Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill (908 Views)

Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) / Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos / 10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by donsignature1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Normal people fall ill as often as possible even after being so consciously careful about things that causes sickness. Little and great sickness befalls them at will but reverse is the case with mad men. Mad men never fall sick, no matter what harmful substance they may consume; they seems not to be affected. Recently, I saw a mad woman by the road side seriously soaked and beaten by the rain. Rather shivering in cold, she was busy eating stuffs inside a waste dump. And the following day, I saw her up and bouncing. Now my question is, what is inherent in them that makes them UNSICKABLE ? Please permit me to use that word.

Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by gudluckgreat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice One!
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by mascot87(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
The mystery have been on my mind for decades

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by Justycxx(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
they do. They won't go to the hospital to report it cos they are not sane. I've seen so many of with numerous skin diseases. They do fall sick
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by Yuneehk(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
I've thought of it too! Wonder why most are hardly ever sick. They also never get tired of trekking and I wonder if their legs hurt.

Well I'm sticking around to see if there are answers to these
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by NobleAngell(f): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am telling you. That thought has crossed my mind a couple of times o. Or does the madness neutralize all bacteria, viruses or other foreign antibodies that invade their body system? I don't get.
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by fistonati(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
As far as am concerned I don't know if or that any mad people exists because I see them all as disguised person that are either a beger, kidnappers or ritualists. One of them that I knew as a mad person attacked me on bike early last year, if not that my bike man told him that if he hit's him he will not be alive to report to his boss was when he shots to the Sky.
Imagine a madman smoking and drinking alcohol, where are they getting the money.
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by xendra: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
even I wonder, but like my brother said, they are already too sick to fall or even notice when they are sick.
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by AMKAG66(m): 2:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Like someone mentioned ,they do fall sick too but just that they are not sane to recognise and report their symptoms to a medic. At the same time, they are mostly found around dustbin scavenging decomposing food materials which might be filled with fungus thus providing antibiotics chemoprophylaxis and cure against some bacteria and fungal infections.(Not actually mentioning viral infections as most of them are self limiting and they must have been vaccinated for others such as yellow fever,measles etc during their childhood).
Nb : Antibiotics got their history accidentally from fungus.

They also become chronic Johnny Walker expending excessive energy purposelessly. It is one of the numerous signs of schizophrenia

Salone Boy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by AMKAG66(m): 2:33am On Apr 16, 2016
But they can still suffer from any overwhelming microbial infections and non communicable diseases such as Hypertension, Diabetes etc on top of their madness especially when it's familial linked.

Salone Boy
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by kowalsky: 2:40am On Apr 16, 2016
AMKAG66:
Like someone mentioned ,they do fall sick too but just that they are not sane to recognise and report their symptoms to a medic. At the same time, they are mostly found around dustbin scavenging decomposing food materials which might be filled with fungus thus providing antibiotics chemoprophylaxis and cure against some bacteria and fungal infections.(Not actually mentioning viral infections as most of them are self limiting and they must have been vaccinated for others such as yellow fever,measles etc during their childhood).
Nb : Antibiotics got their history accidentally from fungus.

They also become chronic Johnny Walker expending excessive energy purposelessly. It is one of the numerous signs of schizophrenia

Salone Boy

'decomposing food functioning as antibiotics'

the things I hear on this nairaland ehn cry
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by AMKAG66(m): 3:10am On Apr 16, 2016
kowalsky:

'decomposing food functioning as antibiotics'

the things I hear on this nairaland ehn cry

Have you ever left your loaf of bread or bowl of rice standing for days in the open ? what do you noticed ?

Try to read and comprehend properly before quoting me anyhow.
Besides I was just trying to draw a logical reasoning on the topic.
It was a Hypothetical statement.

Ever heard of the Fungus Penicillium Notatum ?
If you happen to read the history of penicillins as discovered by Sir Alexander Flemming then you'll understand why I made those statements.
Re: What Kind Of Immunity System Runs In Mad People That Makes Them Never Ill by ihitenansa: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
They do fall sick!
Av seen lots. of mad ppl wit swollen legs and stomachs,skindiseases etc

Mad. People die by the roadside every now and den due to sicknesses

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Apples From Roban Stores Enugu Posted By A Twitter User. / 7 Most Important Things About The Sperm That Each Woman Must Know / Please Where Can I Do A Typhoid Test In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.