Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? (608 Views)

NIN Enrolment Made Easier With Glo Appointment Manager / Telephony Services: Airtel Topples Glo In New Market Share Stats / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have been a real glo user for some years now. It's really disheartening that they are not progressing. We will suddenly discover the network is off for 3 to 4 days or more. After that, the network will be restored again. In a month, we experience this up to two times.
At first, I thought it was my area, but a friend attested that they had been without glo network in Ilorin for complete one week. After the restoration, glo will never apologize. They act as if they were not aware of the problem. What could be wrong? Do you experience such in yourself area?

I have been without glo network since Saturday night.
This people have hampered a lot.

The second network service on the screen is my wonderful glo, since Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shocked As She Films Tree Frog Eating Snake Head-first / Benue Man Successfully Builds A ‘moving’ Car (PIX/VIDEO) / Reasons Why Hot Water Freezes Faster Than Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.