Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" (2783 Views)

Why The Elite Are Getting Richer The Serf Are Getting Poorer / Why The Elite Are Getting Richer The Serf Are Getting Poorer / This Is How The Elite Stay In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ post
Pele joining the club is by special invitation only tongue

Hehehe. . .Bleep the invitation! grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by bootycall(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
. . . .and Bleep the untouchables. tongue
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
Yeah,am with you on this.Unbannable my a.s.s!for all you untouchables,the tag can only be respected by you and your family members.
Out here on NL,you're just crap undecided
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2009
@Mr Crackles
Funny enough,i used to class you as an unbannable.were you pushed out of the club? grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2009
aieromon:

@Mr Crackles
Funny enough,i used to class you as an unbannable.were you pushed out of the club? grin

Me unbannable for where?! grin
Dont get it twisted i was never at any club grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2009
C'mon.don't be a sore loser like The Game kicked out of G-Unit.you could cuss all day and damn the consequences and now you say you were not one of the untouchables.prove me wrong grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by bluespice(f): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2009
@ topic, illd like to know also
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2009
aieromon:

C'mon.don't be a sore loser like The Game kicked out of G-Unit.you could cuss all day and damn the consequences and now you say you were not one of the untouchables.prove me wrong grin

Then ask Seun if i was ever "Untouchable" grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by tubabie(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2009
aieromon:

You don't even need to ask Seun just ask him how many monikers he's had tongue
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
@tubabie
Since i joined NL a year ago,mr crack-a-lackin' has been everywhere rainin' down all sorts of expletives.i just felt anybody given that privilege was definitely an uT.i knew him as a mod then so it all added up.
@mrC
Answer tubabie cos' i only know one.how many you got? cool
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by tubabie(f): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
^^ Well to the best of my knowledge baddie Crackles has had not less than 4 monikers and he's still rearing to go tongue
I think Seun sef tire for am. But its all good, i wish him well in his quest to join the untouchables if such actually exists.
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chamotex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Sorry, no more vacancies
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
Crackles is a Nairaland indegene. I just found out frm a source, i tink he's Seun's half bro. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Tudor6(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
This thread is just a cheap publicity stunt by the so-called Mr crackles. . . .he just wants people to acknowledge him as an "untouchable" so he can be happy. . .

The petty and shameful things people do for attention is sickening!
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by tubabie(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tudór:

This thread is just a cheap publicity stunt by the so-called Mr crackles. . . .he just wants people to acknowledge him as an "untouchable" so he can be happy. . .

The petty and shameful things people do for attention is sickening!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by netotse(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
lmao @ thread y'know NL is just like secondary school. . .some ppl look soooo cool from far but when you get up close and personal they aren't all that!. . .(most times they aren't even that sef)
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chiogo(f): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2009
I'm a member. smiley
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2009
tubabie:

^^ Well to the best of my knowledge baddie Crackles has had not less than 4 monikers and he's still rearing to go tongue
I think Seun sef tire for am. But its all good, i wish him well in his quest to join the untouchables if such actually exists.

4 monikers shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry grin

aieromon:

@tubabie
Since i joined NL a year ago,mr crack-a-lackin' has been everywhere rainin' down all sorts of expletives.i just felt anybody given that privilege was definitely an uT.i knew him as a mod then so it all added up.
@mrC
Answer tubabie cos' i only know one.how many you got? cool

I only have Mr Crackles and Brash. . . .  wink Oh yes, Caruso, Method-man etc
But i am all good now! cool
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2009
chiogo:

I'm a member. smiley

Really?
Can you explain what other forumites need to do so they can join?
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2009
chamotex:

Sorry, no more vacancies

Oh really?
U dey craze. . . grin
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chiogo(f): 3:57am On Aug 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Really?
Can you explain what other forumites need to do so they can join?

Don't mind Chamotex, there's vacancy.
Well all you gotta do is basically be opinionated and able to diss well well, just don't start it first. wink
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 3:58am On Aug 16, 2009
chiogo:

Well all you gotta do is basically be opinionated and able to diss well well, just don't start it first. wink

Hummm. . . .Interesting!
Thanks for sharing this with other forumites wink
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by chiogo(f): 4:01am On Aug 16, 2009
No problemo. smiley
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 16, 2009
chiogo:

Fastest way to get banned
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
I'm trying to sign out as a member but it seem difficult. . . Are they cultists that never get banned? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
besides, i was told to make several sacrifices before i can leave the 'Untouchables".
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dgreatrock(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2009
@MrCracks
i am surprised you raised this topic, when as a matter of fact, you are one of the, if not very crux of the untouchables. shocked
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by MrCrackles(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2009
dgreatrock:

@MrCracks
i am surprised you raised this topic, when as a matter of fact, you are one of the, if not very crux of the untouchables. shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dgreatrock(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
grin Shuuu!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by aieromon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
rotflmao
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dgreatrock(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
untouchables my yansh jor!
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by candylips(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2009
interesting
Re: How Can A Forumite Join The Elite Rank of "The Untouchables" by dgreatrock(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
fascinating shd be da word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between MBA And Msc / Who Is Gado Nasko Sef / Spare Parts For Commercial Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.