Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (688821 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2017
justwise:

Welcome to part 12 as requested.

I really have to thank all of you here for making out time to answer questions on daily basis, the success of this thread is all down to your kindness .

Part 12 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/3586207/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

You can also ask VO question in this thread started to help students https://www.nairaland.com/2991174/u.s-student-visa-f1-m1

Part 11 Visa Transcripts. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Good luck!

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2017
All the best to incoming part 12 visa applicants

Safe travels to our part 11 family....

smiley cheesy grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by teebriz45(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Waiting for more tips on this new thread. Got my interview nextweek. BGSU. Exercise Science Major.

God Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ability247(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Hehehe! Aii then. Part 12 it is. God help us all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fatezee(f): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2017
I will give my Usa Student Visa testimony on the part insha Allah..

More testimonies shall come from you guys too... May God help us all..Amin!

18 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2017
We done show oooop.. I was here oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2017
it's part 12 cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chloroform: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Lemme buy this plot of land in the front page..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by onicemus1(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Part 12 grin wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponlear(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Part 12 smiley keeping this space for my testimony

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow!.. Part12., i wish all hitting embassy soon the best of luck.. More success !!

@Tipssy1.. I Don miss you padi mi.. Send me a mail boss..

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kallowdean(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Why Why Why Why una close the thread by this morning...
All the same noni, glory be to Almighty God.
MY VISA WAS APPROVED THIS MORNING... 6:30 Lagos

Transcript loading 80%....

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2017
My testimony must be within the first 30 pages of this part... Amen!!

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2017
kallowdean:

Congrats... Glory to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Chapecoense(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Part 12 Wawu.... I was here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by onicemus1(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2017
kallowdean:

Congrats.. first approved transcript for part 12

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mudi1012: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Part 12 opened with a Visa Approval this morning ....Congrats bro .dancing Skelewu to Trumpland grin grin grin
kallowdean:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mudi1012: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2017
More Testimonies to come...its just getting started .The Exceeding Grace of God is on the forum ..He will continue to bless more people with Visa Approvals ...Let's fire on

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Fatezee:
I will give my Usa Student Visa testimony on the part insha Allah..

More testimonies shall come from you guys too... May God help us all..Amin!

Hope you have already applied for the interview. Abi you just won apply for admission ni? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Teedawg: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2017
launching lauching....don't forget to do thanksgiving to God for allowing you to see up till the end of part 11 unto part 12

Happy New twelve tongue
Thanksgiving service is this evening dont forget to bring your sevis fee
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Shigoboy(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Segunojo866 thanks for your usual responses, I still need you to put me through somethings, I'll like to have a one on one chat with you please, can I have your email add?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by electronic(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Part 12 on flick!!!!
#TeamFall2017 still on Fire!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fatezee(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2017
folmus:

Hope you have already applied for the interview. Abi you just won apply for admission ni? grin grin grin grin

Just Getting started
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Part 12 wow

Success to those who're yet to go for interview.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ValentinoPerez(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Congratulations @kallowdean. First positive testimony, a symbol of great things to come in Part12 of this trend.

kallowdean:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Folsy(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2017
hello y'll, pls what is the CURRENT maximum amount of $ that is permitted to be purchased from cbn for school fees to study abroad? and are there exceptions to this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Chinewon88(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow! Part 12 has started with good news and it will continue by God's grace. Congrats to Kallowdean, and success to Segunojo866 and others going in this part.
#TeamFall17

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sotall(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2017
I am here. I will give my testimony soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2017
New Thread, New Testimony..

Is there anyone going or currently in Pennsylvania(Pittsburgh or Philadelphia)?

#Fall2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dsignal: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Late transcript post tongue

Visa Approved June 2nd at Lagos Embassy 6:30 batch. VO was the chinko guy

Vo: Good morning, Passport and I-20
Me: Good morning sir (passed the passport and i-20 with a smile)

Vo: Where are you heading to?
Me: Park University, Missouri

Vo: How many schools did u apply to
Me: 2, Arkansas tech and Park University

Vo: Why park?
Me: i said stuff about park university prompting up as i make searches on the internet and after contacting some professors in the department they saw reason with me on why i want to pursue an MBA degree and told me Park Is the right destination for me because the department has got a lot of accolades

(The guy jux dey type, only God knws what he was typing)

Vo: tell me why u need an MBA
Me: it all started when i was an intern while as an undergraduate, i had the opportunity to work with a lot of water experts and it made me realize i am more interested in the business aspect of water treatment and distribution and i am positive an MBA degree will make me actualize this goal.

Vo: Where do you work presently?
Me : **** as a senior water analyst and effluent treatment expert in the Land, Water and Survey department.

Vo: can i ask you some questions about your work?
Me: sure

Vo: what is an effluent?
Me: I explained, then in the explanation i mentioned sludge which he asked what is sludge which i did explained again

Vo: so what are some of the challenges u face at work?
Me: talked about shortage of staff, naso the guy say i neva asnsa his question. Dnt know what i said after that sha, he sha bone that question

Vo: Who is sponsoring your study?
Me : my dad

Then he handed me the white paper and said the usual 3 days pick up stuff.

Sorry for being an assh*le and not sharing this earlier �

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kallowdean(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.