Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Shedy Kay Finds Weird Mc's Ijoya Remix Ridiculous (nigezie At Ten Series) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shedy Kay Finds Weird Mc's Ijoya Remix Ridiculous (nigezie At Ten Series) (413 Views)

Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shedy Kay Finds Weird Mc's Ijoya Remix Ridiculous (nigezie At Ten Series) by NigezieTV: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shedy Kay was our guest on the premiere of the Nigezie At Ten Series discussing the Top 10 One Hit Wonders In Nigerian Music Industry. Weird Mc was the last video on the #NigezieAtTenSeries. In Shedy's comment, she exclaimed that she found it hilarious and also ridiculous that "Weird Mc released Ijoya in the year 2006 (which her cousin used to like) and decided to release a remix about 7years later. It took her too long to do the remix". In Shedy Kay's words, "It is not nice sometimes to over-flog an issue; there's obviously no reason to do a remix "50 years later".

WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW TO HEAR WHAT SHE SAID----> http://nigezie.tv/shedy-kay-finds-weird-mcs-ijoya-remix-ridiculous-nigezie-at-ten-series/

Re: Shedy Kay Finds Weird Mc's Ijoya Remix Ridiculous (nigezie At Ten Series) by cruzita(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided ijoya remix*hian!!! make I close mouth dey look

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Basketmouth Looked Like In 1994 / Meet 50 Cent On May 13th / Pizza Box Made Out Of Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.