Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Most People Can’t Lose Weight And Keep It Off. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Most People Can’t Lose Weight And Keep It Off. (405 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Photo: See The Weight And Size Of This New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Can’t Lose Weight And Keep It Off. by markbor: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2016
One thing I discovered is that most people always look for a short cut to losing weight. There’s NO short cut to lose weight and keep it Off other than following the Only way of Healthy Meals and Quality Workouts. If you want to lose weight and belly fat permanently, you must keep in mind that every great success starts with a decision to change your mindset. It’s your mindset and your internal motivation that get you the physical changes you want to see.

It is common to hear people say “I want a pill or drug that I can take and see the weight disappear” There’s NOTHING like that. You must be ready to work and make some sacrifices for something you desire.

For a Foolproof, Science-Based Quality Workouts and HEALTHY Meals that’s 100% Guaranteed to Melt Away 12 to 25 Kg of Stubborn Body Fat, and Strip Away Your Excess Belly Fat in Just 25 Days or Less visit: www.bellyfatlossng.com

Re: Why Most People Can’t Lose Weight And Keep It Off. by krak101(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol. Some people are like pigs... Always going back to the dirts after a bath
Re: Why Most People Can’t Lose Weight And Keep It Off. by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2016
It takes discipline, lots of it.

It ain't easy

(1) (Reply)

Flawless Skin Effortlessly Gained / Job Ad / Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.