Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub (4731 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Boobz And Ass Everywhere, See What Girls Are Doing At Club In Lagos.. See Photoe / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by janzguy: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's really gross and i wonder if she couldn't have simply looked for a rest room. With all her perfume and sexy
clothes, it's pretty amazing she can do something so disgusting.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/graphic-photos-see-what-lady-was-caught.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by delishpot: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeah, she must have done it on purpose. She must have been looking forward to pooping on herself in public. She must have sprayed that nice perfume, put on that sexy cloth and planned how she would deficate all over the floor. In short I am sure she was solo looking forward to doing this she couldn't wait for the party to begin
No worry, ya turn go soon reach grin grin

janzguy:
It's really gross and i wonder if she couldn't have simply looked for a rest room. With all her perfume and sexy
clothes, it's pretty amazing she can do something so disgusting.
www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/graphic-photos-see-what-lady-was-caught.html?m=1
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by pedrilo: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
One of the consequences of anal sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Ayento: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
pedrilo:
One of the consequences of anal sex.
that's it

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Ayento: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is d disgrace of d highest order with all her packaging
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Luckyk(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
nawa o even oyibo get bad manners..
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Flexherbal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is that not someone's girlfriend or wife?
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by adorablepepple(f): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by kokoA(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Person carry you go parry, Dem bring hot beans, you chop, Dem bring vegetable, you chop, moi moi, you chop, yoghurt, you drink, wine, you drink, groundnut, you chop. Haba! Osho free.. Now see! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by PweetyJbaby(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wot am i seeing? Such pretty lady! Its a shame
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Kenzico(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Damn!!! shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by BlackOnassis(m): 4:16am On Apr 15, 2016
i dont see any sh1t running down her legs, her shoes aren't stained either. Also, there is no way you can sh1t like that without ppl heading for the exit, the stench would be paralysing. fake caption abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by BlackFlocka(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2016
BlackOnassis:
i dont see any sh1t running down her legs, her shoes aren't stained either. Also, there is no way you can sh1t like that without ppl heading for the exit, the stench would be paralysing. fake caption abeg.
i'm with you 100% nobody even looks concerned i think its just really good photoshop if it really happened it would show nigerians are just so gullible #black

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Idydarling(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2016
i think the poor lady's drink was drugged
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by nenergy(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Consequence of anal sex. Tell me, who no fit hold sh*t till e reach club toilet? Her anal muscles are weak joor. Ladies, keep allowing a guy to ramm your intestine you hear?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by nenergy(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2016
BlackOnassis:
her shoes aren't stained either.
It is check well
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by ITSaWRAPPP: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't want to believe this shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by idinc(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Scrolling down my phone screen,it feels like I'm actually gonna touch the sh*t
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by Afrok(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
They should try again, this one no catch my attention Abeg.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What A Lady Was Caught Doing At Niteclub by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
This is what screwing anally causes...u wouldn't be able to hold ur poo when it presures you cos ur bottom hole eyaf expand

(1) (Reply)

See Davido's Daughter Imade & Tiwasavage Son Jamil Graduation Ceremony (pics,v) / Chaii, This Young Girl Was Wearing Only Panties In Her Room & Started Wild Photo / Ice Prince Storms His Father's House In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.