Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos (21517 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / 85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
In an attempt to keep the state clean and safe, the Cross River state government through the Urban Development Authority (CUDA) is doing all possible to see that psychotic people (mad people) are kept away from the streets, social and commercial centres across the state.

In a visit to the Calabar Urban Development Authority (CUDA) Vagrant Psychotic Remand Home at Uwanse, Calabar South LGA. The CUDA Secretary, Hon. Joemary Ekeng Ita who spoke to news men, thanked the state governor, Sen. Ben Ayade for his continuous assistance to CUDA in dealing with this ugly situation.

Taking news men round the facility that houses about 100 psychotic persons made up of men and women age between 18 to 60, it was discovered that about 95% of these persons are not indigenes of Cross River state.

The Secretary said most of these persons do not enter the state as individual migrant but are dumped in groups at some lonely spots and allowed to move into our towns and cities.

He therefore, call on Cross Riverians to be vigilant as most of these persons come in to disrupt the peace and beautiful tourism environment of the state. He added that the habit of them seeking accommodations at beautiful spots and lonely areas, causes a lot of problem and threat to innocent persons.

In another development, the Secretary said hoodlums also enter the state disguise as psychotic persons and use uncompleted buildings as their hideout while studying their points of target by day and at night carry out their notorious activities without the people and men of the security agencies suspecting.

He added that some are drug dealers who go around by day as mad persons distributing their harmful merchandise to different retail dealers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/cross-river-is-not-a-dumping-ground-for-psychotic-people-cuda.html

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Temidayo9(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ewo oo
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Hector09(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Clamp down on mad people hmmm wat a funny country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
They Should Extend It To Nairaland...It seems Seu.n Does Not Have The Capacity To Rehabilitate Them.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

I hope they also clamp down Obong Anefiok my cousin's ex boyfriend who ran mad when he attempted using her for rituals.

It shall never be well with him!

7 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by princeveron(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
fada lawd, dis 1 na prison naaaa
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by dunkem21(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't forget your governor too oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by EASY39(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Were Nle WERE
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They Should Extend It To Nairaland...It seems Seu.n Does Not Have The Capacity To Rehabilitate Them.

And number 1 person they will clamp is YOU.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by MrHistorian: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Someone cannot mad in peace again??

3 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Okoyeeboz: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
My brothers from the other side would soon say Ayade is targeting then because he's envious of them and he's marginalising them.

Ndi Judas Iscariot of the cursed tribe of Isreal.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by officialteemi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
AYADE.....all this,because of carnival.....
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by IME1: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

My sister please tell him, especially that DrinkLimca dude that keeps writing nonsense and derogatory comments.
1. This forum has moderators and an owner, they can ban him. Seun cleverly put the disclaimer at the end of the page to avoid and evade law suits by callous people. Yes I said it callous.
2. There is freedom of speech but not freedom of defamation or freedom to make lewd, derogatory comments.
3. Who am I to judge? Yes this is what is killing the society faster than cancer. Everyone claims to have the right to say or do and undo what they like and nobody can say and do anything because we have rights. Your right ends where another person's rights start. You do not have the right to be callous, lawless, immoral, lewd or abusive.
4. There are rules to life, to games, to schooling and even eating. How can you observe rules in football, ludo or chess and question rules to life? 
5. In life whether Africa or Asia or America there is the unwritten bundle of rules on etiquette, morality, finesse and personal space.
6. Seun and co, no one be it nwa whoever or drink whatever should have the right or access to mess up and desecrate this forum because it's public and they have data and a device!
7. Truly if we reasonable people, yes you and I who agree that what I am stating is a fact should leave nairaland.com Seun and co would not be happy, no more traffic, no more whatever else he and co are benefiting. The presence of people always dictate the pace of things (as an aside that's why Nigeria no dey progress, we are not standing end masses in unity against the poor state of the nation). Why have we complained about many members of this forum and how they act and comment and nothing is done? They may change their monikers or have multiple accounts but that's not a problem. Ban them all. Many people have been banned at one time or the other, no one was murdered or committed suicide. Seun is delicate with some people and some statements and even threads, but he does nothing about strange people like Nwa and Drink-whatever who irritate and tear out people’s eyes with gory and vulgar comments.

People have become so unloving, insensitive and disrespectful and it's creeping out of virtual social media and entering the physical society. It's not who we are. We are people of culture, compassion, sense and human reasoning.

#saynotocrappycomments
#kickagainstnonworkingmods
#endinsensitivityandfolly

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by sureheaven(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's good development, ffk, bobrisky , Nnamdi kanu if alive should be joined with them . They are not normal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is not how to rehab people

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ameachi did same in Rivers State during his government now they're back on the streets. I know how this will end when another government takes office.

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by EkeJah(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I hope they also clamp down Obong Anefiok my cousin's ex boyfriend who ran mad when he attempted using her for rituals.

It shall never be well with him!

who asked for your family problem?
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Nice one from the Digital governor.

If we can't kick out corruption and poverty, let us at least kick out insanity.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Tascom236(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't miss madmen with madwomen o before they will be impregnating themselves.

And someone shud carry bobrisky over the fence to comman meet his family o shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by bidexolumanish(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
slimfit1:
Don't forget your governor too oh.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by rusher14: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na so so beard gang I dey see so.

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Pharaoh001(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Republic of Mad People undecided Rivers State
But how sure are we,that tthey ain't doing baby factory in disguise
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by lonelydora: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na so mad people full this Calabar i dey plan to relocate to? Haa, i better stay where i am ooo. #beardgang
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Simulator(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Am I the only one thinking this environment will make them ''madder'' than they were?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Maj196(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the Digital governor.

If we can't kick out corruption and poverty, let us at least kick out insanity.
Which one are u amongst them?
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by UjongXII(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hehehe... Na Jonsing o! Na Just For The Carnival. By Next Year, They'd All Set Them Loose :-D
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Standardcosting(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some of them are kidnappers/killers and thieves in disguise....

Why hiding their face from the camera
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

We have presented ur case to dem as u need yabaleft attention. grin expect dem very soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.