Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over (47172 Views)

Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by iameugene(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
I must branch dis place tomorrow tongue

2 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by hardewalleh(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
famo19:
oga ooooo ... i will read it later too long kilode grin
Same here
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by iamagyal(f): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alezy:
beautiful? Yes I concur but bold? errm. ...I might need some evidence.

how re u? ?
awwwn dear. thanks
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Lovelynature(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
sauceny:
Ndukwa's hotel....Especially the one called two-in-one in Alakija is filled with young girls from our higher institutions,numbering more than 70 beautiful girls
lol... Is like you know the area very well. We just concluded our contract around that side, and this hotel you mentioned is a popular one in the area
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Ibyno:

ITS NOW CALLED THREE IN ONE WITH SWIMMING POLL INSIDE , ANOTHER NAME FOR IT IS FEMALE HOSTEL .I SORRY FOR ALL MY IGBO SISTERS, WHOM THEIR PARENT THOUGHT THEY ARE IN SCHOOL.

96 PENCENT OF GIRLS THERE ARE IGBO, ONCE THOUGHT BENIN ARE KNOW FOR PROSTITUTION , BUT NOW, IGBO TILL TAKE OVER .
SAD
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 17, 2016
iameugene:
I must branch dis place tomorrow tongue
Such girls are crooks and thieves. Be Careful
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Seun360(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2016
sauceny:
Ndukwa's hotel....Especially the one called two-in-one in Alakija is filled with young girls from our higher institutions,numbering more than 70 beautiful girls

I know that place, mostly Igbo girls.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Seun360(m): 4:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Balkan:
that hotel is owned by one man from umukata. He has questionable character. I think he is also known as Ndukwa furniture. His name is Achame.

Is it not that 2-3 story building hotel?,
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Seun360(m): 4:03am On Apr 17, 2016
Albert0011:
So people still hav time 4 ashawo...when thr are many free punany around.

I tire o
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Rashman578(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2016
Dongreat:
It's everywhere and Nigeria should learn to accommodate it. Am no advocate of prositution but statistical it reduces rape, unwanted pregnancies and even HIV. You see such in Vegas, Amsterdam, kwanawa area of sokoto and the people are living at peace. All this holier than thou attitude in Nigeria is so hypocritical and feel like Christ was born here yet you hear of fathers raping their daughter, mothers getting pregnant for their sons. If that will make the community at peace then offer licenses to all including the old.

Ps: everywhere in the world is Sin City and if am wrong please mention one place free of sins
Guy u sabi kwanawa(sharp corner) along dambuwa road...o boi

2 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Seun360(m): 5:14am On Apr 17, 2016
ijustdey:

Old Ojo Road, Lagos new sin city: Residents lament as brothels take over Lagos community

http://www.punchng.com/old-ojo-road-lagos-new-sin-city-residents-lament-as-brothels-take-over-lagos-community/

Ambode, over to you.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by koresh: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2016
I live there for 17 years old Ojo Road has been a prostitutes area for a very long time, one cannot count igbo bars in that area..ifi start counting at least from maza-maza to alakija..u can't count les that 10 ashewo house and 12 hotels..countless bars...Thank God I'm out of the area now.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by King44(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Gerrard59:

Broken homes, domestic violence(women are more affected. Recently a woman was beaten black and blue because her husband accused her of being "proud"wink have existed since the days of yore.

I repeat, prostitution has nothing to do with gender equality. Even the bible(which I bet you'll use as a point of reference) recorded prostitution.
all I see is Sodom and Gomorah in d making
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by King44(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Gerrard59:
The government should simply legalise prostitution. That's the most logical thing to do and get revenue from them through taxes.

quote author=King44 post=44761560]Now take a look at the current situation in dat area and now reason, is there any sense in that gender equality bill?? for me it is a no no it may be fine for u but I pity u and ur unborn female children if such bill is passed. I wonder how a man wud feel if his female child walk up to him and say daddy I will like to be a prostitute when I grow up, in dis advance world such can happen jt like d case of gay pple so sad

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gender equality bill(which I espouse). The ladies are not having sex with themselves, they are having it with fellow men like you and I.

It's wrong and unjust for you to blame the ladies involved or their acts on gender equality when it's men who are the ones patronising them. This is business; they wouldn't be sellers without buyers.
konji is not easy to keep and even if u won keep am they will always tempt u the should nt pass d shit
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Rexnegro:
smh for how You reason...what You mean is that since You knows About bluefilm means You act it too right? must he be customer before he know such? change Your brain capacity Please

The "YOU" in your life is too much..reduce it so "YOU" can see front...okpo
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Khez: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
sauceny:

I know there bro, most of those gals ain't educated o

And the way they jump on men fa is disappointing

Without even asking if your just there with friends for drink or anything else... smh
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by bensonAkw: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
i have a confession,way back in 1999 when i was residing with an uncle at moradayo close to church bus stop then trying to gain admission into tertiary institution,most nights i ll sneak to some of these brothels for sight seeing,later i became a member. that s where i first and the last i contacted a veneral disease,i have to source for funds through the hard way to get proper medication.bottom line flee from the way of a seductive woman her path leads to hell.am now happily married with 2 lovely sons.

3 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by lebete3000: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dongreat:
It's everywhere and Nigeria should learn to accommodate it. Am no advocate of prositution but statistical it reduces rape, unwanted pregnancies and even HIV. You see such in Vegas, Amsterdam, kwanawa area of sokoto and the people are living at peace. All this holier than thou attitude in Nigeria is so hypocritical and feel like Christ was born here yet you hear of fathers raping their daughter, mothers getting pregnant for their sons. If that will make the community at peace then offer licenses to all including the old.

Ps: everywhere in the world is Sin City and if am wrong please mention one place free of sins

Oh boy! Sokoto sef get brothel?
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by LtCZAR: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
MEILYN:
It's business my brother and it's okay as far as I am concerned. Put religion aside and face reality for once. What the hell has Sodom and Gomorrah have to do with people building hotels in Nigeria?

Damn, is there anything religion cannot do? It makes us think like mediocres most times.... There's absolutely nothing wrong in having Sex with prostitutes, it's better than raping people.

Well, I can't patronize prostitutes for my own personal reasons, but there's nothing wrong with it. I think it's going to be a good idea to legalise it once and for all.

true tlk
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Richardfred(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
The issues of brothels and hotel in Old Ojo road baffles me too but never the less Government should do something about it b'cos is getting too much in Ajegunle.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by igboboy3(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
bensonAkw:
i have a confession,way back in 1999 when i was residing with an uncle at moradayo close to church bus stop then trying to gain admission into tertiary institution,most nights i ll sneak to some of these brothels for sight seeing,later i became a member. that s where i first and the last i contacted a veneral disease,i have to source for funds through the hard way to get proper medication.bottom line flee from the way of a seductive woman her path leads to hell.am now happily married with 2 lovely sons.

It always starts with sight-seeing grin
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
sight seeing
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Alezy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
iamagyal:
awwwn dear. thanks
So how do i get to know about her boldness? ?

Note...The late reply is very deliberate
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by hedonistical: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
How is this zone now? Brimming with new Imports?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.