Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit (19098 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by dramaticspeak(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fnuWL2Fl02Q/UAU8_2ISHYI/AAAAAAAAVis/YfUZdfPoCas/s1600/Tope+Alabi.jpg[/img]

The Chairman/CEO of NPC Records Audioworks Ltd, Alhaji Tajudeen Bioku is dragging Pastor (Mrs.) Abiodun Ibitola of Remdel Optimum Communication and Evangelist Tope Alabi of Tope Alabi Gospel Vibes to the court.

Alhaji Bioku, who is a US-based media mogul, has instituted a 152.5million Naira civil suit against Mrs. Ibitola and her company, Remdel, at the Lagos State High Court with the Suit Number ID/1373/2011 under Justice I.O. Kasali.

Bioku constituted the case against Remdel for a breach of contract, conversion, and detinue over the master tape of the hit album, 'Angeli Mi' by Tope Alabi, which was released under Remdel.

He is also suing Remdel for its refusal to pay accrued royalties for over four years. The case was recently heard June 18, 2012 at the court, but was adjourned for mention till September 25, 2012.

According to counsel to Bioku, Barr. Bolaji Mustapha, "the suit is a just one without ambiguity. Yes, we have filed a civil suit against Abiodun Ibitola and Remdel Optimum Communications LTD, for gross breach of contract and damages.

http://thenetng.com/2012/07/16/tope-alabi-in-n150m-lawsuit-mess/
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Chanchit: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
1, To start with, i hope that is not Tope Alabi's pix, cos dts definately not her..

2, Do they recieve royalties in nigeria...?

3, The amount is not even up to a million$, maybe the man wants to collect all of Tope's earnings from january till date...
But e for jst sue for arnd 10m naira, which them still no go give am, even if u sue 2face, d'banj or p'square sef for that amount, they would rather give d judge half of d money....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Eve100000: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Chanchit: 1, To start with, i hope that is not Tope Alabi's pix, cos dts definately not her..

2, Do they recieve royalties in nigeria...?

3, The amount is not even up to a million$, maybe the man wants to collect all of Tope's earnings from january till date...
But e for jst sue for arnd 10m naira, which them still no go give am, even if u sue 2face, d'banj or p'square sef for that amount, they would rather give d judge half of d money....

That's her pic but some touch up dey sha!!!
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by DammyFx: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
People are just jobless
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by tonyx4x44(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
What where the doing for the past 4 years
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by miteolu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
1. Tope Alabi has no hands in lawsuit. This case is between Alhaji Tajudeen Bioku and Pastor (Mrs.) Abiodun Ibitola of Remdel Optimum Communication. Tope Alabi is to sing while Remdel is a marketer.
2. Alhaji Bioku, who is a US-based media mogul, has instituted a 152.5million Naira civil suit against Mrs. Ibitola and her company, Remdel. What is Tope Alabi in this?
3. Tope Alabi is not the only gospel artist with Remdel why using her name in the tread.
Some NLs always go by Topic without reading the content.

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by jennyb2: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
gospel singer? neva heard abt her. is she googleable?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by ebamma(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
who cares
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Afam4eva(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mo wa dupe dupe dupe dupe mo wa se ope o, modupe
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by miteolu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
afam4eva: Mo wa dupe dupe dupe dupe mo wa se ope o, modupe

Make sure you arrange for Mukina over weekend to celebrate your release.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bi ori ba se mo, lo se n fo Olori....

The bigger ur head, the greater d headache you will experience!

@poster, d allegation is nt against TOPE ALABI......
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
[size=16]Look at the size of those LIPS!! shocked[/size]

LORD JESUS!!!!!! shocked..

No wonder she has the gift of Singing.. Her Talent is related to her gift!!
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Chanchit: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
jenny b: gospel singer? neva heard abt her. is she googleable?
Not only googlable, i've downloaded some of her songs and videos frm tubidy.com...
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by miteolu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju: [size=16]Look at the size of those LIPS!! shocked[/size]

ROAD BLOCKED angry...let JESUS admires her
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Lobolintin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
osewa don release u,make sure u no fuk up again.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Chanchit: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Eve100000:

That's her pic but some touch up dey sha!!!
Na hin be say d person wei do the photoshop don shop Tope komot frm the picture o....

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Tope Alabis Lips are so big, she could record on a CD just by talking to it..

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by slimming: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
The lady is extremely gifted when it come to writing and singing.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Abyjah: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Chanchit:
Na hin be say d person wei do the photoshop don shop Tope komot frm the picture o....
Lol, kids of nowadays won't cease to amuse their elders!
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Evangelist_Tope_Alabi_884608896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Its those lips again...

Lips so big, she performs concerts without a microphone...
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Aybank: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
lets call Tope Alabi to do a thanksgivin song 4 u... Welcum bak sha.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Siga: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju: [img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Evangelist_Tope_Alabi_884608896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Its those lips again...

Lips so big, she performs concerts without a microphone...
lol....bros...u mean gan ooo
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by tessyade: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Go and sin no more.lol
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
Thank your starz, the Mods-in-Council decided to Fr33 you courtesy of my supreme voting and veto power.

Afam, Go and offend no more.

Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Ninilowo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Is she a gosel singer? I dont agree with that. what of atorise? a gospel singer too? May God save us in Nigeria.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by oladayo042: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
I can find Tope's name in the list of defendants. The news is just a simple attempt by a blogger to have more traffic by using Tope Alabi's name.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Akiika: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Must you become a pastor, evangelist, 'wooli' or whatever to become a gospel singer? So Tope too don become pastor! eh eh!
I happen to grow up in the same neighborhood as this lady "Babayanju street, Mafoluku oshodi"...i'll save you the rest of the gist, cuz i believe people do really change for good.
All na to make ends meet!...my issue is with the self acclaimed titles (pastor, evangelist e.t.c)....they can be creative in some other ways.
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by geefasee: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Akiika: Must you become a pastor, evangelist, 'wooli' or whatever to become a gospel singer? So Tope too don become pastor! eh eh!
I happen to grow up in the same neighborhood as this lady "Babayanju street, Mafoluku oshodi"...i'll save you the rest of the gist, cuz i believe people do really change for good.
All na to make ends meet!...my issue is with the self acclaimed titles (pastor, evangelist e.t.c)....they can be creative in some other ways.
maybe na honorary title
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by gbagaunfinder: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
miteolu:

ROAD BLOCKED angry...let JESUS admires her
So u can't make a simple correct sentence? If english is too hard, write in pidgin...
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by coolted(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Chanchit:
Not only googlable, i've downloaded some of her songs and videos frm tubidy.com...
i love her music
Re: Tope Alabi Faces N152.5M Lawsuit by Walexz02(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
gbagaun_finder:
So u can't make a simple correct sentence? If english is too hard, write in pidgin...
Seconded wey dey correct another persongrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah In Mixed African Prints Ensemble / Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma / I Never Envisaged My Passion Will Bring Me This Far -ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.