Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911840 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
shekinahola:
Hello Nosky247, how can i book an appointment to certify my documents at the embassy and what does it cost.

Login to German embassy website. U will see the link there. It's free of charge. Google German embassy website and get the link
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nosky247:
You are in the right place. Don't look left or right. Move straight to Julius Maximillan University of Würzburg. Summer term. No IELTS. No Uni assist. Check masterbiology.de

Thank you very much nosky247, but by saying summer which month do you mean. Cos I want to comot for this country by January latest February. And again I don't understand that their German language. Please let's discuss privately I need to get this admission sharperly. I have PMed you please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
ohakskid:
most summer application has started. So do ur research

When you say summer, which month is summer schools starting in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
To God be the glory for the great things He is doing. A.M mail dropped today. Thanks to everyone on this forum, I learned a thing or two from your posts and this made my journey a success.
Interview:12.08
Funded:16.09
Funding confirmation: 20.09
A.M. mail: 21.09
GLORY TO GOD!!

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
God has finally done it again. interview date:08-08-16 no mail from the Embassy until today and i was scared to the bone. Funded: 08-09-16 DB confirmation: 12-09-16 No response again haaaa. Sent a beautiful Email today by 8:07AM Visa mail: 1:54PM To God be all the glory. You will get to your destination too IJN. Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
michV:
good day all..i am new here and i need help;
i studied elect elect engineering with a CGPA of 3.57 and i am interest in Engineering programs in germany in my field or closely related.
please i need schools that their admissions are not restricted,that has summer start or even winter start,no tuition or low tuition fee,no IELTS or GRE expect getting letter from my uni to provide that my program was English taught.
thank you
Hi,
Google "DAAD international program"
Try also, Technical University of Munich (Power Engineering, Communication Engineering)
Rwth Aachen (Power Engineering, Communication Engineering)

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tomiwaa(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
doxxie:
God has finally done it again.
interview date:08-08-16
no mail from the Embassy until today and i was scared to the bone.
Funded: 08-09-16
DB confirmation: 12-09-16
No response again haaaa.
Sent a beautiful Email today by 8:07AM
Visa mail: 1:54PM
To God be all the glory.
You will get to your destination too IJN.
Thank you.
Congrats to you. Success
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
hadassaheke:

Hi,
Google "DAAD international program"
Try also, Technical University of Munich (Power Engineering, Communication Engineering)
Rwth Aachen (Power Engineering, Communication Engineering)
i see GRE as a requirement for RWTH uni?you are within coalcity(042) same with me.respond to my PM.
thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
ohakskid:
bigman1 na masters or bsc? Jst type in ur course and degree and search here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang[]=3&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

Masters of course.

I did search and petroleum geosciences and found zero result.
Geoscience gave me only 2 which is too poor for my finishing. I want to run like 10 schools.

Albeit, summer application is yet to be fully open all round.

Lemme continue reading and wait till October den I get extra guidance.

Seems summer applicants re not much?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Any body in hannover? i am due in hannover in the coming week. help please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
ThePfarrer:
Hello, house!

Please, does anyone know if its possible to track my visa application status? I had my interview on the 2nd of August, funded my account before the interview, but I haven't heard anything from the Consulate. The silence is making gaga.

Thank you.

I stand to be corrected, seems na d alien office of ur intended state dat is delaying d application decision. Commit dem both 2d hand of d creator bro. Good news shall emerge.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
ThePfarrer:
Hi! Congratulations.

Please, can I get the beautiful email you sent today and the email address you sent it to? I will need to send the same email to them.

Thank you.

Send your email address.
The waiting time is not easy at all.
I was about to go to Fedex office close to my address because i was beginning to fear that my Docs may have been but the last grasp on my computer show INFORMATIONEN LAGOS.Ah! Lets take another look before i go. The email address was info@lago.diplo.de
but i sent my emails this morning to the other two we all know.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
greenbackboogie:
Hello everyone! A friend of my has interest in studying in Germany so I gave her this link https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/ which was posted on this thread. It was helpful quite alright but the course she was searching for ( German studies or Dutch studies) wasn't available. Can anyone please refer me to another link or what cld u advise. She studies English Administration in her first degree and wld like another degree in the above mentioned studies. Your 2 cents are all welcome. Thanks

Check
https://www.study-in.de/en/index.php

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cherokee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please, anyone presently in Ingolstadt or closeby?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by greenbackboogie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pervic:

Check
https://www.study-in.de/en/index.php
Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Congrats mate. Come to Deuscheland and prosper.

biglord:
Jesus be praised!!! He is a good God
Thank you to all the egbons in the house, justwise, eke40seven, nevilbolt, obiwann, everyone who has been a blessing here by sharing ideas. And all my winter2016 friends, congratulations. Lets go win!!! I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. God bless you

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Reminder mail to fund - 13.09
Funding - 14.09
Funding confirmation - 19.09
AM mail - 20.09

Yassssss, God has been my help every step of the way. Jesus is Good sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please who has 90€ for sell. Wana pay 4 uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Keji74:
To God be the glory for the great things He is doing. A.M mail dropped today. Thanks to everyone on this forum, I learned a thing or two from your posts and this made my journey a success.
Interview:12.08
Funded:16.09
Funding confirmation: 20.09
A.M. mail: 21.09
GLORY TO GOD!!

Congrats
What r d questions asked during d interview? Share with us

Danke
#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Where's Obiwann, Eke47, Nevilbot, Schwartz and the others?
Una just disapper cos of holiday work levels grin

Make una no worry na so first time working in Germany be.
8hrs work is like 12hrs and not forgetting the first salary and when government commot tax person go nearly kolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.