Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Any Lumia User With This Problem? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Any Lumia User With This Problem? (671 Views)

Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? / My Nokia Lumia 530 Hangs / Nokia Lumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Harshirama(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing problems while downloading apps as they refuse to install even after I formatted my phone, same with most people using Lumia phones, anyone here with the same problem?what else can I do to rectify this cause I'm serious fed up
Re: Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Adesege(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Have you updated your phone?

Often times, it maybe cos you haven't signed into your store's account. Have you checked and confirmed you were logged in before downloading

Also, you should check your network strength before downloading.

I use Lumia.

Regards

Modified.

I forgot to say, you can only download from the Windows store
Re: Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Harshirama(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
my phone is updated and I've been using it for almost two years and m current signed in.have you tried to download any apps recently?
Adesege:
Have you updated your phone?

Often times, it maybe cos you haven't signed into your store's account. Have you checked and confirmed you were logged in before downloading

Also, you should check your network strength before downloading.

I use Lumia.
Yes, I updated my phone, I'm currently on Lumia denim and I have signed in.the problem is the app stops after downloading and can't install.
I've been using Lumia for almost two years now without this problem

Regards

Modified.

I forgot to say, you can only download from the Windows store
Re: Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Harshirama(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
I'm thinking it must be a problem from Microsoft as I formatted my phone as advised without any changes. Some other people using Lumia at also experiencing this
Re: Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Adesege(m): 2:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Harshirama:
my phone is updated and I've been using it for almost two years and m current signed in.have you tried to download any apps recently?

Downloaded some games from the store some days ago. I don't have issues with mine.

It could be your network too.

Regards
Re: Any Lumia User With This Problem? by Harshirama(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
thanks,the problem has been resolved

(1) (Reply)

Ten Secret Features You Didn't Know You Could Use On Whatsapp / How To Make Money With Used Battries.(whatsapp Now Or Call: 08037190242) / See The Huge Python Killed By Teenagers In Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.