Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ibadan Peeps - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan Peeps (1080 Views)

Pls Peeps What's The Disadvantage Of Being A Detective? / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Peeps by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
closed
Re: Ibadan Peeps by bodivi: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
ur e-mail pls
Re: Ibadan Peeps by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Post ur email address na. Beta still call me on 07035387752 or mail me on teetom4life@gmail.com
Re: Ibadan Peeps by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
my pm is not working cos i tried to respond to the mails all to no avail.....use this
Note :You must be resident at Ibadan and have good knowledge of the terrain. our National Sales manager will be at Ibadan next week, upon reviewing the CV's, the qualified ones will be directed to our branch so that you can meet with him one on one for a brief interview.
Re: Ibadan Peeps by lionphil(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
angelusbrut:
my pm is not working cos i tried to respond to the mails all to no avail.....use this= kritiqueo@gmail.com
Note :You must be resident at Ibadan and have good knowledge of the terrain. our National Sales manager will be at Ibadan next week, upon reviewing the CV's, the qualified ones will be directed to our branch so that you can meet with him one on one for a brief interview.

For those that applied for the sales job at Ph, we've not heard from you...any hope?
Re: Ibadan Peeps by ayobj: 1:39am On Apr 17, 2016
angelusbrut:
There exits an opening for Sales Rep Beverages at our Ibadan branch, however you must have experience in sales if possible beverages or drinks of any brand. Ability to meet sales target and close deals. U must equally know how to drive too.I think the salary range is 40-50k; if you are interested send me a mail and i will reply u. strictly for Males!!!

vacancies for a marketing manager and an operations manager are available at ibadan in a medical diagnostic company.

Marketing manager
-Bsc/ HND in a relevant business specialty-Business Admin/economics/Marketing or any course with experience.
-ability to drive is desirable.
-Needs for a go getter and ambitious personality
-ability to sell ice to eskimos as the job is grossly demanding

Operations Manager
-Bsc/HND in any discipline.Must be able to direct and manage staff of various ages,tribes and backgrounds
-at least 3 years experience is desirable.Must be above 30 years old.
-must have a penchant for details and give adequate reports
-Computer literacy is a must

interested candidates are to send applications and CV to ayomedspecs@gmail.com
Re: Ibadan Peeps by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=lionphil post=44766151]

For those that applied for the sales job at Ph, we've not heard from you...any hope?[/quote

Yes there is hope, but for one person so far.
Re: Ibadan Peeps by lionphil(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=angelusbrut post=44773465][/quote]

What were the requirements? How many years experience in sales?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Eko Maintenance Limited / FIRS Recruitment Portal Now Open / Customers Service Manager Needed At Our Ibadan Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.