Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks (13812 Views)

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube / Why Is ÑÑÚ Not Using Adsense On Their Forum Again / Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hi all, for those who do not know the reason for this thread, I had promised on this thread "Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience" to educate some bloggers and would be bloggers on how they can through their blogs make good money. This all started when I posted the screenshot of my last adsense pay out.

Yes, I make as much as $7000 per month from adsense and other networks. That's above 2 million naira - depending off course on how hard I work. If you don't believe it is your cup of tea but couple of people here who have had discussions with me on here on Nairaland know it is a fact and to be honest, I have no reason to lie. I am not selling an info product and don't even have one and not looking for popularity on a faceless forum where I have even refused to reveal my indentity.

In this thread and in the next three months, I am going to be showing you guys how I achieve this.

We will discuss

how to pick a niche - things I consider before I pick a niche, how I decide if a niche is worth my time and more.

how to do proper keyword research - this just as niche research is the most important thing but most Nairalanders and Nigerians at large do not know how to go about this hence I will carry out a detailed post on how to conduct keyword research. I will also do a video record which will be uploaded to youtube and the link searched that will show you guys how to conduct proper keyword research.

Ad networks I use - I use adsense among other ad networks and I will list out these networks and explain how exactly everyone interested can get into the networks.

how to rank for my keywords - the tools I use, where I get backlink, how I determine the number of backlinks I need.

Importantly, we are going to be attempting to make $1000 per month with just 1 hour of work per day. With $1000 a month, you will be making well over 400,000 naira a month which to me is a good start especially considering the fact that you can scale up the work and make more money.

I will be using two blogs for this challenge. One of them I will use to apply for Adsense as time goes on. Not because I need another adsense account but because I see Nigerians struggle to get approved for Adsense and I want to show it can be done and very easily too.

NB 1 -

Our aim will be to make $1000 per month minimum at the end of the 3rd month. Not before that and after the three month to consistently make $1000 per month minimum with just 1 hour of work. This is a challenge, a process and not a magic so be patient and give me the time needed as I demystify the process for you all.

NB 2 -

I am not going to be replying PM or emails so don't waste your time. I have had too many issues with wanting to teach Nigerians or employing Nigerians and I am not going to be doing anything private any more. Don't even try. I won't reply you unless I know you before now.

If you have any question(s) answer on here and I will answer all your questions. Also as the daily articles will be posted to my personal blogs as well, you can use the comments section on my blog to ask your questions and I will answer them but nothing will be taken privately.

It promises to be a very interesting 3 months.

Freelancer007 , fighal , jezuzboi , daamazing , Castroevans , samuelson06 , Simongoals , rioemmanuel , SurefireAsoOke , tola9jaa , hodonuu , TRADELYN , smoothvee , cdekj , Sunskye , sharpboyus , bennymark , badttrader , DaCharis2016 , miqos02 , Septre , ShakurM , Mikechinos , burkutu , Gidigidi3 , alwaysonline247 , pricelessmr , idolda , PopeExplicit , amamazzing , Jesse4mu , Toeyoursea , LexMacquin , primcy , daclemx , klexycole , Eseries , heem, 9twalker , motherfucker , Fadelex , larrymic4u , snahomie , Eyekandi

12 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
I will make my first post tomorrow and it is on keyword research. It will be a detailed and very explanatory blog.

Let's enjoy this together.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by TRADELYN: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good.
Hope you are better now?
amagunnerfan:
I will make my first post tomorrow and it is on keyword research. It will be a detailed and very explanatory blog.
Let's enjoy this together.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
TRADELYN:
Good.
Hope you are better now?
Much more man. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Landed... Where are my goons?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Freelancer007(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one, amagunnerfan, it is good to know that you are much better now. More health & prosperity, bro!

It is so nice to know you are willing to help newbies make money online, for free. Great job. Pls don't mind any distraction!

Am a living testimony to the miracle of online money making, having been making money online legitimately since 2010.

But hey, am still here to learn. Learning is a life long process. And it's an honor to learn from you bro.

To everyone reading this particular those eager to make money, pls make sure you follow this thread and put to practice what you learn on daily basis. Learning without practice is but a wasted effort. God bless you all.

To your success, guys!

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by AkProsper(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
I had to follow you when u said you'll create a thread for this. finally you did. Ride on bro....….
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Freelancer007:
Nice one, amagunnerfan, it is good to know that you are much better now. More health & prosperity, bro!

It is so nice to know you are willing to help newbies make money online, for free. Great job. Pls don't mind any distraction!

Am a living testimony to the miracle of online money making, having been making money online legitimately since 2010.

But hey, am still here to learn. Learning is a life long process. And it's an honor to learn from you bro.

To everyone reading this particular those eager to make money, pls make sure you follow this thread and put to practice what you learn on daily basis. Learning without practice is but a wasted effort. God bless you all.

To your success, guys!
Thanks bro. I am going to do my best to make this journey as educative as possible.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Am following this thread to the end...
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by ShakurM(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Amagunnerfan, I'm lost. Do we need to have a blog to be eligible?

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
ShakurM:
Amagunnerfan, I'm lost. Do we need to have a blog to be eligible?

You should wait for the first 1 month before you use the months discussed here to create your own blog. The most important is to learn FIRST then do LATER.

I think you should read the opening post again to understand better.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Taichimaster:
Am following this thread to the end...
Please don't send me PMs. Ask your question here. I am not going to be replying anyone privately.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by ShakurM(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You should wait for the first 1 month before you use the months discussed here to create your own blog. The most important is to learn FIRST then do LATER.

I think you should read the opening post again to understand better.
Indeed I read it, just wanted to clarify. Carry on.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Please don't send me PMs. Ask your question here. I am not going to be replying anyone privately.
Okay boss... do i need a laptop to start blogging?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Taichimaster:
Okay boss... do i need a laptop to start blogging?
If you can afford it then go for it if not you can work from a cyber cafe. I started from a cyber cafe too.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
If you can afford it then go for it if not you can work from a cyber cafe. I started from a cyber cafe too.
interesting... am gonna get myself a lappy
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by miqos02(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
thank u op, am following
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Toeyoursea(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
At last. Following holistically.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by twosquare(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
The long expected thread...following. smiley
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Ksslib(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Glad to see someone willing to help others learn the ropes.

This project should be interesting to watch. Following
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by rioemmanuel(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Glad to be here....can't wait bro
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by emymeeky: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Emymeeky was here
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
I followed you for this very reason. Making money online has been a strong desire since 2012. But I lacked what you are giving now for free. So I couldn't do any more than provide contents for experienced and hard working bloggers to reap the dividends thereof. I appreciate this kind gesture. I'm positive that these three months will be one I'll remember for long, and may even make a story of it ( since that's what I do). Lol.

amagunnerfan, you will live long...
Your prosperity shall know no end...
You will make many prosper...
You will lend to nations...

Once again, I thank you for this...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Interesting... Will be waiting
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Hi all, for those who do not know the reason for this thread, I had promised on this thread "Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience" to educate some bloggers and would be bloggers on how they can through their blogs make good money. This all started when I posted the screenshot of my last adsense pay out.

Yes, I make as much as $7000 per month from adsense and other networks. That's above 2 million naira - depending off course on how hard I work. If you don't believe it is your cup of tea but couple of people here who have had discussions with me on here on Nairaland know it is a fact and to be honest, I have no reason to lie. I am not selling an info product and don't even have one and not looking for popularity on a faceless forum where I have even refused to reveal my indentity.

In this thread and in the next three months, I am going to be showing you guys how I achieve this.

We will discuss

how to pick a niche - things I consider before I pick a niche, how I decide if a niche is worth my time and more.

how to do proper keyword research - this just as niche research is the most important thing but most Nairalanders and Nigerians at large do not know how to go about this hence I will carry out a detailed post on how to conduct keyword research. I will also do a video record which will be uploaded to youtube and the link searched that will show you guys how to conduct proper keyword research.

Ad networks I use - I use adsense among other ad networks and I will list out these networks and explain how exactly everyone interested can get into the networks.

how to rank for my keywords - the tools I use, where I get backlink, how I determine the number of backlinks I need.

Importantly, we are going to be attempting to make $1000 per month with just 1 hour of work per day. With $1000 a month, you will be making well over 400,000 naira a month which to me is a good start especially considering the fact that you can scale up the work and make more money.

I will be using two blogs for this challenge. One of them I will use to apply for Adsense as time goes on. Not because I need another adsense account but because I see Nigerians struggle to get approved for Adsense and I want to show it can be done and very easily too.

NB 1 -

Our aim will be to make $1000 per month minimum at the end of the 3rd month. Not before that and after the three month to consistently make $1000 per month minimum with just 1 hour of work. This is a challenge, a process and not a magic so be patient and give me the time needed as I demystify the process for you all.

NB 2 -

I am not going to be replying PM or emails so don't waste your time. I have had too many issues with wanting to teach Nigerians or employing Nigerians and I am not going to be doing anything private any more. Don't even try. I won't reply you unless I know you before now.

If you have any question(s) answer on here and I will answer all your questions. Also as the daily articles will be posted to my personal blogs as well, you can use the comments section on my blog to ask your questions and I will answer them but nothing will be taken privately.

It promises to be a very interesting 3 months.

Freelancer007, fighal, jezuzboi, daamazing, Castroevans, samuelson06, Simongoals, rioemmanuel, SurefireAsoOke, tola9jaa, hodonuu, TRADELYN, smoothvee, cdekj, Sunskye, sharpboyus, bennymark, badttrader, DaCharis2016, miqos02, Septre, ShakurM, Mikechinos, burkutu, Gidigidi3, alwaysonline247, pricelessmr, idolda, PopeExplicit, amamazzing, Jesse4mu, Toeyoursea, LexMacquin, primcy, daclemx, klexycole, Eseries, heem, 9twalker, motherfucker, Fadelex, larrymic4u, snahomie, Eyekandi

Boss I'm following... God bless you sir.

Khassy
Singapore1
tbliss22
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Freelancer007:

To your success, guys!

Good one boss! I like this, I'm inspired by your words. I'm also here to learn more, learning never ends!

I work on Fiverr and I offer writing services. I think this is an opportunity for me to move forward, time to wide my horizon. I'm determined and willing to learn new skills.

Thank you so much amagunnerfan, I'm following you steadily. Please don't be discouraged, may God reward you abundantly as you are willing to help newbies!

Anyone interested in joining this train, please don't get it twisted, don't procrastinate, stay focused and follow with keen interest. Soon, you will he celebrated.

Nice meeting you sir feeelancer007 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by tbliss22(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
klexycole:

Khassy
Singapore1
tbliss22

Thanks bro for making me see this, I truly appreciate. I have created over 4 to 5 blogs on cos I'm not that good with wordpress and adsense approval was the killer cos I've never been approved on any of the account.

I believe God is melting guru's heart towards helping a lot of naija youths to get so much to do online to make a living, imagine making $6000 online monthly which is okay to open a coded office with some other skills to be acquired, with all these alone u are a boss of your own and Bleep "white colar" job.

I'm giving the Op a big thumbs up for such cool gesture may God bless you sir.

We all will follow you bumper to bumper with our pen and note. Hopefully, after the lectures we should be able to have a functional blog with full adsense.

Shalom!!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Singapore1(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
klexycole:

Khassy

tbliss22

just continue sharing the lecture , ah go dey read am
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Singapore1:

just continue sharing the lecture , ah go dey read am

Noted. smiley
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2016
tbliss22:

Thanks bro for making me see this, I truly appreciate. I have created over 4 to 5 blogs on cos I'm not that good with wordpress and adsense approval was the killer cos I've never been approved on any of the account.

I believe God is melting guru's heart towards helping a lot of naija youths to get so much to do online to make a living, imagine making $6000 online monthly which is okay to open a coded office with some other skills to be acquired, with all these alone u are a boss of your own and Bleep "white colar" job.

I'm giving the Op a big thumbs up for such cool gesture may God bless you sir.

We all will follow you bumper to bumper with our pen and note. Hopefully, after the lectures we should be able to have a functional blog with full adsense.

Shalom!!

Good one!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by emdeey(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Following
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by khassy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
klexycole:

Good one boss! I like this, I'm inspired by your words. I'm also here to learn more, learning never ends!

I work on Fiverr and I offer writing services. I think this is an opportunity for me to move forward, time to wide my horizon. I'm determined and willing to learn new skills.

Thank you so much amagunnerfan, I'm following you steadily. Please don't be discouraged, may God reward you abundantly as you are willing to help newbies!

Anyone interested in joining this train, please don't get it twisted, don't procrastinate, stay focused and follow with keen interest. Soon, you will he celebrated.

Nice meeting you sir feeelancer007 cheesy

finally we can start getting the funds of our hard labor... mehn this is some good news
thanks for the mention.. we killing this right away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland / Tutorials In Webmasters Section / How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.