Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) (68112 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by bedspread: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Wowo.com/ng
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by prinzfavian(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
armadeo:

Last I checked I am entitled to my opinion and it doesn't have to be in line with yours. You think its cool am okay with that, I think it's wack, What's your problem with that?
I think you are right about that, I'm sorry for calling you wack. Thought you were just hating unnecessarily
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by dontfkcolrn(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is this Michael Jackson or Masquerade?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
N1one shocked
Holla asap smiley wink
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by skylowlow: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:
N1one shocked
Holla asap smiley wink

wifey tongue
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by KateHanson: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2016
BumBae:
N1one shocked
Holla asap smiley wink

na wa o.

shocked
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by faceland: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2016
armadeo:

I tell you. Wack job.

For those dudes asking which one I have done...

Here's the thing if you don't like something you don't like it wether or not you can do it. The fact that I don't do make up doesnt mean I cant tell when i see a wack job.

Comprende

Had it been he found someone with a narrow thin head, it would have been close. I think the guy tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics) / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.