Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911784 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2016
MercyLady3:
How easy is it to invite one's relative for one's graduation ceremony: maybe father and mother? Does it makes sense?

What type of visa will they be issued?

What are the chances of the visa been granted?

[Just state your opinion about. It doesn't have to be 100% correct. Thanks as you reply]

@justwise, @nevilbolt, @Eke40seven..., @everybody
It think that would be a visit visa, however, you might need to forward you enquiries to the embassy for more information.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by casthro1(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

One word; Resilience! Congrati.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 4:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Good morning house, please i like to know which bank is better and faster between zenith and diamond in processing form A. i have already started processing form A in zenith since last week Thursday, but I'm contemplating opening a diamond account and processing form A there. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by casthro1(m): 5:04am On Sep 01, 2016
noordyn:
guyz i was so surprised to get a mail this morning that my interview date will be 8th sept.,2016 at abuja. thanks to unclejudax for your response and congratulation on ur VISA. welldone bros

please when did u send d email for interview appointment and when is your resumption date.. my resumption date is 6th Oct but already done d openin of acct stuff at d embassy.. advice is needed pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by casthro1(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2016
em3r4ld:

Did my interview 2day and has successfully gotten a mail to go and fund. Sign of good things ahead.

Just know d basic things about Germany, -population, Chancellor, party, type of govt; your city and states with capital and countries bordering germany.

Also know ur intended course modules (all) and intended Msc Msc bsc proj topic....& generally ur motive for studying there

These are d basics...guess u will be fine!

where was ur interview location? lag or abj??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2016
michlan:

Please which branch did you use?

Nah Jos Branch o... Abu u want to come to come to Jos ni. Though I am now in Lagos for the Interview.
I got you PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2016
un48table:
Good morning house, please i like to know which bank is better and faster between zenith and diamond in processing form A. i have already started processing form A in zenith since last week Thursday, but I'm contemplating opening a diamond account and processing form A there. Danke

You need to really ask them and be sure any of the said two can process it, I mean the availability of FX. Two, how soon can they go about, with that you can make your decision.

I hope no be say you wan attempt the two at once guy.

I will suggest you go to the Branch as well, most applications are eventually sent their for processing.

FGFX...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ochelayzie: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Well i am intersted if he will consider exchanging @380
nevilbot:
For those finding it hard to fund, I av a German who needs to move abt 10k€ to his German friend in Nigeria who owns a company but finding it hard to transfer cus of all this wahala. So he is looking for someone with naira who needs to transfer to Germany. U pay d naira to his friend in Nigeria and he transfer d euro to ur acct with db. If u are interested, contact me but know d exchange rate is not cbn rates ooo neither is it black market rates but somewhere in btw above 400 naira.

PS if you will av trust issues biko no come ooo, I don't want to increase my present headache danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
bamoza:
Hey guys,

I just want to appreciate all the active members of this thread that respond to questions and give advice. Kudos cool cool cool, you guys are the real Gs

I got a job in Germany some months back, and this thread was very helpful in making sure I got all needed info regarding my work visa and traveling self. Almost any question or worry I had, had been addressed before. All I did was just search and read some pages back.

Got to Berlin some days ago, resuming work tomorrow.

Danke Schoen
Congrats bro! To me your story is the 1st of its kind I have come across on this thread. Would you be kind enough to share your success tips especially how you got the job? Remember you just became an inspiration for some of us here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Toroze:
Hopefully we go dey run things for here next year Sowi about that you couldn't make it this year 2017 will be better by his grace
Amen. Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2016
ochelayzie:

He won't even consider 400. In fact money transfer to Nigeria don dey work since yesterday at a rate higher than 400 so the offer is no more available. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
ochelayzie:

grin You were too greedy!
Chance is gone now, better try northerners. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2016
cupid007:

Thanks but from what I've read about abuja db opening ur bank statement should be in the foreign currency; how true is this

any response(s)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ochelayzie: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
worry359:

grin You were too greedy!
Chance is gone now, better try northerners. grin
Chill, that is what I can afford.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Lag

casthro1:

where was ur interview location? lag or abj??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
A single room in a shared apartment is presently available for a short term in Bergedorf area of Hamburg.

Kindly send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
@Chinok and I need one biko.

takeastep:
A single room in a shared apartment is presently available for a short term in Bergedorf area of Hamburg.

Kindly send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Send me a Pm. Lets talk.

Armaniii:
@Chinok and I need one biko.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2016
nevilbot:

He won't even consider 400. In fact money transfer to Nigeria don dey work since yesterday at a rate higher than 400 so the offer is no more available. Danke
Mein Chef, wie gehts. I sent you an email? Did you see it...about the brother you asked me to contact...

Bitte, schreibst mir zurück. Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

Mein Chef, wie gehts. I sent you an email? Did you see it...about the brother you asked me to contact...

Bitte, schreibst mir zurück. Danke!
l saw it but I can't help d way u want cus I'm not in hidden and in fact I'm leaving hessen finally next week so I'm not on ground to assist u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=thatafricanchic post=48880445][/quote] kindly ignore that faceboook page stuff. I have made the transfer two days ago from a friend in Austria and I did got a confirmation mail about the successful deposit today. Note that I didn't use the account statement I submitted neither did I notify them about my change of depositor. And I payed the person back with the official rate in naija not black market price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
nevilbot:
l saw it but I can't help d way u want cus I'm not in hidden and in fact I'm leaving hessen finally next week so I'm not on ground to assist u
Right! I know you are leaving Hesse. I only wanted to know if you guys have talked recently, as he hasn't replied my Fb message for almost a month.

Thanks though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello Fam, I opened my DB account or rather sent my application for DB account opening at the ABUJA EMBASSY Today and it was a success.
Documents needed are stated in the new DB Form requirements. Because my sponsor is my Parent and as such share same surname, a letter addressed by the sponsor stating that he or she is my sponsor was not needed. But if your Sponsor no be your PAPA or MAMA, mbok do the needful. The Amount i Paid was 6400 Naira. less i forget, the statement of account was in naira. ( between 3-4 M).
b][/b][b]NOTE LATEST UPDATE
Due to the unusual high demand the Consulate General can currently only offer a very limited number of appointments for student visa applications. To increase the appointment capacities the German Embassy Abuja will temporarily accept student visa applications upon appointment. Please continue to send your appointment request to student@lago.diplo.de. Your request will be forwarded to Abuja if necessary and you will receive the appointment confirmation directly from there.

Important Notice: The regular processing time for student visas is at least four weeks. So only students with a realistic chance of admission, i.e. with an admission deadline later than four weeks from the appointment date onwards, will receive an appointment. Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ochelayzie: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lucky you.....I wish I had a connect like this...Naira just sitting in my account cry
darlingtonNYIG:
kindly ignore that faceboook page stuff. I have made the transfer two days ago from a friend in Austria and I did got a confirmation mail about the successful deposit today. Note that I didn't use the account statement I submitted neither did I notify them about my change of depositor. And I payed the person back with the official rate in naija not black market price.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

Right! I know you are leaving Hesse. I only wanted to know if you guys have talked recently, as he hasn't replied my Fb message for almost a month.

Thanks though.

He is active on Facebook. I don't know y he is yet to reply u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mayatito: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where can i register for tum in nigeria, can anybody pls help...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by morayour(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello house, please I need a single room apartment not WG "shared apartment" in tubingen or reutlingen. Any help or link will be well appreciated. N.B School accommodation is no longer available.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
What about Lagos ? Do I need to book an appointment ?
djlaqua91:

Free of charge. Come monday - thursday be there by 1.00pm no appointment needed. If not they will send you back.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
soji0509:
What about Lagos ? Do I need to book an appointment ?

Yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mayatito:
Where can i register for tum in nigeria, can anybody pls help...
Halo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good evening fam,

Kindly help me with the list of courses for ERM MSC BTU Cottbus .My interveiw is next week.

cc:mikky4all
Scorpioborn
baggylips
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Respect to all the Guru's in the house and happy new month to everyone.

Please where can I buy a NECO scratch card in LAGOS?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.