Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime (4246 Views)

Tweakware Premium / Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware / Tweakware premium account users come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by Atalia: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
To use Tweakware premium servers is not hard. Just follow my steps on how i did mine and i will explain to you guys step by step. I will also give you a tip to bypass speed throttling, it may work for you, it may not work for you. 50/50.

Follow My Steps Below Carefully

If you already have Tweakware premium account you are currently using, kindly goto Settings => Apps => All. Then locate Tweakware and tap it. Then, force stop it, scroll down, you will see Clear data, kindly tap it.

Then launch the tweakware. If you dont have tweakware installed on your phone yet, kindly download and install it Download Tweakware.apk HERE

This tweak is for Etisalat socialme. Below are the codes to subscribe for Etisalat socialme.

Dial *343*6*10# @ 300naira weekly
Dial *343*6*11# @ 500naira monthly
All is Unlimited (no data capped)

After successful subscribing to the plan of your
choice. Launch your Tweakware.

Goto Settings => Bundled Settings => Tick Use
Bundle Settings. You will see "select bundle
setting".. Now select Etisalat Socialme. (just tick it)
Go back to the homepage and select any
premium servers like Netherlands, Usa, Germany
etc. Then tap on connect. It will connect within
10secs.

Extra: Goto settings on the vpn, then tap on Vpn
settings, you will see Compression, just tap it.
Then go back. It might help you bypass the
speed throttling. Just give it a try.

If its saying "Duplicate Login", don't worry,
kindly goto settings -> Account settings -> Edit
username, you will see "Unregistered" ..delete
any letter there, then go back and connect. It
will connect at once. Choose usa, Netherlands or
Germany as the server.

See my below screenshot, mine connected and
am using the premium server without an account
with Tweakware.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pdBScEZh2ZQ/VxDCi7KG_iI/AAAAAAAAByw/0igOhqx9eM8Rt_FMZriiojelBvWzG9KSwCLcB/s1600/2016-04-15_10.22.25.jpg[/img]

source http://westernage.com/technology/use-tweakware-premium-servers-without-paying-dime/
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by Princetee05(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Does it download?
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by Treyknowles(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Etisalat Will Soon Block This One Too, Just Like Mtn Blocked Bblited, Music Plus And Others

1 Like

Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by mickeyenglish(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Atalia:
To use Tweakware premium servers is not hard. Just follow my steps on how i did mine and i will explain to you guys step by step. I will also give you a tip to bypass speed throttling, it may work for you, it may not work for you. 50/50.

If you already have Tweakware premium account you are currently using, kindly goto Settings => Apps => All. Then locate Tweakware and tap it. Then, force stop it, scroll down, you will see Clear data, kindly tap it.

Then launch the tweakware. If you dont have tweakware installed on your phone yet, kindly download and install it Download Tweakware.apk HERE

This tweak is for Etisalat socialme. Below are the codes to subscribe for Etisalat socialme.

10secs.

Germany as the server.

with Tweakware.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pdBScEZh2ZQ/VxDCi7KG_iI/AAAAAAAAByw/0igOhqx9eM8Rt_FMZriiojelBvWzG9KSwCLcB/s1600/2016-04-15_10.22.25.jpg[/img]

source http://westernage.com/technology/use-tweakware-premium-servers-without-paying-dime/

The guy who did my settings for me said I have to be paying 500naira monthly to an account probably that of the developers of apart from the normal 500naira etilsalat credit.. How 2ru is this, considering the fact that I am new to this tweakware stuff. Help a nigga from being duped
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by Nafizzey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Atalia:

10secs.

Germany as the server.

with Tweakware.

How can we use it on pc please?
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by MilesLamar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
mickeyenglish:

The guy who did my settings for me said I have to be paying 500naira monthly to an account probably that of the developers of apart from the normal 500naira etilsalat credit.. How 2ru is this, considering the fact that I am new to this tweakware stuff. Help a nigga from being duped

Yes to the developer, his name is cast.. Just Google him to get his info so as to pay.
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by mychelyte(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Not working jo
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by blessedvisky(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
mychelyte:
Not working jo
U try am? Who you help?
Re: How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Reviewing The Latest MTN 7GB Data Plus 4GB Wow Bonus Data / MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer, Get 3GB For N1000 And More / Americans Are Dragging Jack Dorsey On Twitter. Captions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.