Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! (8746 Views)

Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
please kindly upload baba sabiko picture if you have...................very funny man grin
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by yemsai(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
I was actually expecting lukuluku's picture.. I knw most pple here don't knw him undecided
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Ehn ehn

Soooooo

I know him, wella

Come and find husband for me oo.
let me marry you.
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Omavik:

Don't mind the Op jare..

I'm only 17...

Though I recognize the man,,Sunday Omobolanle(a.k.a. Aluwe)
17? Meeehn! This your lie fit boil strong beans
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by oluwasegun007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
goldbim:
grin.NO VACANCY!!application denied! tongue

na wah ooo....no vacancy everywhere.

I beta carry my c.v elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Ojestas(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
yemsai:
I was actually expecting lukuluku's picture.. I knw most pple here don't knw him undecided
Damn!!!!! Lukuluku bantasi

1 Like

Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Okayy
baba luwe
and i dnt knw him.....never even heard of the name....
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Larrey(f): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Afrok:
Him and his sister with her always cracking voice.
Maybe I'm old enough to marry but then my mates that are married are mostly ladies (mid twenties), so Op I wan stil flex eh.

Arakangudu
Esu laalu ogiri oko
Abija waara bi ekun (1st mobile phone user) wink
Okunde
Iya Gbonke (always acting as a witch)
and others sha...

I've been far from home for years now, American movies all the way johr.
Gbayi,o jasi jare
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Larrey(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
@OP,Post picture of I show pepper(ishola ogunsola)most of them no go know him
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by titi4fola(f): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
He's a very kind-hearted man, jovial and all that. I met with him once at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, years back.
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by totorimi: 12:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Dangote
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Qualer: 1:56am On Apr 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
no..he is baba sodiq

you mean baba sodick?! wink
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Ehn ehn

Soooooo

I know him, wella

Come and find husband for me oo.
search no more madam, I'm right behind you
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by lukuluku101(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2016
yemsai:

Do you know me?
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by delishpot: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
No Baba Taju! grin

Hahahaha, why Una Dey enter me like this Na? Na ordinary kwesion I ask o. grin
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by dacovajnr: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

Hahahaha, why Una Dey enter me like this Na? Na ordinary kwesion I ask o. grin
Na ordinary answer you get bah! grin
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by delishpot: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:

No! angry angry Na very wrong ansa I get . if say this Na jamb, Una orijo for fetch me a big fat F9
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by delishpot: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
dacovajnr:

No! angry angry Na very wrong ansa if say this Na jamb, Una orijo for fetch me a big fat F9
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by yemsai(f): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Ojestas:
Damn!!!!! Lukuluku bantasi
Lol..hope u don marry sha
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by yemsai(f): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2016
lukuluku101:

Do you know me?
Yes na..no b u dey always steal goats inside yoruba movies in d 90s?
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by Ojestas(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2016
yemsai:
Lol..hope u don marry sha
lol. . me.wey no even get gf
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by yemsai(f): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ojestas:
lol. . me.wey no even get gf
En en..God will provide
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by lukuluku101(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2016
yemsai:

Yes na..no b u dey always steal goats inside yoruba movies in d 90s?

Ya daddy...no be me
Re: If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! by yemsai(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
lukuluku101:

Ya daddy...no be me
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Cry Afta Unbearable Sex Romp Wit Boyfriend In School Hostel(pics / Maheeda Comes Out Dirty Again [PHOTO] / Photo Of Unclad Men In The Film L'AMISTAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.