Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23727 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by originals1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
space booked
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin

296 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
deal with her thoroughly in accordance with the ehm.....

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Caustics: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
angry tie her with rope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by itiswellandwell: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
This will be interesting. Wanna learn too.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin
please nothing like this.

21 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
dayo2me:
deal with her thoroughly in accordance with the ehm.....
in accordance with what?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
stressedout:
in accordance with what?
with what she did of course.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
The girl likes you, she wants you to notice her but too prideful to make a direct move

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by sisisioge: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, biko respect yourself before them wash you for the new house o. The line you spread your cloths on was hung by you? Biko, go and find a space to raise yours.

Then learn to greet them curtly and absolutely mind your business. You shouldn't get yourself saddled with other people's disrespectful children grin.

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, biko respect yourself before them wash you for the new house o. The line you spread your cloths on was hung by you? Biko, go and find a space to raise yours.

Then learn to greet them curtly and absolutely mind your business. You shouldn't get yourself saddled with other people's disrespectful children grin.
The said 'child' is 22. That's a grown ass adult.

Stressedout report to her parents. It's not hard na

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by mrjojo: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
A 22 yrs old is definitely not a child

19 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
A 22yrs old girl isn't a child. Deduced from your write up, I think the girl is just seeking an attention from you. If you like her, give her a hint.

45 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

The said 'child' is 22. That's a grown ass adult.

Stressedout report to her parents. It's not hard na

Wetin he wan report? Let him stay in his room biko.

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
sisisioge:

Wetin he wan report? Let him stay in his room biko.
Ha, he should report her so that when sheet hits the roof her parents will know that water don pass gari. If he wozes her, people will ask him 'why didn't you report?'

I can't stand rude people and I will do what I have advised him if I were in his shoes.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Richy4(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Ha, he should report her so that when sheet hits the roof her parents will know that water don pass gari. If he wozes her, people will ask him 'why didn't you report?'

I can't stand rude people and I will do what I have advised him if I were in his shoes.

OK o. If I were him, anything she does will no longer be acknowledged. Nothing go reach level wey I go wan woz am. As I don know say she be rudie...I go just gently mind my own. Besides, the girl fit dey crush on am sef grin

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Richy4:
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.
HenryDion:
A 22yrs old girl isn't a child. Deduced from your write up, I think the girl is just seeking an attention from you. If you like her, give her a hint.
Jiang:
The girl likes you, she wants you to notice her but too prideful to make a direct move
i never saw it like that o. what you guys said might be true but i dont want to involve myslef with anybody in that compound not to talk of a girl still living with her parents.

17 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

i dont really relate with the parents. just normal everyday greeting. this is not the kind of things i want to talk with them on first discussion as the look like petty things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
sisisioge:

OK o. If I were him, anything she does will no longer be acknowledged. Nothing go reach level wey I go wan woz am. As I don know say she be rudie...I go just gently mind my own. Besides, the girl fit dey crush on am sef grin
let me try ignoring her for now. i like to mind my business cool. thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oga three spoons of milk cheesy

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

However, if you rented your own house then go report her to her dad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's the 3 spoons of milk guy cheesy

53 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
stressedout:
i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Richy4(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
stressedout:
i never saw it like that o. what you guys said might be true but i dont want to involve myslef with anybody in that compound not to talk of a girl still living with her parents.

I'm glad for you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Oga three spoons of milk cheesy

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

However, if you rented your own house then go report her to her dad
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by stressedout: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

undecided undecided
you see what am talking about. No respect

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala, mynd44, OAM4J

mr 3 spoons of milk has a question for us again cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
HenryDion:

you guys didnt read where he said he is elderly? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) / Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.