Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said (1233 Views)

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by yinkuscious(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Got home after work and I heard this boys grandma calling him to come and eat, after giving him the food to eat, of a sudden the boy just asked the grandma "Grandma, who was the first person to die on earth?" The grandma asked him why he wants to know, the boy said she should just answer. When the boy sees that d grandma is not interested in his question He now said "I want to be the last person to die in this earth". I quickly stopped what I was doing on hearing this. But the grandma didn't see anything strange with what the boy said she just told him to keep quiet and finish his food on time.
I had to imagine that even if this boy had heard this from a movie, being 5 yrs old, he might not understand. My conclusion was that something is actually wrong somewhere.
Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by odiereke(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is actually a Jet age, where even a toddler asks for his inheritance when even him papa still dey alive.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by nnachukz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
That boy fit destroy this world to achieve that ambition. Especially when he grows to see how screwed this world is.
Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by vikacydevato(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
We have to be careful what we say in the presence of these kids, these days. They are too smart now.
Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by barbiesparkz2(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
A 5 year old is no longer just 'an ignorant child'.

I know when we were as little, we had such grand thoughts and asked 'big' questions but because we were shushed & told those things were beyond us, we grew up with the same mentality.

One difference btw us and the west is that their children can engage adults in meaningful conversation and ask thought-provoking questions without being talked down upon or told to 'keep quiet'.

Also, know that what a parent refuses to tell a child because they feel the child is too small, will be learnt from his/her friend wey don open eye.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by Iolite(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg this one small compare to questions my son ask's everyday. Till date I can't explain how he came out from my tummy, so he's still bugging me for further explanation, but am still sticking to " he bursted out after shaking vigorously" sad . If you know a better way please do share, he's just five.
Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by Pidggin(f): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2016
yinkuscious:
Got home after work and I heard this boys grandma calling him to come and eat, after giving him the food to eat, of a sudden the boy just asked the grandma "Grandma, who was the first person to die on earth?" The grandma asked him why he wants to know, the boy said she should just answer. When the boy sees that d grandma is not interested in his question He now said "I want to be the last person to die in this earth". I quickly stopped what I was doing on hearing this. But the grandma didn't see anything strange with what the boy said she just told him to keep quiet and finish his food on time.
I had to imagine that even if this boy had heard this from a movie, being 5 yrs old, he might not understand. My conclusion was that something is actually wrong somewhere.

So? I don't see anything strange about what he said. If he was two, I could have raised an eyebrow, but five? Haba

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said by Ruq: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
vikacydevato:
We have to be careful what we say in the presence of these kids, these days. They are too smart now.

Kids have always been smart regardless the era, just that these days there's a lot of info they're bombarded with most of which they don't need and they can't process. There's really isn't much difference between kids and adults just that as at five there are unaware they are programs.

There's isn't much too worry on OP, as a kid I wished people who offended me death. I even imagined their crash. I'm glad none of them came to past.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Agbara Of Badagry Expressway / I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! / A Friend Just Messed Up... Is This Even Normal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.