Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909095 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
You can book ur appointment with ease on opera mini app anywhere, anytime. Just download the app on ur android, shikena
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoalao:

what's being unfair in telling someone to drop information that can be useful for anyone in the future? Is that not what has been done that someone like you and I are benefiting from without necessarily having to PM everyone just to get information. And you call that attack? Telling someone to do the needful is attack?
Its okay then.... atleast am not going for Msc biomedicine and nutrition.
Peace

One Love Brother

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
bloomberg:
@dprinz99 baba no vex I dey try learn ni
Kein problem mein man
wie geht
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mir gehts besser...danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3197253/ifesinachi-nelson-ezeh-graduates-russia
It bothers me why we never hear of Nigerians achieving this kind of feat in Germany. Their academic system and grading are truly frigging tough. My! Na only dem dey Europe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2016
.hey guys...pls hw long does a goethe language course take..and how much is it pls??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Neyoalao:

So you can't drop even admission transcript in case of someone that might need it when in the nearest future when you leave the thread. Alot of peeps here are all about taking and never wanting to give back. I bet you can't even post your Visa transcript sef. I don't even know how you would have gotten the volume of information and help you get here if all that is done is PM. ....
Just like u see every1 posting deir admission interview transcript here?....i bliv i hav tried by notifying d public incase anyone needs it now or in d future
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Diamond bank can be used for form A and I think dey would bid today......so if u are interested in processin ur Form A transaction u can go to dre branch dis morning
For d requirement
Ur intl passport, living expenses breakdown, admission letter, ur deutsch bank acct details, den ur certificate. .....dat shld be all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2016
dprinz99:

was braucht man zu kontrollieren?
mein Deutsch is ok
Stimmt!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello everyone. Pls i just need 2 know d steps required for German student visa. And pls someone should give me link for schools. Am going for undergraduate study. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Savvyij:
Hello everyone. Pls i just need 2 know d steps required for German student visa. And pls someone should give me link for schools. Am going for undergraduate study. Thanks
daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
.hey guys...pls hw long does a goethe language course take..and how much is it pls??
my first question is what level are u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
guy I understand u are really new on the process
I've already replied ur pm go and read it and reply asap
about your question
you don't just need a german language course but you need to have at least level B1
having b1 will take you 1 full year cos one level is approximately four month. and we have Level A1 and A2 before b1.
the last time I checked,Goethe lagos charges 43k per level with textbook.and about 8k for exams.making it like 50k per level
so if u wanna do ur b1 here in Goethe ,u need budget like 150k or more.
don't forget,its not even a guarantee of passing or exams ohhh
of u wanna go for private language course,like premier language institute in abuja charges like 300k to get b1
this is spoon feeding and its not allowed here
contact me so that we talk

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cent24(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning everyone!
Urgency urgency urgency!
A friend is going for her visa interview on Tuesday, she going for Environmental Resource Management at BTU. Pls, she need the possible TEST questions and the course modules.
Pls, anyone that has this information should help out.
Thanks for your response, God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2016
UncleJudax:
Stimmt!
vielen dank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello peeps & Happy new month! Special shout out to da gurus in da house - Cindino20, Diboss, Schwarlz, UncleSam, Biglord, Williamso, Eke40seven, Chinok97, Nevilbot and others like dprince99smiley I have to say have been blessed & inspired by your testimonies, tips and insight about achieving the German dream. Even though we haven't heard from some of you lately always remember we appreciate every moment you take out time from your busy schedule to share with us. By HIS grace I look forward to been with you in the near future. Also, would like to encourage us seeking to achieve this dream to endeavor to research very well so we can seek for answers that matter from them. I'm still curious to know if we have DAAD scholars in da house - kindly share your experience. If not I really wonder why it appears lil or none is interested about their scholarship though am interested. Again, what are your thoughts about the German job-seeker visas & immigration agents. The much I know about this visa is that its about 6months + IELTS is required according to an immigration agent. Have we got reliable immigration agents? Gurus in da house and my fellow peeps your comments are welcome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2016
okezie007:
Hello peeps & Happy new month! Special shout out to da gurus in da house - Cindino20, Diboss, Schwarlz, UncleSam, Biglord, Williamso, Eke40seven, Chinok97, Nevilbot and others like dprince99smiley I have to say have been blessed & inspired by your testimonies, tips and insight about achieving the German dream. Even though we haven't heard from some of you lately always remember we appreciate every moment you take out time from your busy schedule to share with us. By HIS grace I look forward to been with you in the near future. Also, would like to encourage us seeking to achieve this dream to endeavor to research very well so we can seek for answers that matter from them. I'm still curious to know if we have DAAD scholars in da house - kindly share your experience. If not I really wonder why it appears lil or none is interested about their scholarship though am interested. Again, what are your thoughts about the German job-seeker visas & immigration agents. The much I know about this visa is that its about 6months + IELTS is required according to an immigration agent. Have we got reliable immigration agents? Gurus in da house and my fellow peeps your comments are welcome.

What do you need immigration agent for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
sawhite:
my first question is what level are u
...lol..am a Newbie
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obidikejr(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
soji0509:
1. The consequences of using your real email address is that you may end up with double registration which will slow down things.
So I meant create an email account different from your real, official one and play around with registration process to know the site and its navigation. If you are used to online forms, it is not necessary. Just ensure no double registration with your real email address.
2. Their contact info is online, I expect u to be able to call them. It depends of the weight of the doc. Around 13K nira.DHL faster and cost more.
read back 10 pages, someone has details on this your question.
3. Application deadline is NOT the same as decision deadline by university. Your resumption is September or there about !
4. Base on what I read here, results certification is Free Of Charge at the German embassy.
Hope these helps.

Thanks much bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obidikejr(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

2. DHL cost about 15k (not sure). There is a talked about student price which you can get on request for about half the price. However, TNT cost 7.8k and they will deliver on the third day. You can google courier-plus address for Abuja, they are TNT agents outside Lagos, as TNT is only internationally present in Lagos.

you dont have the luxury of Nipost anylonger . No reason am

3. You need to get your complete documents and application form to uni - assist by the deadline. uni-assist have a deadline to process your application and forward to the school for admissions, which doesn't affect you. (LOL)

4. It is free. Find out the days and times you must be there to certify docs. Reports say they are very strict.

how do you have 16 docs to certify? You only have to certify COPIES, documents that you cant submit originals. Usually certificates and transcripts. send original application forms, CV, motivation letter and essay SIGNED WITH DATE AND LOCATION (if the school mentioned this)

thanks much bro, I will keep in touch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Tesland:
Just like u see every1 posting deir admission interview transcript here?....i bliv i hav tried by notifying d public incase anyone needs it now or in d future

Don't take it some other way. You might not be available in the future! Some other person not going to TUM biomedical science can benefit! There is the inefficiency of answering requests individually.

Just post the thing here. Rest!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
...lol..am a Newbie
check the mail u used while sending me a PM
it seems this ur gabzco63 is having problem coz I've tried fowardingg it but its not going through.
read and let me know .reply asap
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Tesland:
your choice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Don't take it some other way. You might not be available in the future! Some other person not going to TUM biomedical science can benefit! There is the inefficiency of answering requests individually.

May God bless your understanding sir!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

thanks bro, u made some good point which i agree wit unlike d oda person dat attacked me, anybody can gain from it....my skype interview for TUM, Msc Nutrition and Biomedicine was just for approximately 20mins, questions like 1. Why did u choose d course of study, 2. Which of the course modules interest u d most, 3, wat are ur aim and objectives for d future 4. laboratory experience, den dey asked some biochemistry questions, identified some structures and other questions about macromolecules(carbohydrates, protein and fat)..den dey gave me chance to ask dem questions too.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
dprinz99:

Kein problem mein man
wie geht

Mein Mann means my husband
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una be Gay grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL grin grin grin grin
He no know
DiBoss:

Mein Mann means my husband
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
justwise:

What do you need immigration agent for?
Although am not sure am thinking they could be useful for securing jobs #OpenToCorrection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.