Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (53845 Views)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Fourwinds: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yuneehk:
See age difference sha.. Why stay out so late at night?? What happened to curfews?? Hope she's learnt her lesson 'cause she might not be lucky next time
I have been saying it here dat some girls are very dtu..pid and foolish... check deir life style.. it does not correspond with their background....17 years staying out late till 10pm even whatever age... when a guy reported a rape around his resident at 12pm...my first question was y staying out late till dat time... A girl was here defending it giving reasons dat has to do with her work....it is only d living dat work..

hope girls will learn not through d hard way

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Fourwinds: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
From the reported news available here, statutory rape (if it is ascertained that the victim is below 18 years) and attempted rape can be established. It will be very difficult for the prosecution to prove that the girl was to be used for money rituals as there's no concrete evidence to disclose that.

The items listed as exhibits eg statutes of 'jesus' to me are not 'strong' enough. That statute is mostly found in the Catholic church, also in homes, offices and cars of Catholics so it will be hard for the prosecution to connect those to rituals.

The Police also claimed that the due confessed to committing fraudulent acts together, hope that confession was voluntary in nature, without being recorded under duress.

In my own humble opinion, I see a case of an adult taking advantage of an under-aged girl's naivety to rape her and also attempted rape by his friend.

u just dey dey speak grammar here...did u read d story well. d girl wey don dey chop d guy BANANA since na u dey talk rape. she chop d BANANA willingly
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by amtaken(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
So long as the girl is below 18 and the man is above 18 it is recognised in law as statutory rape.

It doesn't matter if the girl consented or not as she's not up to the age of consent.

Even if the under-aged girl seduced the man it is still statutory rape as stipulated in the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fourwinds:
u just dey dey speak grammar here...did u read d story well. d girl wey don dey chop d guy BANANA since na u dey talk rape. she chop d BANANA willingly
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Fourwinds: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
So long as the girl is below 18 and the man is above 18 it is recognised in law as statutory rape.

It doesn't matter if the girl consented or not as she's not up to the age of consent.

Even if the under-aged girl seduced the man it is still statutory rape as stipulated in the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ok.. e be like say u like grammar.!! we go see how dat will be prove in court....she said we met at Tantalizer and went to a hotel and had fun...finish.!!!

she enjoyed d BANANA
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Chidonc(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Luckysbab:

How is Ruth and Amina in the same category?
Your mission is obvious.

Cc: lalasticlala: kindly do justice for glaring contravention of nairaland rules. Thank you

saddist

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Rejoice5000(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
That Ruth Alabi is a liar and a runs girl masquerading as a student. I blame the Igbo man wey buy small stout give am.
THE SUSPECTS ARE THEY ON NAIRALAND TOO?

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by amtaken(f): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is immaterial whether she enjoyed it or not.

Fourwinds:
Ok.. e be like say u like grammar.!! we go see how dat will be prove in court....she said we met at Tantalizer and went to a hotel and had fun...finish.!!!

she enjoyed d BANANA
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
amtaken:
It is immaterial whether she enjoyed it or not.

is alrite
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2016
ycat:
What did Ese want when she followed Yinusa? Airplane? You ethnic bigots didn't blame Ese but this one. It's on you, no matter what, you wall geckos will continue to be under Yoruba's shadow.

Abeg, go and unleash your frustration on your village people hindering your common sense. grin cheesy
Where did you see anyone congratulating Ese or her parents for getting down with Yinusa? I can see your veiled religious tolerance for paedophilia.

Ese was 14 when abducted and this girl is 17. A massive difference from a legal point of view.

Sex with under 15 is compulsorily seen as (statutory) rape while 16 years old can marry legally (under certain conditions) even in many Western countries. Countless 17 years old girls are in 100L or even 200L in higher institutions, how many 14 years olds do you know in 200L? shocked
You suddenly transferred me across the Niger and assigned me a new ethnicity.

I can see that your problem is with people East of the Niger and not really what I wrote.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by alfarouq(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2016
its amazing how a Yoruba man will collaborate with an Igbo in a Yoruba state to use a Yoruba girl for ritual.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by DedeNkem: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2016
sinceraconcept:
you'll never believe in it until they start attacking you

I don't blame you. I blame the failed education systen in this moribund country.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by wolex1ak(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
that kind girl suppose to kill for ritual money, why are you dating 33 years old of age
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
What then will you then unleash on your never do well backward and primitive bottom eating village you came from, Where you walk on your heads and can't seem to stand for the truth?

You must be the dumbest of all to want to quote some rules written by animals to cover up what happened between a grown adult(37) and a child(17) with that of a child(17) and another child Ese(15).

I have always known you to be anti Yoruba Edo here, so no need to transfer you. You and your co travellers tonytony208, macof etc are low life cowards who are afraid to answer your ethnic group, but the first on Yoruba/Edo thread. I know your antics and you spineless weak male biatches will have me to deal with. Shame on you wall geckos wannabes Yoruba.
AreaFada2:

Abeg, go and unleash your frustration on your village people hindering your common sense. grin cheesy
Where did you see anyone congratulating Ese or her parents for getting down with Yinusa? I can see your veiled religious tolerance for paedophilia.

Ese was 14 when abducted and this girl is 17. A massive difference from a legal point of view.

Sex with under 15 is compulsorily seen as (statutory) rape while 16 years old can marry legally (under certain conditions) even in many Western countries. Countless 17 years old girls are in 100L or even 200L in higher institutions, how many 14 years olds do you know in 200L? shocked
You suddenly transferred me across the Niger and assigned me a new ethnicity.

I can see that your problem is with people East of the Niger and not really what I wrote.

Na wa o.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Opoki:

17yrs old, SS2?
By their fruit we shall know them.
Why would a sane Chibuike solicit for sex from a minor?
Tight puna
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
amtaken:
From the reported news available here, statutory rape (if it is ascertained that the victim is below 18 years) and attempted rape can be established. It will be very difficult for the prosecution to prove that the girl was to be used for money rituals as there's no concrete evidence to disclose that.

The items listed as exhibits eg statutes of 'jesus' to me are not 'strong' enough. That statute is mostly found in the Catholic church, also in homes, offices and cars of Catholics so it will be hard for the prosecution to connect those to rituals.

The Police also claimed that the due confessed to committing fraudulent acts together, hope that confession was voluntary in nature, without being recorded under duress.

In my own humble opinion, I see a case of an adult taking advantage of an under-aged girl's naivety to rape her and also attempted rape by his friend.

Bros to be sincere that girl is a bitch at that age... for he to even say that she followed his friends to his room means, its not only Chibuike that's bleeping her... consider this little facts on issues like this....
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
This so called girl could have been drunk on a bottle of stout and passed out. She say dem drug am.. wetin she find for hotel. She's been seeing him for over four months in different hotels.. na play dem dey go play der abi?
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
[
People hate when you betray them. It's known worldwide. No one loves a snitch undecided

quote author=ycat post=44743644]Exactly the problem I hope Yoruba are paying attention to. This is even worse that the Yinusa and Ese's case but the same people persecuting Yinusa are now the ones castigating the girl in this case, talk about double standard and hatred for Yoruba. I really hope that some dumb Yoruba can see southern Nigeria as a bigger enemy than the north could ever be. No part of south has ever stuck up for Yoruba on anything. Yoruba joined in to condemn Yinusa, but ibos and other southerners can almost celebrate Chibuke, an ibo who almost killed a Yoruba teenager for rituals.

@all Yoruba need to drop the 'eye for an eye makes the world blind' crap that's making us look stuppidd. People will only respect us when we make them have a taste of their own medicine. Let's give the rest of the south a backhand from now on by refusing to condemn any bad thing happening to them just as they do to us.
[/quote]
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So the drug inside the stout was for what? Why would they drug her in the first place?

Oboy leave talk der was no Drug, d girl was high
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2016
What snitch?
You need to rephrase your comment when you get out down dog urine you are high.
tntcorps:
[
People hate when you betray them. It's known worldwide. No one loves a snitch undecided

quote author=ycat post=44743644]Exactly the problem I hope Yoruba are paying attention to. This is even worse that the Yinusa and Ese's case but the same people persecuting Yinusa are now the ones castigating the girl in this case, talk about double standard and hatred for Yoruba. I really hope that some dumb Yoruba can see southern Nigeria as a bigger enemy than the north could ever be. No part of south has ever stuck up for Yoruba on anything. Yoruba joined in to condemn Yinusa, but ibos and other southerners can almost celebrate Chibuke, an ibo who almost killed a Yoruba teenager for rituals.

@all Yoruba need to drop the 'eye for an eye makes the world blind' crap that's making us look stuppidd. People will only respect us when we make them have a taste of their own medicine. Let's give the rest of the south a backhand from now on by refusing to condemn any bad thing happening to them just as they do to us.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2016
ycat:
What then will you then unleash on your never do well backward and primitive bottom eating village you came from, Where you walk on your heads and can't seem to stand for the truth?

You must be the dumbest of all to want to quote some rules written by animals to cover up what happened between a grown adult(37) and a child(17) with that of a child(17) and another child Ese(15).

I have always known you to be anti Yoruba Edo here, so no need to transfer you. You and your co travellers tonytony208, macof etc are low life cowards who are afraid to answer your ethnic group, but the first on Yoruba/Edo thread. I know your antics and you spineless weak male biatches will have me to deal with. Shame on you wall geckos wannabes Yoruba.

You're a massive shame to respectful & cultured Yoruba people.

A religious fanatic I reckon too. So in your wisdom, Yinusa is 17 years old? Hahahahaha.

Even if 17, he should abduct an even younger girl, steal to another region hundreds of miles away. All with the support of religious elders.

So a 17 year old, he has no other problem and should have no other goals than to marry a 15 years old girl. Is it normal in Yorubaland to take a girl against her parents consent?

See a doctor to check if you're not a ZIka virus victim. Microcephaly ti take over. grin cheesy

As a product of failed education system, you must be too useless to know the biological/anatomical and psychological difference between a 15-year old girl & a 17-year old girl. And how can you know the basis of the laws enacted to protect kids?

Go to places where laws actually work & break them.

As for tribal origin (s), a bigot and tribalist like you has no respect for people without you narrow horizon.
Anyone who does not support your tribalism is anti- Yoruba. Honesty & difference of opinion have no place.

You can be throwing your cowardly insults, because that's all you can do. I know your type. We don brag or do empty threats. Sorry that I cannot see you face to face.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
ycat:
What snitch?
You need to rephrase your comment when you get out down dog urine you are high.

Ask your forefather they know what m talking bout
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Says the a descendant of scavengers. Since you have Ape forefathers who bleat in place or talking, I feel for you.
tntcorps:

Ask your forefather they know what m talking bout
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by ycat: 6:11am On Apr 28, 2016
You have just shown that your own tribe is dumb and can't think properly. See foool jumping all over the place and grasping at air. Cover your face in shame and stop talking shhiitt. Your foolish game is over, Yoruba are not built to your spec. We are consistent with the truth which is foreign to you.

How did we get here? Seems your peanut sized brain has forgotten what the argument is about. You dunce blamed the 17 years old girl and left a fully grown man without any blame, when you didn't blame Ese but blame Yinusa. If you are not brain dead, you will know that the 17 years old girl should be subjected to the same treatment as Ese cos both of them are kids and Chibuike should be held responsible and prosecuted to the full extent of the law in areas which even Yinusa who is also a kid wasn't. But you useless people can't process this part, you look dumb and walk on your heads for a reason.
AreaFada2:

You're a massive shame to respectful & cultured Yoruba people.

A religious fanatic I reckon too. So in your wisdom, Yinusa is 17 years old? Hahahahaha.

Even if 17, he should abduct an even younger girl, steal to another region hundreds of miles away. All with the support of religious elders.

So a 17 year old, he has no other problem and should have no other goals than to marry a 15 years old girl. Is it normal in Yorubaland to take a girl against her parents consent?

See a doctor to check if you're not a ZIka virus victim. Microcephaly ti take over. grin cheesy

As a product of failed education system, you must be too useless to know the biological/anatomical and psychological difference between a 15-year old girl & a 17-year old girl. And how can you know the basis of the laws enacted to protect kids?

Go to places where laws actually work & break them.

As for tribal origin (s), a bigot and tribalist like you has no respect for people without you narrow horizon.
Anyone who does not support your tribalism is anti- Yoruba. Honesty & difference of opinion have no place.

You can be throwing your cowardly insults, because that's all you can do. I know your type. We don brag or do empty threats. Sorry that I cannot see you face to face.
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2016
ycat:
You have just shown that your own tribe is dumb and can't think properly. See foool jumping all over the place and grasping at air. Cover your face in shame and stop talking shhiitt. Your foolish game is over, Yoruba are not built to your spec. We are consistent with the truth which is foreign to you.

How did we get here? Seems your peanut sized brain has forgotten what the argument is about. You dunce blamed the 17 years old girl and left a fully grown man without any blame, when you didn't blame Ese but blame Yinusa. If you are not brain dead, you will know that the 17 years old girl should be subjected to the same treatment as Ese cos both of them are kids and Chibuike should be held responsible and prosecuted to the full extent of the law in areas which even Yinusa who is also a kid wasn't. But you useless people can't process this part, you look dumb and walk on your heads for a reason.

And who said Chibuike should not go to jail?

I forgot you just came back from coma and you're constantly dunce and dazed. Very hopeless Agbero with bad upbringing. Hope your kilt & kin are proud of a wayward dullard and religiously fanatic Fulani-ass-kissing Afonja son like you. grin cheesy
Re: Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual by tntcorps(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
ycat:
Says the a descendant of scavengers. Since you have Ape forefathers who bleat in place or talking, I feel for you.

Stfu Dumb skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.