Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them (808 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them by BlogLord: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
It was reported earlier this year that former beauty queen and beauty entrepreneur Dabota Lawson has left her marriage to billionaire husband, Sunny Aku and even filed for divorce.

The couple may have however quietly worked things put as Dabota took to her Instagram page to wish him a happy birthday.

She posted a picture with the caption A KING WAS BORN TODAY!!!! I celebrate you honey for all that you are and have been to me . May God almighty bless you now and forever ... #BirthdayBoy#mushyStuffInMyHandWrittenLetter

http://toyinaspire..com.ng/2016/04/dabota-lawson-billionaire-husband.html

Re: Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2016
cool
Re: Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them by nikkypearl(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Good luck...

I need 5 litres of petrol! That' s my business.. angry
Re: Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them by itstpia8: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
How's the furniture business.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga’s Son Fights Ex-girlfriend Over 16-month Old Daughter’s Custody / Photos From GT Da Guitarman's Traditional Wedding / Woman Breastfeeds Stray Dog She Rescued From The Streets*video&pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.