Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. (1165 Views)

Any Web Dev's In OTA? / Apply For Djangogirls Event At Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rastvorlabs code week will start next week Monday and end on Saturday. For my fans that want to see me, i'd be there..

The one week program will benefit beginners and also those that want to improve their skills.

Interested candidates can pick between taking the mobile app class or the web dev class.

In the web dev class you'd be taught HTML, CSS and JavaScript, you will learn how to build responsive websites that are attractive and you will be given a project after the training.

In the mobile app class you'd be taught all you need to know about the JAVA language and will make sample applications, at the end of the training you'd be given a project.

The classes are practical but will also cover some important theories.

The fee is just N8,500.

The flier has every other information.

Re: Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. by asalimpo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
one week to whet their appetite and nothing more...

reminds me of the proverb -
if fools didnt go to market bad wares wouldnt be sold

3 Likes

Re: Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. by DavidOluyale(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
asalimpo:
one week to whet their appetite and nothing more...

reminds me of the proverb -
if fools didnt go to market bad wares wouldnt be sold

Y do u guyz have to b negative. The exposure will help them too bro.
Re: Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. by asalimpo(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2016
DavidOluyale:

Y do u guyz have to b negative . The exposure will help them too bro.

you mean - realistic !!

put up a banner saying come and let's milk you - cows!!!
Re: Rastvorlabs Code Week, Ota. by larisoft: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2016
While one week is sufficient to wet their appetites, saying "they ll be taught all they need to know about the Java language" in that time frame is a little dishonest, Dan.

You should have anticipated before posting this that the error will be uncovered and criticised here...what with all the Java devs prowling...

Good luck with the program shaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basic4android (B4A) Programmers / Scrap And Upload / Beta Dance Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.