Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics (919 Views)

Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl / Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2016
The police in Lagos on Monday took into custody, a 40-year-old trader, Mrs. Deborah Gabriel, who brutalised her housemaid, eight-year-old Glory Ugbon, and then put pepper in the girl’s eyes and private part when the girl decided to steal a plate of rice when she was hungry.

Five months after Glory started living with the trader as her housemaid, the girl has been allegedly brutalised many times and there are so many marks all over her body.

Glory, who had been in the servitude of Deborah in Surulere, Lagos since November 2015, said her elder sister simply took her to the woman at the time during her visit to Akwa Ibom State and said she would follow her to Lagos to be her housemaid.

“Madam said she would put me in school and my sister told me that she would treat me well. The woman is not related to us. I work at home all the time but sometimes when she is not happy with me, she beats me till I cannot walk” Glory said.

But on Sunday, April 10, the co-tenants of Deborah decided to take action to prevent the woman from killing the girl when they noticed that she had taken the torture of the girl a notch higher.

The neighbours alerted child rights activists, who promptly notified the police when the little girl would not stop screaming.

Glory, who was later brought to the Aguda Police Division, Surulere, Lagos along with Deborah, said on that particular day, she was simply eating at the backyard of their house, when her madam accused her of stealing food.

Because of that, Deborah brutalised the girl first.

“When she was tired of beating me, she forced my legs apart and rubbed some pepper that she had just ground in my eyes and my bum bum (private part),” she said.

When the pain became unbearable, neighbours raised the alarm when they learnt what the woman did to the girl.

Glory, who was sobbing as she was brought to the police station along with her madam, explained that she was very hungry when Deborah caught her eating and became furious.

Glory’s case is one of many similar incidents in which housemaids have been brutalised by their bosses.

It is unclear under what circumstances Glory was handed over to Deborah. She said she was in Primary 3 before she left her parents in their village.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/woman-brutalizes-8-yr-old-house-girl.html

Re: Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by prospero5(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2016
i wonder why some people cannot hold back, examine their actions and reactions before undertaking them. shame on such a life!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2016
wicked woman,maybe she doesn't have a child.Infact they should put pepper inside her private part as well,so that she can know how it feels,she con dey look like rice and beans.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by Untainted007: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2016
See her ugly face. And this one will be praying for her own kids to make it life while trying to spoil the future of another person's kid. Who knows how God is going to greatly transform this poor girl in life? By that time, she will be blaming the devil. They should send her to zoo because I'm nt sure she has the brain of a human but of a chimpanzee.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by inkon: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Wrong section
Re: Woman Brutalizes 8yr-old House Girl,Put Pepper In Her Private Part In Lagos(pics by adorablepepple(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2016
father Lord shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Poisoned Wife To Death Dies After Tasting Same Food / Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People / Evil Kidnappers Abducted Bride On Her Wedding Eve (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.