Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her (502 Views)

Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her / “face Front , Face Money, Facebook Or Facetime.. Choose One” – Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her by ruggedtimi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
She shared this photo below and wrote "My time/ attention cost money darling ... Love it or hate it , that's just how it is now.... And people are paying .. business is moving... I got the attention cheap so I'm selling it cheaper 250euros to enjoy chat with me now ... (Note: CHAT e.g FaceTime) I know is cheap. i'm nice.. if u can't pay pls disturb me not huh? Thank you. Enjoy your..day! #nooshofreezone

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her by searchng4love: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
she is madd.
Re: Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
wen m even ignoring some fine babes chat..... oniranu... wetin u put deir gan sef...
Re: Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her by MRBrownJ: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
when whores all over the world are charging 200€ to FUKC all night, this washed up one want 250€ just to talk to her irrelevant self via chat, BWAAAAAAAH! who would even hear about her if it wasnt for her sluttish nekkid trick to try to stay relevant in the media?l washed up wannabe Kim K!

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Story: Rachael Zoe / The Tiwa Savage’s Marriage Saga: “old School Love” By Charles Novia / Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dies At Aged 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.