Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166535 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2016
starmonii:

just ask us to visit......
www.freesupertips.co.uk/free-football-betting-tips/

please sir, what is stopping you from opening your own thread and start giving pick from that site, moreover pick from that site are very bad pick, a guy have once accuse me of getting pick there but was suprise most of my pick are different from this site in question as mine alway won while that of the site loose. I will report you guys to the admin if you dont desist from this thread, You are those giving the admin bad opinion about sport trading generally. Kindly leave in peace. Nairaland is a Big arena for anyone to open his or her thread and people will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by successgroup(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2016
moneymins:

please sir, what is stopping you from opening your own thread and start giving pick from that site, moreover pick from that site are very bad pick, a guy have once accuse me of getting pick there but was suprise most of my pick are different from this site in question as mine alway won while that of the site loose. I will report you guys to the admin if you dont desist from this thread, You are those giving the admin bad opinion about sport trading generally. Kindly leave in peace. Nairaland is a Big arena for anyone to open his or her thread and people will follow suit.

I have told you sir, All this people need to be ignored, If they try causing scene here, peacefully report them to the admin. No one following your thread wont know its so educative and your tips is very 90% accurate unlike that silly site that guy posted as i follow some of the useless tip with small money yesterday and lose but all your own tips won. Just won two of the vip game today awaiting the third to hit. Weekend is what am awaiting from you now. KUDOS ON YOUR GOOD JOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
successgroup:

I have told you sir, All this people need to be ignored, If they try causing scene here, peacefully report them to the admin. No one following your thread wont know its so educative and your tips is very 90% accurate unlike that silly site that guy posted as i follow some of the useless tip with small money yesterday and lose but all your own tips won. Just won two of the vip game today awaiting the third to hit. Weekend is what am awaiting from you now. KUDOS ON YOUR GOOD JOB.
Thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by starmonii(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
moneymins:

someone posted picks from there and i tried to let people know where the guy got the picks and you are here talking trash.... sports betting is not and will never be a kind of trading. it is pure gambling/betting. some people have tried to give it a name like punting but guy it is gambling.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by barnabas91: 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
moneymins:

PLS THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GAMBLER AS WE ARE AGAINST IT, GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS FELLOW, ANYONE THAT FOLLOW HIS PICK DO THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK, WE DONT GAMBLE HERE OKAY. PLEASE OPEN YOUR THREAD AND LET PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU, DONT COME HERE AND POST YOUR GAMBLING PICK HERE. THANK YOU
what is wrong with this one
what is wrong in my post, the last time i check, the mod didnt restrict thread only to the op.
Dont worry, am not taking ur followers/fans.
Starmoni is right about u op
u called it gambling when i posted, so what do u call yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by barnabas91: 8:04pm On May 13, 2016
moneymins:

y are u also concern and jealous when others post theirs.
A thread is an open floor for everyone to post. U didnt pay for the thread, did you?

I have this feeling that successgroup and moneymins are thesame person.
VIP group ko Vip group ni

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by successgroup(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2016
@moneymins, I will be so shame if you reply this guy. Let him run his mouth. Keep quiet and continue your work here.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by successgroup(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
starmonii:

someone posted picks from there and i tried to let people know where the guy got the picks and you are here talking trash.... sports betting is not and will never be a kind of trading. it is pure gambling/betting. some people have tried to give it a name like punting but guy it is gambling.

Starmonii, I think you are right, op get you wrong beside I play those stupid tips from that site this guy pick his tips from yesterday and lose my money, I support you here. the gambling stuff issue, I don't think you are right, and I don't see op's gambling as most of his pick are kind of accurate besides his staking plan he gives us. I believe some Co whatsapp follower who is active can support me on this about op. Op get you wrong. You are right on that site as one other person like that have post the site here before you did and I kind of give a trial and loss.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by starmonii(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
successgroup:
@moneymins, I will be so shame if you reply this guy. Let him run his mouth. Keep quiet and continue your work here.

WHY MUST YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?

THOSE WHO WILL GAMBLE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY TO YOU IN THE NAME OF VIP GROUP ARE HOPELESS ONES.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by starmonii(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2016
successgroup:

Starmonii, I think you are right, op get you wrong beside I play those stupid tips from that site this guy pick his tips from yesterday and lose my money, I support you here. the gambling stuff issue, I don't think you are right, and I don't see op's gambling as most of his pick are kind of accurate besides his staking plan he gives us. I believe some Co whatsapp follower who is active can support me on this about op. Op get you wrong. You are right on that site as one other person like that have post the site here before you did and I kind of give a trial and loss.

Thanks for your understanding, i like the guy but he messed up. He didn't know i can personally make him to lose customers and even get his thread ban.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by successgroup(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
starmonii:

Thanks for your understanding, i like the guy but he messed up. He didn't know i can personally make him to lose customers and even get his thread ban.

You can Pls get his thread ban, pop1 post here, fatherspride post here, you can go ahead and accuse everyone as moneymins, it will be shame if tipman reply you guys. Run your shameless show. Continue, if we ffollowers don't complain, I wonder who an outsider who is not even one can be saying what you don't know. Please continue your shameless show here. Goodnite dude...

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by starmonii(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2016
successgroup:

You can Pls get his thread ban, pop1 post here, fatherspride post here, you can go ahead and accuse everyone as moneymins, it will be shame if tipman reply you guys. Run your shameless show. Continue, if we ffollowers don't complain, I wonder who an outsider who is not even one can be saying what you don't know. Please continue your shameless show here. Goodnite dude...

Keep scamming people. What is your prove that you and your fans are making money from your vip tips?
why will you complain?
wouldn't u be a fool if u do?
For others who have not paid this guy for his useless vip should keep far from him.
They are all scammers.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by starmonii(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2016
Tell me why he didn't post tips here today?
Just because someone have already posted tips from his source.

HE SHOULD POST A TIP AND LET KNOW IF IT WILL WIN.
I BELIEVE HE WILL CHANGE A PREDICTION SITE OR HE WILL STILL MANAGE TO EDITH FROM THEIR.

SCAMMERS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by jurist21(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2016
having gone through most post here, i must correct an impression.
had been an active member of the Op VIP group on WhatsApp and he had not disappointed our expectation for a single day.
the fact is we don't gamble football betting, so those with the gambling mentality don't succeed with our time.
we trade football betting and with the admin success is guaranteed .
please discard unnecessary post here.

i am Sir Tamuno{active member of op VIP WhatsApp and free WhatsApp page}.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lodphil(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
Pls people should leave moneymins alone,he is not forcing anybody to follow his tips or join his V.I.P group.His tips are 95%accurate,u r sure of winning 4 out of 5tips.So abeg make all man pack well.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2016
moneymins:

Thanks

Am interested in your VIP WhatsApp group bro ...add me with this number 08030999573
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:35am On May 14, 2016
ebooksdepo:
@op, I want to be a member of your VIP member but I am not on whatsapp.com, any solution? Please help either by sending to my phone or my email, if it is possible forward details to adepts2015@gmail.com or 07065647547
Thanks

I will see sending tips to your email, pop1 too is not on our whatapp but I still send him VIP tips via text and email daily. have noted you sir. good luck.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2016
ntutu:

Am interested in your VIP WhatsApp group bro ...add me with this number 08030999573

ntutu, some whatsapp member report you to me that's why I remove you from that list , I will re add you sir. pls pardon my negligence, you should understand I lost my phone with vital doc in my car that d day. anyway its a bygone. am adding you straightaway. apology my brother. we are one family. God bless nairaland for us. I love your boldness of coming here for me to re-add you. its shows you meant well. God bless you
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2016
jurist21:
having gone through most post here, i must correct an impression.
had been an active member of the Op VIP group on WhatsApp and he had not disappointed our expectation for a single day.
the fact is we don't gamble football betting, so those with the gambling mentality don't succeed with our time.
we trade football betting and with the admin success is guaranteed .
please discard unnecessary post here.

i am Sir Tamuno{active member of op VIP WhatsApp and free WhatsApp page}.

thanks sir tamuno
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2016
lodphil:
Pls people should leave moneymins alone,he is not forcing anybody to follow his tips or join his V.I.P group.His tips are 95%accurate,u r sure of winning 4 out of 5tips.So abeg make all man pack well.

thank you lodpil. cheers brother.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2016
successgroup:

thanks. God bless
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 1:53am On May 14, 2016
moneymins:

ntutu, some whatsapp member report you to me that's why I remove you from that list , I will re add you sir. pls pardon my negligence, you should understand I lost my phone with vital doc in my car that d day. anyway its a bygone. am adding you straightaway. apology my brother. we are one family. God bless nairaland for us. I love your boldness of coming here for me to re-add you. its shows you meant well. God bless you

Sorry about your lost bro. One love
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lexylexy(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2016
undecidedBros hw far about today games? undecided
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ebooksdepo: 9:56am On May 14, 2016
moneymins:

I will see sending tips to your email, pop1 too is not on our whatapp but I still send him VIP tips via text and email daily. have noted you sir. good luck.

Thanks, I am waiting for your tips and details of the VIP membership
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2016
ebooksdepo:

Thanks, I am waiting for your tips and details of the VIP membership

first VIP tips sent you sir. Good luck. Currently scanning more tips pls
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ponti93(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2016
moneymins:

first VIP tips sent you sir. Good luck. Currently scanning more tips pls
plz add me to d whatsapp group and i am interested in d vip group 09037943987
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2016
GENERAL TIPS

2.30pm: Signa olomonic vs Teplice BET OVER 1.5 GOALS (czech republic 1 league)

2.30pm: werder bremen vs Eintrecht BET BOTH TO SCORE (Germany Bundestliga)

3.00pm: Malmo FF vs Gefle BET OVER 2.5 GOALS (sweden allsevensken)

7.45pm: Tondela WIN OR DRAW vs Academica (Portugal liga)

Kindly place the investment as treble on your betslip, some bookie in nigeria offer treble bet as triple, that means if a selection lose, you still get paid in as much three won from our four pick. See sport as other financial investment, by so doing, you will alway be at the edge. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by titomtc(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2016
Pls I sent you an in mail.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2016
titomtc:
Pls I sent you an in mail.

REPLIED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2016
ponti93:

plz add me to d whatsapp group and i am interested in d vip group 09037943987

Pls dont add your number here again, I didnt ask any of you to drop your digit here as this might expose you to scammer. Please be warned
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
TODAY PICKS 15/05/2016

2.00pm: Norrkpping vs sundvall BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (Sweden Allsvenskan)

5.30pm: Austria wien WIN vs sturm ( Austria Bunseatliga)

5.30pm: shakhter donetsk WIN vs zorya lugensk (ukraine premier)

6.00pm: Besiktas vs Osmanlispor BET BOTH TO SCORE ( Turkey super Liga)

Kindly stake this pick as treble on triple on your betslip okay. if any selection loss, you still get paid just like yesterday, a pick loss and we still get paid all because we play our investment as treble or triple on nigeria bookie. Kindly do your analysis very well before picking. GOODLUCK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.