Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? (8524 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by OnlineBadoo: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2016
is one thing. Being a blogger in Nigeria is another thing. Over time, because of the value I add to the blogging community in Nigeria, I have come in contact with lots of people in Nigeria who started their blogs several years ago. I also get contact messages from those who recently started their blogs. The truth is, as you are reading this, some Nigerians are either starting their first blog or some are starting another blog. There are different types of Bloggers in Nigeria but I’ll limit the numbers to five based on the focus of this blog.
As a blogger in Nigeria, you deserve to make lots money if you are doing what is right with your blog. If you put many hours into your blog every week, spent a lot of megabytes just to stay online and blog, and you don’t actually earn anything from it. I think you have a choice. Your blog itself won’t make you money. It is what you do with your blog that makes you money. You have a choice to either do the right thing or keep doing what you are doing and expect a different result – this is insanity.
I understand that blogging could be a hobby for most people reading right now. A hobby isn’t always as profitable until you make it professional. To make money with your blog requires you determine which type of blogger you are and then constantly seek to improve on yourself. Below, you will find the types of bloggers in Nigeria and the category of their monthly income from the internet. Locate which type you are and make effort to improve on yourself daily.
Type 1: Hobbyist

As an hobbyist, what you do is not clearly defined. You blog for general purpose. You blog about anything that fascinates you. You blog because you just want to have a presence online and be in the trend. This is what people refer to as “just blogging for fun”. At this level, depending on the strategies you engage, you should be making around ₦30,000 a month.
Type 2: Serious Hobbyist

This is a level about an hobbyist. As a serious hobbyist, you finally found out that being an hobbyist is not really profitable. You are now focused on creating value for your audience. You are getting more serious. What you do here is not just to publish articles on your blog but also to solve problems peculiar to your readers. If you do the right things, you should be making between ₦30,000 – ₦50,000 per month.

Type 3: Semi-professional

As you create more value, more opportunities begins to open up for you. Here, you build a ‘tribe’ around your passion and niche. You have blogging leaders/mentors you follow, mates you network with and active follower you are leading. You are not taking blogging more serious and using effective blogging tools and resources. Here you should be making between ₦50,000 – ₦150,000 per month.
Type 4: Professional

Here, you have established yourself as a blogging leader. You know your market. People place value on you and your blog(s). You create your own products – books, ebooks, audios, videos, webinars, online courses, physical seminars etc. You are have moved from just publishing blog posts/articles that fascinates you. You publish posts strategically. Posts that will be very useful to your readers and also bring you some returns on the time you put into writing the posts. At this level, you should be making like ₦150,000 or more depending on the specific strategy you engage based on your own niche.
Type 5: Business Builder

The focus here is to solidify all that you have built over the years into one huge business that auto-generates income for you. Which means, you have built a system that makes you money passively on auto-pilot. You may not publish a post/article on your blog in one month but you will still be getting enough incomes. This is because you have built systems with your blog that makes you money while you are probably on vacation. Here, you have fully incorporated a business or businesses with your blog. This happens through repetitive leads, having optimized your customer value chain. Some other things you can do include joint venture partnerships, collaborations, creating audio/video courses, membership sites, etc. Here money is not the issue anymore. You are instead building and improving on a business system! And the system can generate millions for you monthly depending on the idea you have and the strategies you deploy.

Please note, you don’t get to become a business builder if you have not gone through the other levels. Sometimes, most times actually, this takes a number of years to get to. But if you will apply the things you will find on on this blog, it won’t take too you long for you to become an online business builder. The aim of this blog – Make Money Online Nigeria is to create online business builders in Nigeria.
At this point, I need to ask, which type of blogger are you?

Source - http://www.onlinebadoo.com.ng/5-categories-of-bloggers-in-nigeria-which-one-are-you/Source -
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by orbitame2011: 2:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory
http://allblogsdirectory.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by VictorRomanov: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2016
....And you re on front page already. Which one of the mods is your friend?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by sarzwizard(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2016
[b]

Affiliate Bloggers

Affiliate bloggers are those that blog to
generate affiliate marketing commissions.
Instead of creating their own products, they
write blog posts that review products by others.
The goal is to encourage visitors to purchase
those products using the blogger’s affiliate link,
allowing the blogger to earn a commission as
specified by the product creator.
An affiliate blogger typically writes review posts
on affiliate products. Some will write many
reviews on one website, while others will create
websites dedicated to promoting one particular
affiliate product. SEO is an important part of the
process, as an affiliate blogger needs their
reviews to rank first in search results.
Success for an affiliate blogger is ensuring that
their affiliate product reviews are read by those
who are likely to purchase those products. They
also work towards building a large mailing list
to promote affiliate product launches with
dedicated subscribers. Most affiliate marketers
will tell you that their email list is the main
source of their revenue.

Mom Bloggers

Mommy bloggers are bloggers who write about
family and homelife. Popular mommy blogger
earn their income through promotion of
products by top brands. Brands will reach out
to them to offer giveaways of their products or
write reviews of their products. The larger the
mommy blogger’s audience, the more they will
be paid for each product promotion.
A mommy blogger covers topics that are of
interest to parents, housewives, and
homeowners. They share recipes, cleaning tips,
parenting advice, decorating ideas, coupons,
and of course, product reviews.
Success for a mommy blogger entails attracting
a large audience of other moms. Most strive to
become recognized as an authority in offering
advice to other moms, something that can be
leveraged by brands to reach their target
customer

Na who their blogging done epp

[/b]
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by lonelydora: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2016
I know only Linda Ikeji

4 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2016
What of those who never make shishi?
Meanwhile, check my signature.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by drtwist(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2016
I really have interest of being a blogger, my intention is not to make money from blogging but to create a Base for my business Ideal(personal to me). Now the problem is I have no knowledge about blogging, and don't wanna fall into the hands of scammers cos in Nigeria dudes use every opportunity to teach you a lesson.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Redgo: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Well, I am a new blogger on benjajadotcom. I have recently been doing vlogging on food. So far, I have done three videos on youtube. I have a full-time job already and for me, blogging is just a fun thing that I wish to make money from. I haven't done so many posts already, but I am still writing and researching my past materials. I am a natural songwriter and at this point in my life, I don't know which niche to classify myself because I am multi-talented and my life experiences, travels and present career have so much hook on me. Currently, I am doing food cos', naturally I am a foodie and it is an everyday hobby lol. So I can always let people know my kitchen tricks. anyway, I have been writing songs for decades now and I want some of my works put out there by someone with talent to deliver it. so, come knocking if you are a good artist. and check out my funny website lol
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Joyce28(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Non
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2016
DESCRIPTION
Makuph Global Concept is a Human Resource
/Real Estate Consulting Company.We organize
seminars for Management Staffs, Recruit, Train
Staffs, Sell, Purchase, Let, Lease and Manage
Properties. We are committed to delivering
quality service and inexhaustible solutions that
could greatly impart on your business. We make
the different through the power of integrity,
innovation, insight and intimacy. Makuph Global
Concept is set to be one of the Companies in
Nigeria offering the classical and cost effective
service built on professionalism, integrity,
customer’s satisfaction and commitment to
operational efficiency and business conduct.
Consult us today 07086560323
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Okopolyblog: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2016
I earn from teaching other people how to blog.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by masterblogger(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2016
MASTERBLOGGER is hitting the waves.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by BossDanniee(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Check Here; [url]naijapatriots..com[/url]
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by gidimasters(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Who This Thread Epp?
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Edroom: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2016
When something is part of you , you have no problem
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by donholy28(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2016
a good blogger must be a good liar
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by porrigeyam(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
I really have interest of being a blogger, my intention is not to make money from blogging but to create a Base for my business Ideal(personal to me). Now the problem is I have no knowledge about blogging, and don't wanna fall into the hands of scammers cos in Nigeria dudes use every opportunity to teach you a lesson.
i can create a perfect blog for you.....just 3k.....pay after service...... based on trust
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by OnlineBadoo: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:
....And you re on front page already. Which one of the mods is your friend?
e shock me too
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by porrigeyam(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
666creation..com

Check it Out 1 of d samples of my work
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by OnlineBadoo: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
whatsapp 08147922560...tank me later
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by FemiFaniKayode: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Viviangist is probably making two taosan a month that girl just dey hustle die she wan buy house for Banana by force.

Who God no bless him hustle just dey do WORK make the person go find JOB
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by WebclickNG: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
You may want to read this article 18 More Reasons Why You Should Start A Company Blog at http://webclick.com.ng/18-reasons-start-company-blog/

If you would like to setup a company blog for your business then you can visit: http://webclick.com.ng/services/corporate-blog-design/
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Realwvn(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Abeg visit my blog and tell me how much you think I am making http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by iykepromotions: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
you can actually do it yourself if you have got the time and it's free. just visit blogger.com or google "How to create a blog"
best wishes
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by emmalexdboy(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
drtwist:
I can give you the needed guidance for your blogging success. First, you need to understand the intricacies of blogging before taking a plunge. I've written an ebook that will guide you on that, just click on my signature to get your copy. Its FREE!
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Catalyst007(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2016
lonelydora:
I know only Linda Ikeji

Many bloggers make N250,000 to N450,000 from both Konga and Jumia Affiliate program alone! This is excluding their AdSense or Infolinks Ads.

I'm making money with Konga at the moment, and will definitely up my earnings.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by dahaz(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Aminat508 which one are you?
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by JSayin(f): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
I think I am moving from type 3 to type 4 before the end of the year.

I was a type 1 & 2 about three years ago. When my blog got hacked I took a break, learned the rudiments of the trade, launched a professional website (fully designed by me) and incorporated my company. Now I have stepped up my game. No room for mediocrity again.

Will be a type 5 in about 1-2 years.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by JSayin(f): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Redgo:
Well, I am a new blogger on benjajadotcom. I have recently been doing vlogging on food. So far, I have done three videos on youtube. I have a full-time job already and for me, blogging is just a fun thing that I wish to make money from.

Better start monestising asap by opting for adverts to be displayed on your youtube videos for starters. Stop singing that song of "its just a fun thing". It takes intellectual and physical effort, electricity, megabytes and more to make a video and upload it. Choose to get paid for it. One day, someone will download your video and use it to make money enough to pay school fees then you will know how much you left on the table.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by ksuccess(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
I am really interested in this blogging stuff but have a very shallow knowledge on its operating techniques.

Someone should pls help out ooo
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Emeka71(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Can I apply for adsense when I'm using the free wordpress?
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by jazinogold(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2016
up and coming blogger.... checkout ibilenews..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Nigeria Fully Approved Google Adsense Account For Sell [ONE ACCAVAILABLE NOW ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.