Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) (51325 Views)

Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] / Fans Drool Over Mercy Johnsons Slim Waist & Huge Boobs In On-Set Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by mamawin(f): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
mosho2good:
END TIME DRESSING
abegi don't start ds end time thing again ooo
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by dokunbam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK

Next>>>
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by pokipoki: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
SHE WORE THE DRESS TO A MOVIE SET AND NOT TO CHURCH, HOSPITAL, KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL OR GENERAL PUBLIC AND YOUR COMPLAINING!!! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER BUT UNABLE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, YOU HAVE TURNED TO CHEAP BLACKMAIL AND IMAGE BASHING.
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by unite4real: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
poster, i cannot see anything here. Why dont you complain of what ladies wear at the swimming pool. Your eyes choose to see what the brain directs it to and so you chose to see what troubles your mind.
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by happney65: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Na everybody be actress now? I have never seen this girl in any Nollywood movie ooo angry

Na Ghollywood she dey appear. grin
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by alibobo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
I like d girl though.
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by DedeNkem: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
jonhemma11:
The Height Of Indecency: See What A Nollywood Actress Wore To A Movie Set(pics)

This is how Nollywood actress Tope Osoba came to a movie set in Lagos yesterday.

She got tongues wagging the moment she walked into the location of upcoming movie in this naked wonder bum short.

These ‘yeyebrities’ love to overdo things. She wan put Funsho Adeolu in trouble… Na waooo.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/the-height-of-indecency-see-what.html

I don't see anything wrong with that. It seems you're a village man. Travel a bit to be civilized!

1 Like

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by slavemerchant: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Na everybody be actress now? I have never seen this girl in any Nollywood movie ooo angry

Have you watched every movie? oversabi
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some bloggers are clearly not exposed. undecided

I don't see anything indecent with her outfit. Short shorts are popular among women and aren't only to be worn indoors.
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by cevek11: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is that part of her belly in the short?
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
dont tell me this is bum short . this is a blue pant. some of these actresses are just semi prostitute. she even get courage to snap it the blue pant. iya oni pata buluu. yeye fowl
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by mamus84: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
and the man at the left is beginning to feel the pressure in between his legs[/quote] like seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
iyatrustee:
Her life!

I have learnt that because i cannot not wear such does not make it bad in its totality. Everybody with their preferences

On a lighter note, with the kind heat wey dey naija now, anything that would help is a welcome idea cheesy

cool
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by dilini(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
iyatrustee:
Her life!

I have learnt that because i cannot not wear such does not make it bad in its totality. Everybody with their preferences

On a lighter note, with the kind heat wey dey naija now, anything that would help is a welcome idea cheesy

Anything like what o...?
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by ernwale(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmmmmmm

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by msaad(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by emilyone(f): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
That is how they will be giving men hard-on upandan
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by ahmg001(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
cremedelacreme:
.u can neva see her cus she doesn't belong to ipob version of nollywood
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
She looks good innit, op what's ur problem
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
searchng4love:
really?...so if you see me in pant trousers you'll feel av got a full stretch hard-on? undecided undecided undecided

searchng4love:
really?...so if you see me in pant trousers you'll feel av got a full stretch hard-on? undecided undecided undecided

Lol
searchng4love:

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by emma2406(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Uncle funsho is getting old little little... Grey bear
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by glossy6(f): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am forced to say
uwa mmebi
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by glossy6(f): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
ahmg001:
.u can neva see her cus she doesn't belong to ipob version of nollywood

And who wan see this type
mtchewwww
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Missmossy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
There is nothing there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Point of correction yoruba movie actress because last I check nollywood belong to 5% region undecided
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
its cool but.. it doesn't look decent outside tside your home..
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by delishpot: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and the man at the left is beginning to feel the pressure in between his legs

Men are not animals. The myth that they can't control their sexual feelings is an insult to a man's person.
Plus, this mindset makes the world justify the men who actually want to take advantage of societal misconception that a man can't control his sex drive.

1 Like

Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
kennysteve77:
I no even know who to abuse, whether na the op wey no know the difference between g-string and bumshort or the mod wey bring this to front-page... Receive sense!!!
if na me write dis now I go don dey for nairaland prison. Lalasticlala no just like me because I punish am well well for school
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by lovedayugo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
wetin be this?
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided undecided

Kilo tun de? undecided
Re: Tope Osoba In Bum Shot On Set (pics) by Kingsleyclever: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
RUBBISH . BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.