Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! (700 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! by onila(f): 4:30am On Apr 16, 2016
cry cry

all I wanted is for the best for him
when i correct him, he gets really angry

I am the most intelligent in my family

I work hard to protect everyone

i pray I will live to enjoy the fruits of my labour
Re: My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Some people and stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! by Izecson3D(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
Some people and stupidity
lipsrsealed
Re: My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! by itstpia8: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2016
onila:
cry cry

all I wanted is for the best for him
when i correct him, he gets really angry

I am the most intelligent in my family

I work hard to protect everyone

i pray I will live to enjoy the fruits of my labour

Who is trying to kill you?
Re: My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na wa oh... If them say make una go rehab now before its too late una no go gree... Nigerians self... Until you enter stree begin to craze you no go use your hand go submit for Yaba left... Which kain thing you take we make you dey type this kain thing na? You smoke hypo?

(1) (Reply)

Why These Couple Still Kiss Even With Mouth Odour / How To Help Your Family With Their Health Challenges! / Man Seen Backing His Child, Raises Eyebrows In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.