Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. (19777 Views)

Admission In China’s Universities. 100% Visa Guarantee. / Wisdom Child Int'l School Borokiri Admission Into Ukraine Universities / Study In Ukraine - 100% Visa Guarantee - For New Intakes- Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by a11ever: 9:36am On May 03, 2018
masterchris007:
Pls can you send me your whatapp contact and let's talk more

Tel: Whatsapp / Viber : +380-939323418
www.studyinukraine.eu
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by a11ever: 5:42pm On May 15, 2018
segunojo866:
The problem with Ukraine is that the universities don't reply mails.

Ukrainian Universities don't give admission to International Students directly.
Admission must be processed through intermediary company licensed by Ministry of Education of Ukraine.

International Educational Service LTD is well know Ukrainian Company since 1995 and helping international
students to get admission in any university of Ukraine.

http://www.studyinukraine.eu/
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
A VERY BIG CONGRATULATION TO ALL MY NAIRALAND STUDENTS. JUST UN FORTUNATE THAT YOU GUYS DONT COME HERE TO TESTIFY TO ALL THE SUCCESS BUT IF I HAD FAILED YOU GUYS I KNOW HOW MUCH ALL YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOUTING AND USING FOUL WORDS HERE. I PRAY WE ALL KEEP BEING HAPPY AND GET ALL WHAT WE WANT
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Please for those that don't understand my post 150k is for complete documentation and not visa guarantee. If you want visa guarantee there is a negotiation for that. 150k I'd to put together all the documents needed to be submitted. Documents include legalization of all documents at ministry of foreign affairs, authentication at ministry of education, sponsorship affidavit from high court, translation of documents to Ukrainian language, medical check up, travel insurance, guidance on how to get bank statement, filling of applications form, and guidance during submission. Please this is not visa guarantee. Visa guarantee has a different arrangement. For those of you that think 150k is visa guarantee please don't contact me it's not possible with that amount. Thanks for understanding
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by mikol(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2018
semac00:
Please for those that don't understand my post 150k is for complete documentation and not visa guarantee. If you want visa guarantee there is a negotiation for that. 150k I'd to put together all the documents needed to be submitted. Documents include legalization of all documents at ministry of foreign affairs, authentication at ministry of education, sponsorship affidavit from high court, translation of documents to Ukrainian language, medical check up, travel insurance, guidance on how to get bank statement, filling of applications form, and guidance during submission. Please this is not visa guarantee. Visa guarantee has a different arrangement. For those of you that think 150k is visa guarantee please don't contact me it's not possible with that amount. Thanks for understanding

Please is there anyone currently studying in Ukraine at the moment? Or how can I get the Nigerian association of students studying in Ukraine? Anybody's assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
mikol:

Please is there anyone currently studying in Ukraine at the moment? Or how can I get the Nigerian association of students studying in Ukraine? Anybody's assistance will be appreciated.

Though i do not have an idea of what exactly you need but here is the contact of the nigerian embassy kiev ukraine, Provulok Vasylkivskyi 12 Kiev 03118, Ukraine +380 44 259-77-67, +380 44 258-18-54, email nigeriaconsul@yahoo.com (for queries)
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Reagan97: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi people, please anybody who has gotten Ukrainian visa should please assist me in getting mine. I already have invitation letter,

.because these days you can trust any agent you see in Internet
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by denzly4real(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
can someone work in Cyprus
Yes you can work to cover your feeding,books, accomodation and other expenses, but we always advice incoming students to have a sponsor and not to bank on jobs for their Tuition.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please read the last paragraph before you say they are charging too much. It's a thing of you slap me I slap you. ( law of moses). All students go for D visa and it's a multiple Visa. Additional of about 9,000 naira will be paid for VFS service charges in Abuja. Good luck

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ayanbaba2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
greetings to you @semaco00!

wanted to study nursing over there...
I have B.TECH in biochemistry...
ssce 2006...
how much will it cost me all through!
thanks
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 1:54am On Jun 26, 2018
ayanbaba2:
greetings to you @semaco00!

wanted to study nursing over there...

I have B.TECH in biochemistry...

ssce 2006...

how much will it cost me all through!

thanks

These are the two universities i know of that you can study Nursing in English medium https://www.tdmu.edu.ua/en/ and https://www.uzhnu.edu.ua/en/ you can check them for more info. but fees between 3500$ to 3700$ per year, hostel 50$ per month other expenses for first year entrance is not included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Starthemes(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
you can’t work in Ukraine

Thanks and I would like to have your contact. I'll like to learn from your experience in trading
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by ThePianoGuy: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Starthemes:

Thanks and I would like to have your contact. I'll like to learn from your experience in trading
please don’t pm me. My contact is private
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by seseleto: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ukraine visa application is no longer submitted directly at the Ukraine embassy. Visa applications are now submitted at the VFS where your documents will be evaluated before you pay the visa fees and referred to the embassy for interview.
For all the necessary documentations for your student visa application, feel free to ask here or contact, as it is now prevalent that most applicants experience hitches and delay as a result of not having the right documentations as required by the Ukraine Embassy.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by olufiz89: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
semac00:
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe.
No payment until students visa is approved, all process will be without payment until after visa is approved. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. this offer will be for only the month of April and May 2016
requirements needed to begin process are
Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English
Birth certificate
Testimonial
Data page of International passport
4 passport photo

Is this deal still on? I am interested. Postgraduate studies though.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by olufiz89: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
seseleto:
Ukraine visa application is no longer submitted directly at the Ukraine embassy. Visa applications are now submitted at the VFS where your documents will be evaluated before you pay the visa fees and referred to the embassy for interview.
For all the necessary documentations for your student visa application, feel free to ask here or contact, as it is now prevalent that most applicants experience hitches and delay as a result of not having the right documentations as required by the Ukraine Embassy.
Can all be done the same day?
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by seseleto: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
olufiz89:

Can all be done the same day?
Submission and interview can be done same day. Putting together the documents takes more than a day, unless you have it put together before coming for submission.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by larmeedeh: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2018
My sister is trying to get admission in preparatory class to study nursing since she did commerce and accounting in secondary school. The issue is she has different names on her testimonial and Gce result will that be a problem ? Can she submit application just with Waec certificate? These schools have issues replying email, dey have numerous website with different informations like that tuition fee is always different on the website.
Please i need someone's help, i dont trust agents and even the price dey request for is too much.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by seseleto: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2018
larmeedeh:
My sister is trying to get admission in preparatory class to study nursing since she did commerce and accounting in secondary school. The issue is she has different names on her testimonial and Gce result will that be a problem ? Can she submit application just with Waec certificate? These schools have issues replying email, dey have numerous website with different informations like that tuition fee is always different on the website.
Please i need someone's help, i dont trust agents and even the price dey request for is too much.
The websites with different informations are not the actual websites of the University.when it comes to international students, Ukraine mostly deal with registered agents that has signed contract with them.
As regards your sisters result,hope her waec result is what appears on her international passport. Anyway it can be rectified.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by kydreams(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
larmeedeh:
you can submit with just waec but make sure the name on your waec is same with the one on your passport and I think she can go to her sec skool to change the name on her testimonial
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by PinkDick(m): 2:42am On Aug 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by henxrist(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
olufiz89:

Is this deal still on? I am interested. Postgraduate studies though.

Hello, bro please I need your contact for more information, I'm interested. U may call 08090601452.
Please its urgent.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by henxrist(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=olufiz89 post=69817511]

Mr semac, how do we get to communicate directly, I need ur services
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=henxrist post=70463881][/quote]

email semac@ukr.net, watsapp 08030505492
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Gabriel I am waiting for your testimony here cos it’s what you owe me. Out of all those on nairalaland I got visa for, you disturbed me the most and I had to start connecting you directly with those I have done visas for so you can chat with them which you did before you finally believed me. The one statement I remembered very well from you was why is no one testifying and I told you we Nigerians are quick in condemning than praising so for you not to join them I am waiting for you own testimony.

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 3:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Reagan97:
Hi people, please anybody who has gotten Ukrainian visa should please assist me in getting mine. I already have invitation letter,

.because these days you can trust any agent you see in Internet

I believe this is your moniker Gabriel, you disturbed me too much you owe me this testimony. Despite these statements you made, you still frustrated me with so many questions and i still did your documentation so i am waiting

Also to all those saying agent this agent that and are still contacting me to get information at the end use my services, do not worry i am watching all you guys in 7D when you get what you want i will come here and open your Asses
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Reagan97: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank God ooh, finally gotten my application processed successfully.

Thank u so much @semaco00 ( Mr Oluwaseyi micheal) for the helping me process my visa.

To my fellow, Mr seyi is legit. I investigated him for 3 months before taking the courage to use him and now i am happy my parents are happy because i have gotten my visa. I wanted to do it myself but i consider the amount he charge me then i just decided to give him a chance. My fellows that did everything themselves they made so many mistakes and their application was rejected.

Thought i got my invitation letter myself, but Mr seyi did everything for me regarding my visa application and it came out successful.

My advice; Don't judge with the behavior of some people because everybody are not the same.

You can contact me on WhatsApp if you need more proof @ +2347011043328

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Reagan97: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
semac00:
Gabriel I am waiting for your testimony here cos it’s what you owe me. Out of all those on nairalaland I got visa for, you disturbed me the most and I had to start connecting you directly with those I have done visas for so you can chat with them which you did before you finally believed me. The one statement I remembered very well from you was why is no one testifying and I told you we Nigerians are quick in condemning than praising so for you not to join them I am waiting for you own testimony.
. I am sorry bro is coming late, i don't always come here on nairaland
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by Reagan97: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
So sorry bro, is coming late because i hardly come on nairaland
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by mekuso89(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
oga @semacc00 please i want to know if your services is still on i want to study comp science i graduated since 2010
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by semac00(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
mekuso89:
oga @semacc00 please i want to know if your services is still on i want to study comp science i graduated since 2010

Yes still on but for your visa chance to be very high going through the normal visa documentation and not the visa guarantee option, you need to have a first degree certificate and you should be able to get transcript from your university cos the consular will question the year you graduate to when you are applying to study in Ukraine. 8 years is too much not to be in school.
8 years out of school honestly your visa chance is very low but there are exceptions which are additional documents to cover the years.

Visa guarantee is very very expensive so be ready to get more documents to back up the 8 years after your olevel.
Re: Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee. by mekuso89(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
semac00:

Visa guarantee is very very expensive so be ready to get more documents to back up the 8 years after your olevel.
what and what documents please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair / ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue / 16-Year-Old Boy Has 6 A's In Cambridge's IGSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.