Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma (19090 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by piagetskinner(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol...the Grandma doesn't seem impressed with her lifestyle.. I can say she's utterly disappointed.

Coupled with the fact that she now carries a big metal on her nose
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by peemyke(f): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2016
I guess she's scared of wat u turned out to be...jst saying undecided
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by dominique(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Mama be like,

Fi orun mi le o je
Wa bi gba lo
Ki se bi mo se too e re sad
Sha jeun rerin bebe

Grandma looks sad

Can't you post in English? angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by piagetskinner(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Zceesneh:
why can't she smile must she be bothered about cynthia morgan's appreance?

She has to...she might have invested a lot of time in grooming that young Lady ,hoping someday she'll make her proud.no parent likes to see endless toil of training and upbringing wasted

Maybe u will understand when u have kid's
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by IamUdo(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2016
She no slap that ring comot from ya nose.
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by dacovajnr: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Her Grandma sef dey confused for dat pix as she no understand how her grandchild turn Brahma Bull with Nose ring grin
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by stubbornman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
embarassed Grandma sef is no happy ,she be like "see my black pikin dah year,kai"
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by habsydiamond(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
she resemble morgana for merlin. i beta change that morgan to morgana. grin
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by Veektoria(f): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pele Cynthia... tongue Grannie looks disappointed grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
piagetskinner:

She has to...she might have invested a lot of time in grooming that young Lady ,hoping someday she'll make her proud.no parent likes to see endless toil of training and upbringing wasted

Maybe u will understand when u have kid's
u can't force ur children to follow ur footsteps, u have done ur choice by bringing them in to the world, train them the way u feel like buh when they grow up, they will follow their heart, she followed her heart, her grandma've done ur part
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by Blessograo(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
cythia morgan! you are a celebrity please buy better lace and gele put for your granny's wardrobe, its not a sin and stop putting rings on your nose like a bull or cow with price tag or a marked cow
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by piagetskinner(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Zceesneh:
u can't force ur children to follow ur footsteps, u have done ur choice by bringing them in to the world, train them the way u feel like buh when they grow up, they will follow their heart, she followed her heart, her grandma've done ur part
I never said anywhere that parents should force train heir children....I'm just saying parents become disappointed when children. Don't turn out to what they expect them To be.... U grab
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by ijci(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by Baroba(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
I wa expecting a Jamaican woman..
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by oluamid(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Granny be like: I never trained a circus bull with nose ring and all.

iKid iKid.

Glad she didn't forget her source though.
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by Mom007(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why should she smile when you now go half naked, have a ring in your nose and "wear' red hair? I remember my grandmother's reactions any time I wear ordinary trousers. .. Lol
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by lildush(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
seriously dis red hair n nose ring dis not look Gud on ha... I told Cynthia to take it off.. d last time I met her... she almost picked a fyt wit me.... well it seems she's taken for real dis time...
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by ILEGHIT: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
her granny dey look am like abegi,apako which one be dis red hair and cow bell ring be dis,chai dis my pickin don cast with bleaching o,osalobua
Re: Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma by streamsofjoy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Most comments ar centered in the grandma's refusal to smile. But wat I observed is that her grandma's colour is her real colour. I.e skin colour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah In Mixed African Prints Ensemble / Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit / Wizkid: Davido And I Are Going On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.