Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (43636 Views)

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by chenor(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
masterblogger:
Very pathetic that ebonyi only has a double Lane (sub standard) " To be honest ebonyi is suppose to be a LGA. Most of the cute structures are banks. The others are government buildings. That's bungalow u see in d the 3rd pics is the government house, it's so local, poor finishing but we'll painted

Am not boasting here but my village is far better of, at least we have 4 lanes in my village. Solar Street lights everywhere and portable drinking water 247.

Please Am not trying to critize just making a point so the government and work harder

Sorry o but can't see any government house pix..
I guess your village started from somewhere...
Op is just trying to appreciate the little he has done in less than a year
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by promayor1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
chenor:

Now everyone that stays in ai know that you just gave a colossal lie..
If not for anything.. I bless him for repairing udemezue, new market road, ojeowere, fetha 2 road, hilltop, Street lights and co.. Crime rate has reduced... You are a sadist.. So he should keep his wife indoors abi
I stand with you on this one, january when i went to visit my people staying at udemezue street, i almost lost my way cos of all changes i saw

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by leelong(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Keneking:
I hear there are only two streets in Ebonyi.

1. Abakaliki
2. Afikpo

The rest are local government areas undecided

The state had no data on the information released today on NL. I think this state should be turned to grazing site for cattle rearers.
U see ur life, u guys should stop depending on hearsay n pictures alike, you've never been to Ebonyi, so i'd urge u to hush for now till u come see for urslef.. Ebonyi isn't as bad as people portray it..
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by chenor(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Elechi focused mostly on rural areas.. He did well also by starting his city and international market.. Just happy that the good work continued... I just pray it continues for God knows how??..

We should at least appreciate them even with the small federal government allocation, they are trying their best

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Fadekebisola(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
masterblogger:
Very pathetic that ebonyi only has a double Lane (sub standard) " To be honest ebonyi is suppose to be a LGA. Most of the cute structures are banks. The others are government buildings. That's bungalow u see in d the 3rd pics is the government house, it's so local, poor finishing but we'll painted

Am not boasting here but my village is far better of, at least we have 4 lanes in my village. Solar Street lights everywhere and portable drinking water 247.

Please Am not trying to critize just making a point so the government and work harder
thank God for putting confusion between ipob people....Nigeria just have to leave them to fight themselves ...am sure this gal is ibo too....nice one....more of this
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Breadandbeans pls remove jlakeside from that post on romance ...Fast abeg.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by murphyibiam15(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
chenor:

Sorry o but can't see any government house pix..
I guess your village started from somewhere...
Op is just trying to appreciate the little he has done in less than a year

are u minding that mu.mu gal that doesnt know hw to conduct hersef in public...making exaggerations her forefathers in the grave will be ashamed of......fact is that i have been in Ai for 2days now and i must appreciate the gov....a whole lot of changes have really taken place ..from street lights to double coating of roads and road markings/beautification of the city....am 100% sure the gal hasnt been in Ai recently...so just ignore her

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ediko5(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why focus only in two roads Government house and water works. the are some nice areas like in locust and judges quarters.

Dave is one of the best Governors

he paid Corpers 8 out of ten months allowee

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by 123gist(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Babyphinas:
U really waka ooo I can see the whole Abakaliki in pic
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
masterblogger:

it is hatred that will kill people like you, have you actually been to abakaliki to pass this judgement btw why did mention that your state so that we will start judging from the allocation..

as far as am concerned abakaliki is becoming better and neater courtesy of Dave Umahi, you cannot get lost at night again in abakaliki,the dual lanes and inner streets have all been lighted up with street lights, those who visited abakaliki before Dave came on board will be surprised at the level of development in abakaliki if they visit again

what l have come to understand about nigerians ( educated and uneducated) is that we lack merit in judgement, l don't how a good thinking person will be expecting ebonyi to be like Lagos,akwa ibom,Enugu etc, for crying out loud ebonyi was created along side with Ekiti,bayelsa,gombe and l can bet with anything that abakaliki is far better than yensgoa,ado ekiti etc mind you l have been to these state capitals

and for you to open that thing you call mouth to say that abakaliki lacks standard buildings shows that you know nothing about that city, its actually filled with tall,decent and standard buildings ask any abakaliki resident..

intact l hate people who reason like you,,one word for you, get lost

9 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by eagleonearth(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
NoApology:

get lost now before thunder go begin fire you
Op, u try but more work remain. U no enta CAS area?, Ebonyi voice area, town proper, stadium, kpirikpiri area, prison area?? Like say u do, pesin no fit come hia dey talk say Ai be lyk her village.
masterblogger:
[quote author=NoApology post=44735508] I no blame u, na Op wey do him work well I blame. Op just showed u 5% of abakaliki.

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by 123gist(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
magicfingers009:

I beg to defer. Dave is only riding on what Elechi did. He has only be showcasing his trophy wife and throwing parties up and down. (His mother's burial)

Bros u need brain check up, because of you he will not bury his mother again #Oga_get_a_Life

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by MetroBoomin: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
chenor:

If not for anything.. I bless him for repairing udemezue, new market road, ojeowere, fetha 2 road, hilltop, Street lights and co.. Crime rate has reduced... You are a sadist.. So he should keep his wife indoors abi
I stay in Ai too
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by masterblogger(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
comrChris:
it is hatred that will kill people like you, have you actually been to abakaliki to pass this judgement btw why did mention that your state so that we will start judging from the allocation..

as far as am concerned abakaliki is becoming better and neater courtesy of Dave Umahi, you cannot get lost at night again in abakaliki,the dual lanes and inner streets have all been lighted up with street lights, those who visited abakaliki before Dave came on board will be surprised at the level of development in abakaliki if they visit again

what l have come to understand about nigerians ( educated and uneducated) is that we lack merit in judgement, l don't how a good thinking person will be expecting ebonyi to be like Lagos,akwa ibom,Enugu etc, for crying out loud ebonyi was created along side with Ekiti,bayelsa,gombe and l can bet with anything that abakaliki is far better than yensgoa,ado ekiti etc mind you l have been to these state capitals

and for you to open that thing you call mouth to say that abakaliki lacks standard buildings shows that you know nothing about that city, its actually filled with tall,decent and standard buildings ask any abakaliki resident..

I won't take insult from anyone, I have a boyfriend FYI and my bf cant talk to me like this. I only made point.

Myndd please ban this person for life dear
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by masterblogger(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

tell us ur village first...mu.mu.....u just write nonsense bc u have the fingers...hw can a lady like u be spewing trash...u must be an imbe.cile to make this kind of comment...spits on u...now tell us that ur village?

Mod please ban this guy for life.

Why the insults. Don't just make me hate you.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ObiOkpor(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Keneking:

1. Abakaliki
2. Afikpo

The state had no data on the information released today on NL. I think this state should be turned to grazing site for cattle rearers.
I been think sa you get sense but i was wrong.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Omeny: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
and some ipob go come Here dey make mouth

all I can see are two roads n one roundabout

Keep quiet there jhoor!

Is ur state as fine as this?

All of una they claim lagos!
Do u know how come about lag?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by masterblogger(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

are u minding that mu.mu gal that doesnt know hw to conduct hersef in public...making exaggerations her forefathers in the grave will be ashamed of......fact is that i have been in Ai for 2days now and i must appreciate the gov....a whole lot of changes have really taken place ..from street lights to double coating of roads and road markings/beautification of the city....am 100% sure the gal hasnt been in Ai recently...so just ignore her

Thanks for the insults. Have reported you and you will soon be banned. You are even lucky that am talking to you. Can you say this thrash to my fellow blogger Linda ikeji?

I have reported you to mod, you will soon be banned.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ObiOkpor(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amberon11:
ebonyi must really be horrible.
Better than you poor state.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by juniorportland(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Keneking:

1. Abakaliki
2. Afikpo

on point
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by juniorportland(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beehshorp:

I dey shame for u... Tufia!!! See as u dey disgrace urself
Na lie I talk?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by LadyMessi(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Keneking:

1. Abakaliki
2. Afikpo

Don't always believe what ever you hear, but always confirm before you conclude and post.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ObiOkpor(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
masterblogger:

God help you with this lies you throw at the state. Ebonyians are far better than millions of your type combined.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
no mud houses unlike what we see in chest beater' s enclave

Igbo kacha nu, rie nu, o ga diri anyi nile nma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by phazotron(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
comrChris:

u criticize others for judgement without merit and then commit the same offence by assuming that ebonyi is better than bayelsa ekiti and gombe without physically being there. dey deceive urself. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Depreacherman(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why are girls like this? The ones that has front, no get back... the ones with back no get front, the ones with front and back, no get sense just like #masterblogger ... I pity your bf...
masterblogger:

I won't take insult from anyone, I have a boyfriend FYI and my bf cant talk to me like this. I only made point.

Myndd please ban this person for life dear

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ObiOkpor(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
chenor:

You dey mind the bozo?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by juniorportland(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
NoApology:

get lost now before thunder go begin fire you
av been to abakiliki twice...... its d worst state capital in d south east

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by LadyMessi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
chenor:

You should be able to dictate a Labour part fan when you see one dear sis.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by comrChris(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls noApology l will urge you to ignore those frustrated beings trying to infuriate you,
just continue with the pictures there are still a lot of place to visit like international market, uchoudo Secretariat, the road that leads to CBN,pastoral center,peace park road,the ongoing flyovers,govt house roundabout,ezza road,forkroad,stadium, amusement park,etc.
you can enter inside streets and take residential buildings to prove all these haters who claim abakaliki has substandard buildings wrong..

more grease to your elbow!! pls all the abakaliki residents should pls assist him in doing this justice to our dear state

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Belvinho(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
masterblogger:

It's quite pathetic that someone will look at pictures and draw conclusion from them without knowing the bus route to this place. I spent my service year in thus town and I'd tell you categorically that you can take one ride in a tricycle from one end of the town to the other (CASS - Presco) and (Rice mill - Kpirikpiri).

Those roads that OP showed though we're very good during the tenure of Martin Elechi (Ochi-Udo). Terrible roads that existed during my stay were;
1. Rice mill road
2. Afikpo road from sperando
3. Enugu road.

NB: I served in 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.