Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor (18825 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor by Ugosample(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
blackberlin:

Erelu, I'm not a tribalist and I don't see any sense in it. I respect the Igbos/ Biafrans and I think each tribe has its own bad eggs, same goes for us Yorubas.

Just keeping it real. . .

Thanks bro

This tribalism talk is just sickening. I wonder where the fight for supremacy between Igbo and Yoruba will lead to?

There are bad eggs in ALL tribes.

I have had had experiences with some Yoruba people, especially on tribalism and stuff, but I would not use the foolishness of some Yoruba people to judge all of them

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor by Commentus2: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheVictorious:

Dem dey project our Image for SA. And na sometin lyk dis go give us good international recognition.
Ehen, good international recognition na wetin go come make foreing investors dey carry dia money run come 9ja com invest.

As d investors com dey enta yafu yafu 4 we 9ja, na so awa economy go dey beta. Na so we people go begin dey enjoy beta beta.

Na all of us this go help.
The role of every single individual in national development is extremely consequential !!!
Ok if eep u! make u ride on!
Re: University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor by UGONNAM: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
The MUMU Yoruba that claims he travelled a lot and that igbos only deals on drugs. I think you have seen the lists of Igbo professors littered in every university of South Africa as you demanded names of igbos with good portfolio.
Stupid Ape.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor by UGONNAM: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
j1mmy:

Your peanut monkey brain does not get it, do you?
If you are assuming that the "somebody" posting something is always Yoruba you are sadly mistaken. The actions of IGBO criminals around the world affects every single Nigerian ethnic group, in many bad ways. Many Nigerians from the North, South, West and East have to SUFFER abuse and humiliation in many hostile airports and communities around the world due to the actions of IGBO drug dealers and criminals!

I am a regular traveler and my work and leisure takes me to many parts of the world, so your useless assertion that

1, IGBOS ARE FAR BETTER THAN YORUBA is a blatant lie. for every 10 IGBO people I have encountered in Nigeria and abroad 90% are criminals, uneducated, illiterate and ignorant!

2, on "ENVY", I will never respect any tribe that has so many criminals to the point that Nigeria and countries around the world kill and imprison IGBO people like animals. The Chinese are now killing IGBO drug dealers in jails and using their kidneys and other organs for sick Chinese people! China has storage rooms filled with burnt (cremated) remains of IGBO drug dealers. WHAT USELESS ENVY

Many South Africans said the criminals that caused the killing of black foreigners are IGBO, where should the victims families send the bill for the deaths IGBOs caused

3, Did you say "THERE ARE MANY IGBOS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH A VERY GOOD PORTFOLIO" - where exactly? Show me so the next time I am in those places I will not call police for them on sight!
-MAJORITY OF successful IGBOS ARE criminals who were not caught

IGBO people are the reasons Nigerians refuse to tell others they are Nigerians, don't you f.u-c.ki.n..g get it?

If you don't know what IGBO people have done and are still doing to the reputation of Nigeria at home and abroad please do us all a massive favor and SHUT the f'c-k UP!!!!!!!

The MUMU Yoruba that claims he travelled a lot and that igbos only deals on drugs. I think you have seen the lists of Igbo professors littered in every university of South Africa as you demanded names of igbos with good portfolio.
silly Ape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing / Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released / How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.