Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Media That Influences Your Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Media That Influences Your Purchase (650 Views)

Social Media That Pays You! / Tsu:social Media That Pays. / What Are Your Intellectual Influences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media That Influences Your Purchase by femy001: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello Nairalanders.
I am conducting a survey on the type of media adverts that influences your purchases of products and services. The information will be very useful in my media communications project. Just type one or more of the options below as your answer to the questions. Your responses will be treated with confidentiality.
Thank you.

Question: Which of the following medium of advertisement influences your purchase of products and services?

a. Television

b. Radio

c. Newspapers

c. Banners

d. Billboards

e. Handbills

f. Internet

g. Word-of-mouth

h. Mobile SMS

i. others,

Thank you very much for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers To This Question(s) / What's Your Opinion On The Effect Of A Badly Contructed Business Writing? / New Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.