Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? (8537 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by charsobodo(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Blogging is serious business if you want to earn a living from it and certainly you won't make a kobo if you treat it as a hobby...
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Redgo: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
JSayin:

Better start monestising asap by opting for adverts to be displayed on your youtube videos for starters. Stop singing that song of "its just a fun thing". It takes intellectual and physical effort, electricity, megabytes and more to make a video and upload it. Choose to get paid for it. One day, someone will download your video and use it to make money enough to pay school fees then you will know how much you left on the table.
word. thanks for advice. can we talk personal? just sent you an email
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Catalyst007(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
I made 20k from my blog last week.
I don't even use adsense yet (I've not been approved).

http://www.onlineshopping-productreviews..com

The name long like Hell! I'm planning to buy a Custom domain name (a very short and brandable one), then I'll redirect my former url to the new one.

That's when I'll really put all my efforts in this blogging thing.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
JSayin:
I think I am moving from type 3 to type 4 before the end of the year.

I was a type 1 & 2 about three years ago. When my blog got hacked I took a break, learned the rudiments of the trade, launched a professional website (fully designed by me) and incorporated my company. Now I have stepped up my game. No room for mediocrity again.

Will be a type 5 in about 1-2 years.

what's the name of your site?
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by gdonmylife(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can you create one for me as well?
porrigeyam:
i can create a perfect blog for you.....just 3k.....pay after service...... based on trust
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Catalyst007:
I made 20k from my blog last week.
I don't even use adsense yet (I've not been approved).

http://www.onlineshopping-productreviews..com

The name long like Hell! I'm planning to buy a Custom domain name (a very short and brandable one), then I'll redirect my former url to the new one.

That's when I'll really put all my efforts in this blogging thing.

you are banking on mark angel abi?
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by porrigeyam(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
gdonmylife:
Can you create one for me as well?
yep
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Brainaic(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
ksuccess:
I am really interested in this blogging stuff but have a very shallow knowledge on its operating techniques.

Someone should pls help out ooo

I can help you.
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by oswaggiee(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
none of the categories
Re: 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by Diana78: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
I guess [url]Somtochukwu.com.ng[/url] falls under the category of professional bloggers in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Get Your W3schools Offline Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.