Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919546 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2016
munky:
Hello house. I got admission to do MSc at TU Darmstadt. How did you guys go about the blocked account issue thanks
go to German embassy nearest to you with ur admission letter, copies of passport data page and a certain amount of fee I can't say for now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:03am On May 19, 2016
Can somebody please address this? Thank you.

Armaniii:
Good evening house. I applied to one of the schools i wish to be enrolled with using the soft copy of the VPD uni assist sent to me. I hope this doesn't affect me in any way.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:17am On May 19, 2016
No,it won't.. I believe the school would still enquire for the vpd details frm uniassist or uniassist also forward it to them, go on nd use the softcopy, the hardcopy is jst for your keep..
Armaniii:
Can somebody please address this? Thank you.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
munky:
Hello house. I got admission to do MSc at TU Darmstadt. How did you guys go about the blocked account issue thanks

Please be advised that the Consulate General can only certify your signature for the necessary opening of a blocked account if you already have the admission letter of the university (a pdf printout is sufficient), as a copy of the admission letter has to be forwarded to the bank with the application form and your passport copy.

As soon as you have submitted your application for the opening of a blocked
account , you will receive a confirmation letter from the Consulate with which you can apply for your student visa.

I trust you find this information helpful. Attached please also find the checklist with further information concerning the opening of a blocked account .

Yours sincerely,
b.o.
Jassima Wortelkamp
Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Federal Republic of Nigeria
This is the content of the attached pdf document:
Opening of Student account (Blocked
account )
with Deutsche Bank
In order to open a blocked account with Deutsche Bank, you need to send an
application to the bank in Germany.

Your signature on the application form
needs to be certified. The certification of signature can be done free of charge at
the Consulate General in Lagos or at the Embassy in Abuja during normal
business hours.

Please bring along:

1. filled application form for a blocked account

2. international passport and 2 copies of the data page

3. admission letter of the german university and 2 copies thereof

You will have to sign the application form in presence of a Consular officer in
order to have your signature certified.

All forms and more information can be obtained from the homepage of the

Deutsche Bank:
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html
Please note that it can take up to three weeks after the certification until the
bank account will be opened.

Mind you, the required amount for Blocked
account is 8050 euros. As a student, you are entitled to withdraw around 650-700 euros per month. this will be used for your daily/monthly upkeep.

Alles gute !!!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 9:14am On May 19, 2016
Dear prospective student,

thank you for your email and your interest in the Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences.

I understand your concern, however all students need to prove their English proficiency with a valid English certificate.

Find out more about the minimum scores required here:http://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academics/prospective-students/application-process/bachelors-programmes

We have no leeway regarding the admission requirements and we do not make any exceptions.

Please do understand that we cannot check if you fulfil the requirements for admission.

Yours faithfully / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Student Service Centre / MH

that's the mail from Rhein Waal,IElts or TOEFL is a must for them I guess

does anyone know other schools that'll accept attestation of English language instead of TOEFL or IElts?

BTW its for bachelor's not Masters
thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2016
Nerressa:
Dear prospective student,

thank you for your email and your interest in the Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences.

I understand your concern, however all students need to prove their English proficiency with a valid English certificate.

Find out more about the minimum scores required here:http://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academics/prospective-students/application-process/bachelors-programmes

We have no leeway regarding the admission requirements and we do not make any exceptions.

Please do understand that we cannot check if you fulfil the requirements for admission.

Yours faithfully / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Student Service Centre / MH

that's the mail from Rhein Waal,IElts or TOEFL is a must for them I guess

does anyone know other schools that'll accept attestation of English language instead of TOEFL or IElts?

BTW its for bachelor's not Masters
thank you

From my own point of view, I will advice you to write IELTS or TOEFL.

In Rhine Waal, One of D 2 above is a must Sir/Ma.

maybe any of my Bosses will come up with something sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:26am On May 19, 2016
munky:
Congrat bro, which course did u get?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:37am On May 19, 2016
Goodkiiiid:

I called their admission office, the other school needs you to provide the toefl/ielts but passau doesnt. The guy said just a proof im nigerian would do (i.e copy of intl. Passport)heilbronn and augsburg require English proficiency tho.
Tnx a lot bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2016
Good day house. The letter of recommendation I got from my old lecturer doesn't have a stamp on it, just the official school letter head and the mans signature. Is that an issue? Problem is the distance am facing in order to rectify it. Finally, goodluck to all our endeavors.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:39am On May 19, 2016
Thanks alot. I appreciate.
chinok97:
No,it won't.. I believe the school would still enquire for the vpd details frm uniassist or uniassist also forward it to them, go on nd use the softcopy, the hardcopy is jst for your keep..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 10:33am On May 19, 2016
Good Morning house.

Please there is something I don't understand and would appreciated if i can get it right here.

Firstly, I sent my application to Uni-assist last week through TNT and confirmed it was delivered on Friday 13/5/2016 with the tracking number given to me but Uni-assist has not gotten back to me on the receipt of the document.

Please anyone here that had encountered this problem before? how long does it take uni-assist to confirm receipt of your document.

Secondly, i have paid the charged fee and the payment status already changed to YES but the application status has not changed. Please when does the STATUS change from PROCESSING NOT YET STARTED to something else?

Thank You.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2016
Kazeem12345:
Good Morning house.

Please there is something I don't understand and would appreciated if i can get it right here.

Firstly, I sent my application to Uni-assist last week through TNT and confirmed it was delivered on Friday 13/5/2016 with the tracking number given to me but Uni-assist has not gotten back to me on the receipt of the document.

Please anyone here that had encountered this problem before? how long does it take uni-assist to confirm receipt of your document.
If they've received it and yet to notify you, then, we can see the problem with some institutions on not notifying candidates when receive their docs or they notify after some days/weeks. This is usually a bad experience for those that use Nipost since they can't track their packages. I'm sure you would have been blaming Nipost in this scenario.

The best thing, I think, is to email them eventhough some, eg schools, take forever to reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
Anybodi studying computer science in unversity of bonn,either bsc or msc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
If they've received it and yet to notify you, then, we can see the problem with some institutions on not notifying candidates when receive their docs or they notify after some days/weeks. This is usually a bad experience for those that use Nipost since they can't track their packages. I'm sure you would have been blaming Nipost in this scenario.

The best thing, I think, is to email them eventhough some, eg schools, take forever to reply.

Thats it ooo. it takes them forever to reply. even Rostock University that i sent my docs to is yet to reply as well. have sent like two mails now and they've not replied any of them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
ZiggyMr:
Hi guys, how long does it take nipost to send application?
I sent my application to leibniz hannover since April 26 through nipost, and till this moment av nt received any acknowledgement mail.

I think we are in the same shoes bro. I sent to the same school (geodesy and geoinformatics) using nipost since 26th April yet no response. i mailed the school and i was told they do not notify when they get the documents and the nipost tracking is not giving any info. If i don't get any response by Monday, I plan to resend on Tuesday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princetigris(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
blackhoney:
pls can anyone help me with the list of schs I can apply to pls scholarship giving schs I HV my b.sc in banking and finance.
1. Nurtigen-Geislingen University --- M.Sc International. Finance (deadline is 31 May)

2. Uni Ulm - international Finance (but d deadline don close)

3. Hochschule Niederrhein - M.A Business Mgt (deadline is 31 May)

4. Bergische University Wuppertal - M.Sc applie and international Econs, Sustainability Mgt (deadline is 31 May)

PM me if u need more info
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
PLEASE ANY ONE WITH A KIND HEART SHOULD PLEASE LIST BEST TUITION FREE SCHOOLS WHERE I CAN STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE BSC IN GERMANY, I DON SEARCH DAAD TIRE I CAN ONLY SEE FOR MSC,MY RETINA DO ALMOST COMOT CAUSE OF TOO MUCH LIGHT FROM MY COMPUTER SCREEN O
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
Futo, imsu, Noun, lasuth undecided, lol.. Thats kind hearted enough, get to google nd do your project yourself.. Take: daad.de, bachelorsportal.eu
vampire2020:
PLEASE ANY ONE WITH A KIND HEART SHOULD PLEASE LIST BEST TUITION FREE SCHOOLS WHERE I CAN STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE BSC,

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
michlan:

I think we are in the same shoes bro. I sent to the same school (geodesy and geoinformatics) using nipost since 26th April yet no response. i mailed the school and i was told they do not notify when they get the documents and the nipost tracking is not giving any info. If i don't get any response by Monday, I plan to resend on Tuesday.
Since the school doesn't notify, which response are you waiting for then? Cos I don't think Nipost online tracking works
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
vampire2020:
PLEASE ANY ONE WITH A KIND HEART SHOULD PLEASE LIST BEST TUITION FREE SCHOOLS WHERE I CAN STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE BSC IN GERMANY, I DON SEARCH DAAD TIRE I CAN ONLY SEE FOR MSC,MY RETINA DO ALMOST COMOT CAUSE OF TOO MUCH LIGHT FROM MY COMPUTER SCREEN O
plz guy answer me,i can only see for masters
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Since the school doesn't notify, which response are you waiting for then? Cos I don't think Nipost online tracking works

I sent to uni assist and munster also, so I'm waiting for their own notifications to be assured my package to leibniz should also have been delivered.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
michlan:

I sent to uni assist and munster also, so I'm waiting for their own notifications to be assured my package to leibniz should also have been delivered.
maybe you should email them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:59pm On May 19, 2016
princetigris:

1. Nurtigen-Geislingen University --- M.Sc International. Finance (deadline is 31 May)

2. Uni Ulm - international Finance (but d deadline don close)

3. Hochschule Niederrhein - M.A Business Mgt (deadline is 31 May)

4. Bergische University Wuppertal - M.Sc applie and international Econs, Sustainability Mgt (deadline is 31 May)

PM me if u need more info
bro please help me a list of uni dat offer bsc computer science n germany.thankz 4 ur time
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmm, select bsc.... In daad.de check at d left side of d site (desktop format) and filter your search.. And bachelorsportal.eu won't give u msc.. Anyways.. University of applied sciences ulm, is my bonus to you. Check for the rest
vampire2020:
plz guy answer me,i can only see for masters
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
maybe you should email them

I just sent them an email today
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nerressa: 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
vampire2020:
bro please help me a list of uni dat offer bsc computer science n germany.thankz 4 ur time

go to daad.de
put in the course of your choice and study option (undergraduate or masters) , you'll see all the schools that offer them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princetigris(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
vampire2020:
schools Yakpa wea dey run that course.. Take ur time to check dis site daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
princetigris:
schools Yakpa wea dey run that course.. Take ur time to check dis site daad.de
my oga abeg help,na c1 i dey use dey browse so i can manoeuvre around dat daad site,abeg ur help z highly appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Just received an email of admission from Kiel University for MSc Materials Science and Engineering. cheesy

Mehn! Their admission process is fast, submitted ending of March while deadline was just 1st April.

Waiting for the remaining 3 apps. Though not really interested in one.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 5:39pm On May 19, 2016
Congrats man grin grin, onto the next step.. More sucess stories in this group. Amen
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Just received an email of admission from Kiel University for MSc Materials Science and Engineering. cheesy

Mehn! Their admission process is fast. Deadline was just 1st April.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

Mehn! Their admission process is fast, submitted ending of March while deadline was just 1st April.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Wow! Glory be to Jesus!

congrats man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.