Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Do I Tell My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Wife (638 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Wife by ponkitibobo: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
My friend is in a deep matrimonial sheet. I know some Thomases will not believe am routing for my friend. Anyway I will report the matter the way it is. And serious advice is solicited because life is involved.
My friend met Cynthia (an o level holder) during his days in the university. They parted ways wen my friend was about to graduate and Cynthia was not too serious about life. Fast forwarded to 2015 after parting for over 20yrs. Both have married. One thing led to the other they got connected back thru a friend who gave my friend Cynthia no.
My friend discovered from Cynthia (on phone) that she was having matrimonial issues. She has bn unable to have a child ( though not wedded) and her husband has gotten 2 children with another woman outside. She was in this trauma when my friend obtained her no. Her husband have sent her parking.This generated some sympathy in my friend. She initiated a vist and my friend granted. It was an outstation visit. That night she told my friend that her husband for over 4 yrs rarely have intimacy with her. May be thrice or four times in a year.
Cutting the long story short , they made love that night. Unprotected sex, despite d fact that he bought condom , he got carried away and did not wear it.
The lady got pregnant, ( no controversy about who is responsible cos the lady convinced us by swearing. She even said that if she knew she can conceive she would done it outside and leave her husband)
Issue of abortion is out. Last week the lady got delivered of a beautiful baby girl.
My friend has bn financially supportive. No more sex with her except that one that caused the pregnancy.
The issue is how should he handle this matter from here. Should he inform his wife about it. Or Neglect the woman or what ? Pls ur advice is needed. Because of my friends integrity the whole matter is between my friend, I and the lady. Pls ur advice is highly needed.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by donbenedict(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Women will always be women.. she will wake up one fine morning and demand dat ur friend brings her into his home...

So any how, ur friend will have to pay dearly for it. He got himself into it and he should be ready to face the consequences...

it all rests on the woman not tryn to become selfish. Or else, ur frnd is in big soup.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
na wa o! All this my friend gist this early afternoon undecided wait lemme think I'll get back to you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by SUPOL(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
He can't keep d secret forever. He should find a way to let her wife know maybe through a sensible relation of hers. If d wife really loves him she will stay. But he really hav to apologize to d wife after obtaining forgiveness n mercy from God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by biodunpro(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
I dont understand relationship nowadays, he doesn't have to marry her because he impregnated her..thats wir the problem starts. cuz the love isnt there..he can just make arrangements to cater for the child but its not a ticket for marriage
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
later they will say `because I am married, shey I cannot have female friends again?` biko, whatever comes to him, he deserves it.
on a brighter note, the baby girl might turn out to be the doctor that saves his life in the future ....nollywood drama style...youknowasthemdeydotheirdramana
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by ponkitibobo: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
[b]it all rests on the woman not tryn to become selfish. Or else, ur frnd is in big soup.

For the moment She has not shown selfish tendency. For now she is happy she has a child. But u know women. They can change overnight. So far so good she has bn managing her family's pressure. But who knows tomoro.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by byvan03: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Men that lack self control bringing disgrace to their homes since time immemorial. It's better she hears it from him than from an outsider, nothing really remains secret forever. People should learn to tell there exes to direct all matters to God that you aren't Christ! grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
His cross,let him carry it

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Life Issues Is BACK ON AIR / This Big Snake Was Killed Today At Ojodu Berger In Lagos (see Photos) / What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.