Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911755 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by specialmati(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
AgentONE:

I get your plight,I faced similar ish...resend them a mail by Tuesday morning say between 7.30am-8.30am and do make sure your enrollment deadline doesn't fall around late September cos they are already booked till 17th August and as such you might not gert an appointment.
If your enrollment deadline is by September then seek for an extension from your school before you mail the embassy.

I wish u all d best...
thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
donkafor:
Linkzy, I can't reply your pm... Please, kindly post your questions here.

Guten abend!
Please I need your help on this.
1). You talked about issues relating to funding.
I'll be having my visa interview on the 10th of August and my enrollment date starts from Sept 25th to 19th October. I'm planning to fund the account on 20th September cos that's when the money will be available.
Please is it too late cos I wish to travel on the 1st of October?

2). Again, a friend of mine wants to certify her document in the embassy, will she need to fix an appointment for that or she should just go to the embassy.?
She will be certifying 3 set of documents for 3 different schools that are not under uniassist, how do they charge at the embassy?

Please Nairaland help me out here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Linkzy:

Guten abend!
I'll be having my visa interview on the 10th of August and my enrollment date starts from Sept 25th to 19th October. I'm planning to fund the account on 20th September cos that's when the money will be available.

2). Again, a friend of mine wants to certify her document in the embassy, will she need to fix an appointment for that or she should just go to the embassy.?
She will be certifying 3 set of documents for 3 different schools that are not under uniassist, how do they charge at the embassy?

I can help you with number 2. She needs to go to the German consulate website and book and appointment.

The first 3 applications are certified for free. Anything after that is N3300/application.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
After your interview, you will be notified to fund... Send detailed explanation to the embassy starting when you will fund and your travel date. But you might not be able to travel on October 1st if you fund September 20th as embassy might require more days to get your visa ready and send to you.

For certification, you will book appointment online and go with print out of the email sent by the embassy.

3 sets of documents can be certified though I don't know about the cost. Last time, I did for free. From the information I got, cost of around 3k if you are certifying more than 3 sets of documents.

Since it's uni-assist, I taught they require only 1 set of documents. I stand to be corrected tho...
Linkzy:

Guten abend!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lumyehiteryur(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

Anyone who recently funded fintiba account should advice with the estimate of the €8729 in naira and d name of bank.

Some banks deal euro @ 414, 410, 405. I heard some deal @ as low as 350.. I'm tryin to get info on which bank is faster and cheaper to go through.

Thanks

Please any help with ds...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Only bankers can help you with the current rate.. Most people have not funded.. Check Union Bank, First Bank et al.

We await your positive feedback.
lumyehiteryur:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
donkafor:
Only bankers can help you with the current rate.. Most people have not funded.. Check Union Bank, First Bank et al.

We await your positive feedback.

U'd be disappointed going to d banks.

Dey will ask u to go buy euro and come fund ur euro acct.

I cried d last time I went on bank tour.

I wanted to do a fast on a first bank, buy dollar and transfer it into d acct den it get converter auto.
But dollar was offered to buy at 360. Like what da!
I am planning on traveling to Ghana men, buy cidi since dey dnt ve black market Dia.

Transfer d shit.

A guy in germany wanna sell for me 415.
Everything just seems negetive but I go turn am around by heaven's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I know of som1 who funded recently from a branch of Zenith bank in Kogi state at # 405...
lumyehiteryur:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Litolysis(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Greetings everyone! Please I need urgent help. I'm yet to book an appointment, as i wait for my block account confirmation.my enrollment date reads from 1st sept until 25sept. What's my fate guys?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Linkzy:

Also, pray that embassy does not give you funding deadline; that is the major issue with that timing. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weezy92: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guten Abend my brothers I’m from Ghana but I need a lil clarification I’ve the €8000 in my Account was wondering if I can say will fund my trip myself the money have been intact for 10 months now. Lastly after scheduling an appointment do I pay a fee to the embassy or not cuz there is a lot my friends here have been saying. Thank you bro looking forward for your suggestions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
weezy92:
Guten Abend my brothers I’m from Ghana but I need a lil clarification I’ve the €8000 in my Account was wondering if I can say will fund my trip myself the money have been intact for 10 months now. Lastly after scheduling an appointment do I pay a fee to the embassy or not cuz there is a lot my friends here have been saying. Thank you bro looking forward for your suggestions
didn't get the first question.
2. after scheduling a date with the embassy as.far.as Nigeria is concern you don't pay any fee. only on your interview day that you pay the required visa fee.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by legacy30: 2:30am On Jul 09, 2017
For those of us that will soon be going for interview this is a little tip that a friend of nine who is already there gave me "NOTE: two things to bear in mind (1) your motivation letter is the most important part of ur documents apart from block account. It's the letter that the immigration officer who'll handle ur application here in Germany will use to judge whether to grant u visa or not. So don't joke with the letter.
(2) when filling ur application form must sure u understand the questions b4 giving answer to avoid red card. Esp questions 7 and 12 on the form.
Thanks"
Best of luck to all of us

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Keep us updated..
Mrbigman1:

U'd be disappointed going to d banks.

Dey will ask u to go buy euro and come fund ur euro acct.

I cried d last time I went on bank tour.

I wanted to do a fast on a first bank, buy dollar and transfer it into d acct den it get converter auto.
But dollar was offered to buy at 360. Like what da!
I am planning on traveling to Ghana men, buy cidi since dey dnt ve black market Dia.

Transfer d shit.

A guy in germany wanna sell for me 415.
Everything just seems negetive but I go turn am around by heaven's grace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2017
philip0906:
cc lono22

Who has any idea if EBS Business school Reutlingen, insist on Toefl and Ielts for English requirements from Nigerians?

It i's required because i submitted my IELTS also for BSC.

My skype interview is tomorrow,pheww lipsrsealed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okoli414: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Good day all, pls ds question is for those who hv successfully used fintiba account. I have applied for the blocked account and it has been successfully verified.
Can I use the account opening info sent to me to apply for visa interview ? Or am I suppose to fund the account to receive blocking confirmation before I can then apply for visa interview? ...tnx..guys pls ds is very urgent.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hrmdesk: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Pvibe007:
Fröhlich Sonntag alles!
I Still remain your humble pal! For those interested in paying for their Uni assist you can pm for friendly rates! For those ready to fund their DB account can also reach me too @ friendly rates!
If you need more information about University of Würzburg U can kindly ask ur questions here and I will answer them. And again You can get admitted in Würzburg even if you a have a low 2.2 even a 3rd class but make sure you BSC modules tallies with the intended MSC modules. And please and please, attend Goethe Institut, even if an A1 or A2.
Don't relent on your struggle, because Deutschland is the best place you can be in terms of education and good living standard.
It's Pvibe007 reporting from Würzburg,Germany. cool smiley grin
Tschüs.

Hello bro
Got admission into university of freiburg for MSc finance, please how can we talk outside dis forum, can you give me ur email or WhatsApp contact.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2017
okoli414:
Good day all, pls ds question is for those who hv successfully used fintiba account. I have applied for the blocked account and it has been successfully verified.
Can I use the account opening info sent to me to apply for visa interview ? Or am I suppose to fund the account to receive blocking confirmation before I can then apply for visa interview? ...tnx..guys pls ds is very urgent.

Go ahead and book ur interview already with d Pdf file that have ur bank detail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the Consulate General is already booked out until August 17th. We are therefore unable to grant you an appointment date as the processing time of a student visa takes up to at least 5 weeks. You are welcome to reapply for the next semester. Further enquiries concerning your current letter of admission cannot be answered.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos
15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Guys pls what are the most possible, urgent and immediate actions and or remedy available for this disappointing response above ? I feel like dying .

My enrollment deadline is September 15 -September 30
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
phemmisky:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the Consulate General is already booked out until August 17th. We are therefore unable to grant you an appointment date as the processing time of a student visa takes up to at least 5 weeks. You are welcome to reapply for the next semester. Further enquiries concerning your current letter of admission cannot be answered.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Victoria Island, Lagos

Guys pls what are the most possible, urgent and immediate actions and or remedy available for this disappointing response above ? I feel like dying .

When is your enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2017
Damolux01:
The problem is actually opposite. Na young age dey worry me bro. I was thinking of reducing my age by 10 years. I'm 25 now cuz I want that to aid my Fußball spielen career. Now the questions are: How will this act not affect me, will I need to get a new passport, of course I know I'll need to take O'level again and apply to a university with swift calender so my 100 level transcript can be ready on-time as no one expects a 16 yr old boy with a 10 year Waec result and BSc certificate. As regards the int'l passport. Will my finger print not be sensitive to d system if I've done it b4 ? OR should I just use my normal age, results, passport and let go of the ambition to play ball?? Thanks!

If i read this during the week na fire i go answer with but today being Sunday, I'll reply soft.

I hope to remind you, you are planning a criminal act and my prayer is that you would/should be caught and given a 10year EU ban.
Must you show your criminal mind in every country you want to migrate to?
Anyone, who feels my reply is too harsh, just remember that forged document you submitted is being verified as you read this.
Haven't we done enough tarnishing the image of this country?
Awaiting defensive replies with Amadioha walking stick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...u too much
styles2009:

If i read this during the week na fire i go answer with but today being Sunday, I'll reply soft.

I hope to remind you, you are planning a criminal act and my prayer is that you would/should be caught and given a 10year EU ban.
Anyone, who feels my reply is too harsh, just remember that forged document you submitted is being verified as you read this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2017
styles2009:

lol...@Amadioha walking stick... You've all advise well... just what I wanted to hear.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Zodka:

When is your enrollment deadline?

September 15 to September 30 sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hrmdesk: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please everyone how do I sent (via email or postal address) my fintiba confirmation of account opening, admission letter and passport data page to to the German embassy for schedule of visa interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
phemmisky:

September 15 to September 30 sir

Send your school an email asking that they extend your enrolment deadline. When they send you the extension , then send that to the embassy. You'll be given a date afterwards.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hrmdesk: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
phemmisky:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Victoria Island, Lagos

My enrollment deadline is September 15 -September 30

So sorry for this, but please I did u sent your details to the embassy (via email or postal)?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hrmdesk: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Go ahead and book ur interview already with d Pdf file that have ur bank detail.

I am in this same stage. Please I do I go ahead with this visa interview application. Do I send required documents via email (and which email, please) or through postal address. And which is better.. applying for interview in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Haywhy1987:
I know of som1 who funded recently from a branch of Zenith bank in Kogi state at # 405...
Pls is it 405*8000 or 405*8900? I even hear some saying 8700€ . Plz those paying... which is correct?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hope the german embassy at Victoria Island is not flooded with water. Cos I heard the whole of Victoria Island has been flooded
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
EmmanuelLee:
to be honest,, goethe wastes time a lot. The certificate of participation seems to be d added advantage
I'm learning somewhere in Ife. It's 20k per month... 4hrs per day. They are really trying. It's recognised by the German Embassy and u can go on Immersion if you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.