Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta (45397 Views)

White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by bilaal29: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
This one no be sun, come Gombe state con see sun, youself go fear
The Heat here no get Part 2

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by musicwriter(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:
This happened today,temperature outside is 34°C blistering hot,and this roughneck is Tanning his skin,on a hot soakaway slab.While I can't stand the sun.hmmmmm

He need MELANIN!.

Melanin is a natural sunscreen that makes black people black. What he's looking for over there is what God/nature gave us for FREE.

White people do want to be black.

Coincidentally, I'm currently writing a song called MELANIN!.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by kellybently(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
See ur role model

2 Likes

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by kellybently(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
See ur role model shocked sad lipsrsealed

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by ikechi1000(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
none of my business
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by IamAtribalist: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool But I thought they say white skin is superior to black cool
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by notouradmin: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onyeka32:
Maybe he done smoke kwale Igbo angry

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by jerryunit48: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onyeka32:
Onyeka32:
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=44760400]
he did not smoke anything he is just trying to tone down a little bit while some fake darkies are busy bleaching
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lasveg:
A man was dying, as he laid on his sick bed, a pastor walked in.

Pastor: give ur life to christ nd renounce the devil so u will be saved

Dying Man: No pastor

Pastor: i said renounce the devil

Dying Man: Pastor no! If i die i no know where i dey go, so i no won provoke anybody...

If u didnt laugh, click like. If u laughed click share.
is this a joke undecided
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by moruffseun: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
hummm
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Skywalker5(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is a normal thing in Europe. Why are u surprised? Most White like to take in the sun when its out. its normal.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Tanning of life cheesy grin

So Mama will be happy you made it to FP? undecided

Emmm, your name sound similar, are you from my side. hahaha.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by emmabest2000(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onyeka32:

No ! Na nepa pole he smoke

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by AyakaDunukofia: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:
This happened today,temperature outside is 34°C blistering hot,and this roughneck is Tanning his skin,on a hot soakaway slab.While I can't stand the sun.hmmmmm
The reason why you can't stand the sun is that you are genetically a complete black African with full melanim. The melanim in you signals you to get out of the sun through the pain you get thereof.

But whites don't have as much melanim and therefore do not get signals to get out of the sun through pain.

That is why they are mostly prone to skin cancer, their skins were often over exposed without them feeling it. Same with albinos.

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
If you experience the cold of Europe especially during winter, you will bless God for the African Sun and humidity.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Gracito(f): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
is this a joke undecided
this is actually wat I laughed at grin grin
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Businessnaija:

Emmm, your name sound similar, are you from my side. hahaha.

Ehmmm which side?
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ehmmm which side?
single and ready to mingle side.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by victorazy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is called sunbirth
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Kakamorufu(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
oyinbo pepe dey flex our sun dey go
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by anonimi: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
A coldblooded man you are seeing there. undecided . A rare find indeed, akin to finding an African in a sauna trying to boil himself just to sweat.
You'll begin to wonder how long he has been praying to just have a feel of the sun even for a day in his country, but now he is here on our less than strong soak away pit that can cave in any minutes, sunbathing his life worth and at the same time saying fuc.k you skin cancer and heatstroke.
Thump up man...you're the man!!

Lalasticlala

He may be from South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc, you know.
Why do you think he would be so CARELESS to not have sunscreen lotion as necessary when he is not your typical black man who takes almost everything for granted?
Why do you think so
BTW, what is so special about an oyinbo getting a suntan to escape the heat inside the house since our country does not have power and no fuel for a/c?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by anonimi: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by TheArchangel(f): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
anonimi:

He may be from South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc, you know.
Why do you think he would be so CARELESS to not have sunscreen lotion as necessary when he is not your typical black man who takes almost everything for granted?
Why do you think so
BTW, what is so special about an oyinbo getting a suntan to escape the heat inside the house since our country does not have power and no fuel for a/c?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

I am yet to see white from or around the tropics sunbathing for the fun of it. I may be wrong though.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by sprinkos: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:

Hmmmh.. I like this. Maybe he has been indoor for sometime till he felt very cold so displaying himself on the sun I think can make sense based on that otherwise, I can't understand then!
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by sprinkos: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:

Hmmmh.. I like this. Maybe he has been indoor for sometime till he felt very cold so displaying himself on the sun I think can make sense based on that otherwise, I can't understand then!!
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Lamexx(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who knows maybe he is coming into the country from Alaska where it snows for much of the year and current temperature is -40 degree celsius.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
A coldblooded man you are seeing there. undecided . A rare find indeed, akin to finding an African in a sauna trying to boil himself just to sweat.
You'll begin to wonder how long he has been praying to just have a feel of the sun even for a day in his country, but now he is here on our less than strong soak away pit that can cave in any minutes, sunbathing his life worth and at the same time saying fuc.k you skin cancer and heatstroke.
Thump up man...you're the man!!

Lalasticlala
i dont understand this worship or honour? If we go there dont we experience their cold? They come here and they feel our heat..
After paying them 10× as much as we pay our own people..you still praise him for coming out in the sun. Go to dubai or India, its damn hotter than that.

But you know...black people still be kissing ass of em white fellows.. Go carry an umbrella for him..so he's precious white skin wont burn...

The bolded is why Africa is still The way it is.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by TheArchangel(f): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
joey150:
i dont understand this worship or honour? If we go there dont we experience their cold? They come here and they feel our heat..

The bolded is why Africa is still The way it is.
They enjoys our sun...sunbathing..
And we enjoys their snow....snow fight, skiing etc.

You will agree with me that there are instances our buildings and soakaway pits will cave in unexpectedly.
This is not worship but honour....somebody liking what we can't wait to get out of.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
They enjoys our sun...sunbathing..
And we enjoys their snow....snow fight, skiing etc.

You will agree with me that there are instances our buildings and soakaway pits will cave in unexpectedly.
This is not worship but honour....somebody liking what we can't wait to get out of.
thats not the point.. The point is whats special if a white dude is chilling on a slab?
And i dont know where you have lived..but that damn slab is meant to be made of concrete.. And concrete dear is meant to be rock solid..

My point been...This is not news.. The white guy is the news in this, not even the sun or whatever. Probably an over excited dude that has never seen a white guy took this picture.

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

The reason why you can't stand the sun is that you are genetically a complete black African with full melanim. The melanim in you signals you to get out of the sun through the pain you get thereof.

But whites don't have as much melanim and therefore do not get signals to get out of the sun through pain.

That is why they are mostly prone to skin cancer, their skins were often over exposed without them feeling it. Same with albinos.
very nonsense talk right here... Oyibo skin that turns red and some get burns at near high tempreature.. Which yeye signal are you talking about again. Make una stop to dey make me angry.. This country has done enough to provoke me mehn!

4K dis shii angry grin grin
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by TheArchangel(f): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
joey150:
thats not the point.. The point is whats special if a white dude is chilling on a slab?
And i dont know where you have lived..but that damn slab is meant to be made of concrete.. And concrete dear is meant to be rock solid..

My point been...This is not news.. The white guy is the news in this, not even the sun or whatever. Probably an over excited dude that has never seen a white guy took this picture.
According to you. As you wish sire.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Ewatomi26(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oyinbo kpele o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majemun Lailai / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.