Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary (20709 Views)

Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos / Comedian Yan Baba Celebrates His Birthday With Hilarious Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by room089: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Meeeeeeen! God punish poverty, dis ones know say fuel dey cost?

Congrats all the same!
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by aalangel(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
barlkeez:
tongue tongue tongue

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM THE WEDDING @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/checkout-photos-from-ali-babas-2006-wedding.html

What's this Omotola's face? Who did this to her
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by byvan03: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
The tummy tuck looks good on Omotola, the big tummy here didn't do justice to her frame.
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by Stanbeto: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
9ice 0ne Ali
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by MzDeeb(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Congrats to the couple. Many more blissful years to come.

However, i can't seem to ignore AY MAKUN's looks though...
Chai. Thank God for money. Those ears.. Lol
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by piagetskinner(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
At looks like a mechanic apprentice
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by AbrahamLincoln(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mskrisx:
Dear lord,u know how much this lady called Mskrisx loves good things.

Bless this their may marriage with joy undiluted..

When it gets to my turn same you that holds the universe together will hold mine and make it sweeter.

Above all, bless my destiny and my hustles that will never lack what it takes to add colour and beauty to a home.

Congrats Ali Baba may your joy know no bounds cheers! smiley kiss

You are ready
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

You are ready

Hahaaaaa Abi?
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hahaaaaa Abi?
yap Wish I'll be the lucky one and btw You happened to ever visited sin city? O town
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by Mskrisx(f): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

yap
Wish I'll be the lucky one and btw
You happened to ever visited sin city?
O town

Sin city? O town?
Sorry....

Never heard of such places talk more of visiting.
Re: Ali Baba Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by AbrahamLincoln(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mskrisx:

Sin city? O town? Sorry....
Never heard of such places talk more of visiting.
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad / Paul Okoye & His Adorable Son Pose For Lovely Selfie / Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.