Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

99% Of Africans Don't Know This !! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 99% Of Africans Don't Know This !! (505 Views)

Try Not To Sing Along Challenge!!!! Almost 99% Of People Who Try Fail!!!!! / 50 Songs By Other Africans That Were Hits In Nigeria / Justine Skye - U Don't Know Ft. Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Africans Don't Know This !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Have you ever checked the Billboard top 100 and you're just too disappointed in Africa because you hardly find an african song feature there. The only chance you get to see african artist is if they feature an iinternational artiste or they get featured by an international artist.

Anyway, Africa's got it's own ''Billboard'' too and it's Africa Charts.
www.africacharts.com is a website that features african top songs. They've been on for sometime but due to their unstrategic PR methods, people don't even know them.

I was not paid to do this neither do i have any information on who owns the website. All i'm clamouring for is that we encourage our own African services. Just like Sen. B M-B will always say ''Buy the Naira to grow the economy''. Now in this case, it's support african to make them racial whites know that we are not monkeys !!!!!

Don't forget to always check www.africacharts.com weekly to get updates on new songs from african artistes.

Twitter--- @iamrapsowdee

(1) (Reply)

New Song / Music Promotion Deal At No Cost...this Is All You Have To Do / L.a.x Sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.