Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense (848 Views)

Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense / The Main Reason Why Nairaland And Naij.com. Detest Mavrody. / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense by Opistorincos(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
I have been a frequent visitor of this great forum before i decided to join the community in 2010. Recently, while having my leisure, i decided to make a research on something that has been bothering me about Nairaland i.e why this great forum has not integrated adsense(google advertising programme) in order to generate extra cash judging by the number of people that troop in here daily.Well, I got the answer to my age long question when 2 out of my numerous adsense accounts got banned by Google alongside my domain name (grindaily.info), during the course of my research in order to liberate myself from the confinement of google adsense, I came across a tool for checking banned domain names and I decided to run a check on this great forum and surprisingly Nairaland has been banned by Adsense a long while ago. So my fellow webmasters this is the reason why Nairaland has not been displaying google adverts and from my conclusion this site has already gotten popular when he got banned and not wanting to lose viewers/readers Seun decided not to change the domain name. I remain the one and only C.E.O of GrinDaily.org.

Re: Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2016
I have been hearing about this adsense for some time now but didnt care to look it up. What's the use of adsense?
Re: Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense by Opistorincos(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
I have been hearing about this adsense for some time now but didnt care to look it up. What's the use of adsense?
its an advertising programme by google that enables bloggers earn money through visitor's clicks on any of the advertising banners... Hope U understand my explanation
Re: Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Opistorincos:

its an advertising programme by google that enables bloggers earn money through visitor's clicks on any of the advertising banners... Hope U understand my explanation
Yes! Very much understood
Re: Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense by Opistorincos(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
Yes! Very much understood
Glad I could help

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business To 1M Nigerians / Help: Problem With Adsense / Another Scam Artist Recieved Part Payment Of Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.