Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? (1992 Views)

Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Help With Driving Manual Car / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by Middleman: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
i saw a rhd toyota rav4 today with diplomatic plates, and it pass through various checkpoint without being harassed, this got me thinking can u use a right hand drive car without problems from naija law enforcement guys or maybe a police plate number with pf***spy,
does anyone know how they issue that cuz its usually em big boys with range rover sport i see with those plates.

anyone with an idea about this things sld kindly comment. thanx
Re: Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by Igwe9(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
NO, that was probably because it's in the Lagos state.
Re: Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by inspiredm(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2009
Middleman:

i saw a rhd toyota rav4 today with diplomatic plates, and it pass through various checkpoint without being harassed, this got me thinking can u use a right hand drive car without problems from naija law enforcement guys or maybe a police plate number with pf***spy,
does anyone know how they issue that cuz its usually em big boys with range rover sport i see with those plates.

anyone with an idea about this things sld kindly comment. thanx

The Nigeria Police Force has no Right to Stop / Check a Vehicle with Diplomatic Plates Anywhere in the Country.

The Diplomatic Plates Has The Right Called Diplomatic Immunity.

Those Vehicles are Accorded Rights that are bestowed on Vehicles that Belong to the President of the Country, They must Not Stop At CheckPoints, Pay Toll Fees, and Are Accessible to anywhere In the Country.

As For the PF *** SPY Numbers, Its a Security Number and Can be Procured for Less than 100,000 naira, If Youre Interested, You can Buzz my Number. it takes 2 Weeks.
Re: Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by Middleman: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2009
inspired i love ur response, pretty straight forward and u told me exactly the answers i was looking for,

dont worry once i finally get my fx 35 or range rover sport i will give u a call for the plates, i no be diplomat but i know with spy plate insurance cover me.
Re: Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by esdee1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
cool. don't go doing such numbers for criminals, u will be arrested
Re: Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? by SwitchTel(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2013
inspired_m:

The Nigeria Police Force has no Right to Stop / Check a Vehicle with Diplomatic Plates Anywhere in the Country.

The Diplomatic Plates Has The Right Called Diplomatic Immunity.

Those Vehicles are Accorded Rights that are bestowed on Vehicles that Belong to the President of the Country, They must Not Stop At CheckPoints, Pay Toll Fees, and Are Accessible to anywhere In the Country.

As For the PF *** SPY Numbers, Its a Security Number and Can be Procured for Less than 100,000 naira, If Youre Interested, You can Buzz my Number. it takes 2 Weeks.

inspire how do i get the plates and whats the process, please check your email, already mailed you

(1) (Reply)

Golf 5 ..manual, Diesel Engine. Goes For 800.. / Pls Where Can I Get This Car And How Much? / Have A Look At 30 Most Bizarre Car Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.