Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912795 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
funkys:
Please anyone in the house who applied for TUM Nutrition and Biomedicine? How did you go about the "Evidence of student health insurance (issued by a compulsory health insurance company) (Copy)"

Not compulsory now, just continue with ur application
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pompido: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
lobito007:

Ok. Can take some cue from this. What courses did these peeps study, and which city are you?

City of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein. All studied Information Technology. The other folks I know studied in Deutsch and so they do not count as such since they are more like naturalized germans. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Painpill:

If it was via transfer, chances of uniassist confirming it before 30th is between zero and......... Just tell him/her to send you a copy of the proof of payment then attach n send to uniassist via the contact form on your uniassist account. Don't worry much bout the deadline tho as uniassist gives a grace of ONE WEEK after the school's deadline for payments already made to reflect(If this times elapses and it doesn't reflect na "auf wiedersehen" ) so you gotta act now. Ciao

*modified*

Oothoney: I have an issue now dont know how you can help me. I hv sent my doc. thru Nipost it got there on 26th but i have not been able to transfer the 90Euro to dem a friend told me to buy d Euro and i bought it only for him to tell me this afternoon that he cant send it. Am kinda confused i still have the euro with me......Plz i need to pay that application fee. Help me out..am in Owerri
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oothoney: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
GeepyEnsemble:

Oothoney: I have an issue now dont know how you can help me. I hv sent my doc. thru Nipost it got there on 26th but i have not been able to transfer the 90Euro to dem a friend told me to buy d Euro and i bought it only for him to tell me this afternoon that he cant send it. Am kinda confused i still have the euro with me......Plz i need to pay that application fee. Help me out..am in Owerri

Ha..its my friend in Germany that paid on my behalf and I paid the naira equivalent to an account he gave me in Nigeria. Except you can get guys here that need the naira in Nigeria and help you pay in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please who has done number 2 and 3.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
ohakskid:
For no. 2, I think you need to visit your state school board/ministry of education.
For 3, your jamb result, admission letter and WASSCE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
oothoney:

wow...though payment has been received but if i want to certify documents...where do i do that? but on the other hand, the university and program i am applying to, its stated on the program page that authenticated copies is not required for admission that submission of simple copies is sufficient , same for english proficiency( if my undegrad was taught in English...i dont need to show proof) and if needed, upon admission and enrolment in october, a letter stating my undergrad is taught completely in English is enough.

will uni-assit comply with the school regulation or act on their process?
If the school categorically stated those, then uniassist will comply.

In that case, you are on the right track.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
GeepyEnsemble:

please how many days did it take nipost to get ur documents delivered.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
ohakskid:
hehehe, I just popped in here and saw this.

Ignore 2 if you already have your bachelors. And for 3, if you have your jamb slip no problem.
NB: if you don't have a background in computer science or mathematics, don't waste your money sending your documents. Because you will not be admitted.
I also hope you can program (JAVA), if yes, stress it on your motivational letter" na expo i dey give you so "

Goodluck!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
** double post **
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
willy2000:

Ignore 2 if you already have your bachelors. And for 3, if you have your jamb slip no problem.
NB: if you don't have a background in computer science or mathematics, don't waste your money sending your documents. Because you will not be admitted.
I also hope you can program (JAVA), if yes, stress it on your motivational letter" na expo i dey give you so "

Goodluck!!

Meine Brüder von einer verschiedenen Mütter. Länge Zeit bei dir. Wie läuft bei dir?

Bitte wir müssen diskutieren.

Du hast eine Nachrichten

Ich warte noch für Ihre Antworten

Danke !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
funkys:
Please anyone in the house who applied for TUM Nutrition and Biomedicine? How did you go about the "Evidence of student health insurance (issued by a compulsory health insurance company) (Copy)"

i applied....u dont need it now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Has any1 got an admit for winter 2016 from TUM yet? It seems their admission decision is gonna Take forever?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
chrisley024:
For no. 2, I think you need to visit your state school board/ministry of education.
For 3, your jamb result, admission letter and WASSCE
Am confuse, no.2 is suppose to be my secondary transcript. Am nw very clear with num 3. I can arrange dat, jst dat my admission letter with me ain't the original.tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
willy2000:

Goodluck!!
Tnx bro, I finished 4rm info mgt tech 4rm futo, do I stil av a chnce, 2ndly I can also learn java b4 cumn. Are u in uni bamberg?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 1:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello house, thanks to all the gurus for their various answers and assistance so far.
Please is there anyone applying to university of applied science Dortmund winter 2016, especially for Embedded_Systems_for_Mechatronics_MEng. Has the enrollment begun because the deadline is already stated july 15, but that one has to first carry out a Pre-check by sending certificates like Beng/Bsc, CV, academic records, recommendations if any, and English language certificate, all in one PDF-File. They would let you know whether or not to further apply officially for a university place. There is a pre-check form which has to be attached to these documents in the PDF, but first of all has to be filled directly on the computer, but up till now I can’t find the form.
Is it that the form isn’t out yet on the school portal, or am I’m the only one that is yet to find that Pre-Check form to be included.
then secondly, after finding the form, what's the best way to create a pdf containing all these required documents. I need responses please, Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Talk to ur friend for me naa.. i can sell back the Euro and pay in Naira to his account.. I dont have any other person to help me out as at now.....
oothoney:

Ha..its my friend in Germany that paid on my behalf and I paid the naira equivalent to an account he gave me in Nigeria. Except you can get guys here that need the naira in Nigeria and help you pay in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GeepyEnsemble(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2016
2kws excluding weekends o! Tracking no work .it was uni-assist that notified me after 2days that my documents is with them but i hv not credited my application fee account. which am on to now
mikky4all:
please how many days did it take nipost to get ur documents delivered.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2016
praiseovie:
Hello house, thanks to all the gurus for their various answers and assistance so far.
Please is there anyone applying to university of applied science Dortmund winter 2016, especially for Embedded_Systems_for_Mechatronics_MEng. Has the enrollment begun because the deadline is already stated july 15, but that one has to first carry out a Pre-check by sending certificates like Beng/Bsc, CV, academic records, recommendations if any, and English language certificate, all in one PDF-File. They would let you know whether or not to further apply officially for a university place. There is a pre-check form which has to be attached to these documents in the PDF, but first of all has to be filled directly on the computer, but up till now I can’t find the form.
Is it that the form isn’t out yet on the school portal, or am I’m the only one that is yet to find that Pre-Check form to be included.
then secondly, after finding the form, what's the best way to create a pdf containing all these required documents. I need responses please, Thanks
as per pdf, take a good high resolution photo of all the docs, transfer them tp a computer, open microsoft word and place each document inside and save. Go online, google for "online word to pdf converter." U will see several options, pick any and follow the instructions to convert ur word document to a pdf file.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning and happy weekend to my E-family, thanks all for d wonderful work ur all doing. Please am stuck for weeks for payment of Uni-Assist fee and my application deadline is fast approaching, all d banks i approached told me i can't make d transaction without admission letter using FORM A. Please i really need assistance on who will help me for d transaction so that i can pay d equivalent in Naira. Please i need ur help guys. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
GeepyEnsemble:
Talk to ur friend for me naa.. i can sell back the Euro and pay in Naira to his account.. I dont have any other person to help me out as at now.....
Guy kindly pm Futurewise 11 , he help me pay mine in germany while i credited his account here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unigwestanley: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning guys .. guss yall slept well.
Am abt to apply to university of Brandenburg.. A friend that's already schooling there said there wont be any need for TOEFL or IELTS b4 gaining admission.. I contacted the SCH but they sent me a reply stated the requirements for admission, those English language examination waz included and now i hv not been able to reach that friend of mine again since we last spoke...
Pls does anyone know of a good university that doesn't need these English certificates b4 granting admission..
I studied Agricultural engineering as my B.Eng. . And intend applying for environmental and resource management or Engineering... Pls help..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
thanks boss!
so please house, i'm still waiting for information regarding the Pre-Check form that has to be filled directly on the computer, and included in the pdf, because up till now I can’t find the form.
***university of applied science Dortmund winter 2016, Embedded_Systems_for_Mechatronics_MEng***
thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omoomoba(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Can someone please give the direction to the NIPOST office at the international airport? I think it is usually faster. Anyone who has used this branch should kindly enlighten about it. Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2016
praiseovie:
thanks boss!
so please house, i'm still waiting for information regarding the Pre-Check form that has to be filled directly on the computer, and included in the pdf, because up till now I can’t find the form.
***university of applied science Dortmund winter 2016, Embedded_Systems_for_Mechatronics_MEng***
thanks.
contact the school's international office or student centre via e-mail, they will have the best answer for u. *I am assuming u haven't*
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Unigwestanley:
Good morning guys .. guss yall slept well.
Am abt to apply to university of Brandenburg.. A friend that's already schooling there said there wont be any need for TOEFL or IELTS b4 gaining admission.. I contacted the SCH but they sent me a reply stated the requirements for admission, those English language examination waz included and now i hv not been able to reach that friend of mine again since we last spoke...
Pls does anyone know of a good university that doesn't need these English certificates b4 granting admission..
I studied Agricultural engineering as my B.Eng. . And intend applying for environmental and resource management or Engineering... Pls help..

The school told you they need it and your friend said they dont. Who should you believe?

Is your friend the admission officer? Besides have you asked if they accept Medium of instruction?

Better go write TOEFL or IELTS or look for other schools.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Harbioollah:

The school told you they need it and your friend said they dont. Who should you believe?

Is your friend the admission officer? Besides have you asked if they accept Medium of instruction?

Better go write TOEFL or IELTS or look for other schools.
Very funny at bolded but well said. When u have doubts regarding any info on a school's website, the best thing to do is to contact the admissions office, international office or student center. U can call them if email doesnt work. Get info from the source not mediums lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
biglord:

Very funny at bolded but well said. When u have doubts regarding any info on a school's website, the best thing to do is to contact the admissions office, international office or student center. U can call them if email doesnt work. Get info from the source not mediums lol
Lol, bro I think you misunderstood him, by "medium of instruction" he meant a letter from your undergraduate uni stating that the language of instruction in the course of your bachelor studies was English.
Abel nur vex o

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
biglord:
as per pdf, take a good high resolution photo of all the docs, transfer them tp a computer, open microsoft word and place each document inside and save. Go online, google for "online word to pdf converter." U will see several options, pick any and follow the instructions to convert ur word document to a pdf file.
use www.smallpdf.com. Converts anythingggg

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
ohakskid:

Tnx bro, I finished 4rm info mgt tech 4rm futo, do I stil av a chnce, 2ndly I can also learn java b4 cumn. Are u in uni bamberg?

Your situation is a very tricky one.
Did you take any course on data structure and algorithm, intro to programming, and at least some programming language courses like pascal and the likes ? Without the aforementioned courses, sorry to say, your chances are very low.
That was why i said, it is easier if you had a computer science or maths background.
Yes i am a student in Bamberg and you should learn any development language before coming, it will ease your stay here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2016
dolpaz:

Meine Brüder von einer verschiedenen Mütter. Länge Zeit bei dir. Wie läuft bei dir?

Bitte wir müssen diskutieren.

Du hast eine Nachrichten

Ich warte noch für Ihre Antworten

Danke !

Don't want to get banned by the bot, so i will reply you in English grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.