Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) (20182 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by dukie25: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
They forget we're not all Zombies
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by veraponpo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
KMJY:
Anyone who complains about this confused APC govt is a wailer to d zombies. Buhari and APC are using Nigeria and Nigerians as a testing ground for their unpopular policies. Kate is right for firing back
a
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Amsonme(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
I lk her reply
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by sinistermind(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Come o, never knew mallams now use twitter undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Irreplaceable48(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
What's up with Kate Henshaw nd Toke Makinwa?? Their Fans seem to find faults with errything they do these days. #Endtime fans
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Beeman1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
obiremy:
Lol
Oga help re-write wetin she wrote. My phone too small to see it. cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Mc4larin: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
mustfaith:
kate learn from omosexy

She can't cos she's a certified wailer!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by juman(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
She is right.

The government is sleeping.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by veraponpo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
KMJY:
Anyone who complains about this confused APC govt is a wailer to d zombies. Buhari and APC are using Nigeria and Nigerians as a testing ground for their unpopular policies. Kate is right for firing back

Kate is a confirmed wailer. These were the people that 'chopped' Jonathan's money both naira and dollar.

She can wish Buhari well I am sure.

Chief Wailer

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Mintayo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
All these trash talks between fans and celebrity is somehow getting annoying, en.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by whitebeard(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
seriously we know she is headed for politics but does it mean she has to play it the way it is being played..she is a celebrity and what she say's is heard by a lot of people..if she wants to survive in politics she has to be on the people's side..well it better to make a difference..you are a freaking celeb don't compare yourself to politicians you would meet when you get there or else you would be on your own..GOODLUCK though..!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
E pain her. 4 her to reply wit such long comment. grin
grin grin grin e pain am no be small grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mc4larin:
Today is my birthday!! Abeg make una come join me celebrate!!!!! cheesy
I'm the minister happy celebrations and I will tell the executive, which I'm a member, to ad 12b in the budget for birthday parties. I will personally tell grandpa mr. P to just fix it somewhere in the budget when he comes back from china.
So just say a thanksgiving prayer to ur maker and buy smal cake let's eat while we wait for the grand celebration after the budget is signed

Happy birthday sir
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
ah ah. but the insult too much for the man ooo he no fit chop am finish
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Estellar: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
adeade2016:
Madam it your to criticis but also be ready to be criticis too so know offense
Wetin this one write?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by focus7: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
sometimes you wonder why some of them don't stay in marriage. hmm is it not obvious manner is not sold grocery store, manner is developed madam.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chai!
Ajo onu!!! embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
focus7:
sometimes you wonder why some of them don't stay in marriage. hmm is it not obvious manner is not sold grocery store, manner is developed madam.
Meaning what? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Missmossy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Serves her right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mc4larin:
Today is my birthday!! Abeg make una come join me celebrate!!!!! cheesy
happy birthday to you,wishing you all that you wish your self. enjoy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
obiremy:
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw and a fan fought on social media after he called her a wailer for speaking about the controversial 2016 budget.It is obvious Kate Henshaw is not happy with the way the Senate/President Buhari are going about the controversial budget.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/kate-henshaw-takes-on-man-who-called.html

Good respobse, keep it up..
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by obinnashady(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
hkidola00:
q-dot fe si lekun fekun, oyo tan nwa bekun bebekun

make una sing d rest
walahi,na the thunder wey i keep 4 Booooohari inside fridge,na em go fire u.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by hkidola00(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
obinnashady:
walahi,na the thunder wey i keep 4 Booooohari inside fridge,na em go fire u.
stfu
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by tatucci: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aunty Kate can be petty at times o...
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by Jonkopings(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
I love kate so much that i really wish for a one night down with her. But you knw wishes nah
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by ledaman: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Useless slut ! her mate are married with kids she is on media attacking someone! frustrated public toilet
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by obinnashady(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
hkidola00:
stfu
fvck off u smello
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) by babestella: 2:34am On Apr 15, 2016
You know them by their names, "Nuru Adamu"

They will defend their dulls..ard even if all Nigeria sinks, as far as they are concerned, blame GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song / Angel Awotarigha Endorsement Deal With "Port-Harcourt To The World" / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.