Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE (1024 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Have You Seen This Movie? / I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by Halleydavid: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suddenly you discover that what you think you have is not yours, your identity is borrowed and that you have been made to live a life that's entirely false all along, what would you do? The Table is Ghanaian blockbuster that will keep you thrilled with no-stop action and keep you glued to your screen.

A family's supposedly happy reunion dinner after years of being apart and at logger heads with each other over family wealth and fortune backfires, turns brutal and bloody after the worst kept family secret is revealed.

Who will be spared, who is real? Find out in this amazing suspense and action packaged movie that features a whole lot of talented cast like Roselyn Ngissah, Jose Tolbert, Selly Galley, Umar Krupp.

Follow this link To watch for FREE!! http://www.iyodatv.com/watch/the-table/

SOURCE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/movie-review-table.html

Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by donbenedict(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mchew...
Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by Halleydavid: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Mchew...
Why the hiss?
Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Halleydavid:

Why the hiss?
because I don already know the end from the beginning. grin
Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by Halleydavid: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
because I don already know the end from the beginning. grin

Says who, this is not your regular Nollywood movie cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by itstpia8: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wood is the in thing now.
Re: Have You Seen This Blockbuster: THE TABLE by itstpia8: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Halleydavid:

Says who, this is not your regular Nollywood movie cheesy

really?

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Greatest Indian Movie Ever / Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? / Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.