-ways-read-understand

Are you having problems with reading and getting what you read,i hereby bring you the reasons which lead to it :

1 . Numerous Distractions :
You can't do two things at a time and get it perfectly,you must leave one for one,it is not ideal for you to be watching supersport 3 while reading organic chemistry,when writing exam on organic chemistry,there is probability that you will misplace Benzene for benzema,leave supersport for organic chemistry!

2.100% reliance on Expos : When you are reading and you aready paid for eypos,there is high tendency for you not to get what you are reading,all you will be thinking of is how Kabiru will send the answers to that phone you want to sneak in during the exam without failure,if you really want to read,forget about expos as a student

3.Reading with empty stomach :
This isn't applicable to some students,some can even read while fasting while some can't read without eating,if you are they type just eat before reading,study your type

4.Reading to pass not reading to know : Get it right,there are differences between reading to pass and reading to know,if you want to get what you are reading,read to know,that is why we see 1st class students that can't even defend their results

5.Cramming :
Most students are guilty of this,they only know of La cram la pour and not La know La cram,you must know before you cram,those sort of students cramming without knowing,get them after exams and ask them the simplest part of the exam,they can't even remember

6.Reading in groups : I could remember that in my last topic which i dropped the hyperlink above,i dropped this point as an advantages but it also has its own adverse effects,there is high tendency for you to change the topic when reading in groups,you may change the topic to gist. If you think reading in group doesn't help,kindly read on your own

7.Reading without noting :
There are keywords & vocabularies in everything you read,when you read and you don't check them in dictionary,it may leads to destruction of everything you read.

writer : Mediapace

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun richiez
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Getting What You Read By Mediapace by Mediapace: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Seun pick up my call na,mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Drag VC To UN, Sign Petition To #restoreulsu / Unilorin 2016/2017 Postgraduate Applicants / 10 Sets Of Students You Would Have Met At The University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.