Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall (638 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by chisea(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
My father once said to me "Your style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe Do you remember any memorable quote from your dad? Share with us let have fun .

Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
if you lie you need another lie to cover that lie you lied before
Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
if you lie once you need another lie to cover that lie that you lied
Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by ebbybest(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Use your tounge to count your teeth
Hang ur clothe where your hand can reach.
When pride comes first, downfall follows (Nganga buru uzo Odida e'suru ya)
A Good name is better than riches.
Wealth is gain more in a Child(aku ka na nnwa).
Suffer in your early age and enjoy letter.
What an elder sees sitting a Child can't see it, even when he climbs the highest mountains.
The legs that goes everywhere is seen by eyes that looks everywher (uku na ga warawara, anya na ga vam vam na afu ya)

and many more.
Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Show me a man diligent in his work, he shall stand before kings and not before mere men.

Culled from proverb and the most used passage my dad uses every now and then to encourage us towards working hard on our dreams.
Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by Spydamannn(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
When you're Angry you do Foolish things
Re: What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall by hustler86(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Remember the son of whom you are... He seldom say this to me whnever I'm going back to school during my undergraduate. Thanks Dad I love you for who you are. smiley

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove abi una papa never advice una before.

(1) (Reply)

Good Hearted Ladies Only!! / Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 / My Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.