Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? (550 Views)

See The Large Insect I Killed Last Night.... Is It Tarantula? / Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by 9jamentors: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Chai!
It was about 2am this morning when I was reading that I started to hear some wind blowing trying to blow off my Windows.

And all of a sudden,there was huge downpour with flood everywhere.

Did you experience the rain and thunder this morning?

How was it in your area.
Re: Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by LecciGucci: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2016
omo it was last night...the wind was so terrible... I tot we are going to have hurricane first time ever........it was scary
Re: Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by Flexherbal(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
It rained heavily in Benin , too.
Re: Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2016
I closed my windows and slept like a baby.
Re: Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by MrBen10(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
It started around 10:30pm here and the wind was fierce than Hurricane Juliana and Katrina.
When the rain itself started ehn, come see the volcanic intensity it displayed, like say we offend am here.
The rain fell heavily all thru till 3:30am.
This morning Some houses, even dem Lalasticlala house sef could no longer boast of roofs again
chaiiii.... APC why??
Re: Last Night Rain!how Was It In Your Area? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Around iyana-ipaja area, it was so windy here and later it rained heavily. Com see different roof zinc on the floor, tree branches broken....

(1) (Reply)

Professor Who Donates Free Sperm In City Bathrooms And Has Fathered 22 Kids Over / VIDEO & PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth While Standing / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.